• 188(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-12-17, 23:35)marcelveldt Wrote: You have the stable version of the script installed so that is never going to work ;-)
Install my beta repo so get the latest version.

All documentation on Git is currently targetted for the beta version after the big rewrite (and split up into several addons).
We're currently in a stage where I'm fixing the bugs that are found while skinners are adjusted their skins for the new stuff.

Target is to update the repo version before the end of the year if all skinners are ready for that.

WooHoo!.......I'm back in Business! Smile
I think I misunderstood about installing from your beta repo. I downloaded the git repo, then went straight to Skin Helper folder and installed the latest version from there which didn't work. I didn't immediately notice the repository folder in the repo I downloaded......Doh! But all is good now and the new commands are running and artwork being captured again......Thanks so much for your help and patience Smile

Not directly related to the Skin Helper, but since you are the author of the titan skin, maybe worth mentioning unless it's been fixed by now. I was using titan a couple of weeks back and noticed there seemed to be an issue with the text for the current TV channel playing when using the guide OSD. Text seemed to white, the same colour as the background. Meant to post about it when I saw it, but it slipped my mind. Anyway, you've probably seen it already, but just in case you hadn't....Smile
Cheers
First error
Manual choose DiscArt for Album
Code:
00:13:20.880 T:3364   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'list' object has no attribute 'get'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\context_music.py", line 23, in <module>
                                                artutils.music_artwork_options(artist, album, track, disc)
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib\artutils.py", line 96, in music_artwork_options
                                                return self.musicart.music_artwork_options(artist, album, track, disc)
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib\helpers\musicartwork.py", line 237, in music_artwork_options
                                                self.manual_set_music_artwork(artist, album, track, disc)
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib\helpers\musicartwork.py", line 200, in manual_set_music_artwork
                                                if details.get("diskpath") and download_art:
                                            AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'get'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Second
Code:
00:19:40.316 T:2364 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\listitem_monitor.py", line 282, in set_listitem_details
                                                listitem["artist"], listitem["album"], listitem["title"], listitem["discnumber"]))
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib\artutils.py", line 92, in get_music_artwork
                                                artist, album, track, disc, ignore_cache=ignore_cache)
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.simplecache\lib\simplecache.py", line 321, in decorated
                                                result = func(*args, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib\helpers\musicartwork.py", line 90, in get_music_artwork
                                                if len(artists) > 1 and details["art"].get("fanarts"):
                                            KeyError: 'art'
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-12-18, 01:23)Angelinas Wrote: First error
Code:
00:13:20.880 T:3364   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'list' object has no attribute 'get'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\context_music.py", line 23, in <module>
                                                artutils.music_artwork_options(artist, album, track, disc)
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib\artutils.py", line 96, in music_artwork_options
                                                return self.musicart.music_artwork_options(artist, album, track, disc)
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib\helpers\musicartwork.py", line 237, in music_artwork_options
                                                self.manual_set_music_artwork(artist, album, track, disc)
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib\helpers\musicartwork.py", line 200, in manual_set_music_artwork
                                                if details.get("diskpath") and download_art:
                                            AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'get'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Second
Code:
00:19:40.316 T:2364 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\listitem_monitor.py", line 282, in set_listitem_details
                                                listitem["artist"], listitem["album"], listitem["title"], listitem["discnumber"]))
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib\artutils.py", line 92, in get_music_artwork
                                                artist, album, track, disc, ignore_cache=ignore_cache)
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.simplecache\lib\simplecache.py", line 321, in decorated
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib\helpers\musicartwork.py", line 90, in get_music_artwork
                                                if len(artists) > 1 and details["art"].get("fanarts"):
                                            KeyError: 'art'

Maybe same problem for me, when I try to use manual thumb or fanart when I want to add them while browsing them on my hard disc. They appear in dialog menu but changes are not apply. Working for clearlogo.

But manual clearlogo working on artist level but not on album level (only when no clearlogo is available and I want to add while browsing it on my hard disc. When clearlogos are available in the list, all is ok).
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-17, 23:27)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-17, 22:51)Skinnerxyz Wrote: Where are my and angelinas Post with the fix ?

Dealing with a last-minute bug right now. Have to fix it before releasing a new beta. Hopefully fixed within 30 mins.

yeah skin.helper pvr channels wok now, but now recordings are broken.....

(2016-12-17, 21:41)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-17, 14:13)xodi Wrote: I turned off the animated poster in skin settings and deleted the "/userdata/Thumbnails/animatedgifs" folder, but the this folder is constantly created by someone and a lot of gifs are downloaded to this folder again and again. Is this expected behavior?

Oops, you're right. Small bug, will be fixed in next update.

I tested with the latest version, it's still not fixed. This is the file system change event I captured with Kodi Callbacks service addon.

Code:
DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> Kodi_Monitor: sender kodi.callbacks - method: Other.onFileSystemChange:E1  - data: {"event":"modified","path":"/storage/usbotg/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/Thumbnails/animatedgifs"}
DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> Kodi_Monitor: sender kodi.callbacks - method: Other.onFileSystemChange:E1  - data: {"event":"modified","path":"/storage/usbotg/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/Thumbnails/animatedgifs/tt2975590_poster.gif"}

Fixed in next update

(2016-12-18, 04:52)Guilouz Wrote: Maybe same problem for me, when I try to use manual thumb or fanart when I want to add them while browsing them on my hard disc. They appear in dialog menu but changes are not apply. Working for clearlogo.
But manual clearlogo working on artist level but not on album level (only when no clearlogo is available and I want to add while browsing it on my hard disc. When clearlogos are available in the list, all is ok).

Same issue, fixed in next update later today.
(2016-12-18, 10:59)Skinnerxyz Wrote: yeah skin.helper pvr channels wok now, but now recordings are broken.....

Probably some old stuff in the cache. Just wait 5 minutes to see if it starts working, also look in the kodi log if you can spot any errors.
(2016-12-18, 11:56)xodi Wrote: I tested with the latest version, it's still not fixed. This is the file system change event I captured with Kodi Callbacks service addon.

Oh crap, my mistake, stupid typo. Please test with next version.
(2016-12-17, 22:11)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-17, 16:27)eengert Wrote: I keep getting two skin helper errors on Kodi 17 beta 6 on my Apple TV 4. I'm running Titan Beta Krypton skin. Every time I launch Kodi, I get a Skin Helper Service Backgrounds error. And when I try to access the colorpicker in skin settings, I get a Skin Helper Service Colorpicker error.

So I tried manually installing those two addons from a zip file. When I install colorpicker, it looks like it gets installed, but I can't see the addon in My Addons and I still get the colorpicker error when trying to change a color in skin settings. When I install the backgrounds addon, it also appears to install but then a second later I see the same Skin Helper Service Backgrounds error popup.

Everything else seems to be running fine, but the errors are annoying and I'm unable to change any colors within the skin. I had been running Kodi without these errors and I'm not sure what changed. I haven't made any real changes other than addons being updated. I have the exact same configuration on my Macbook Pro and I don't get these errors.

Here is my log file: https://paste.ubuntu.com/23642841/

Hmmm, that's a tricky one to fix. You have both the python module PIL and Pillow installed and they bite eachother. I can't really fix it in the code in a descent way so can you try to get rid of the Pillow package so you'll only have PIL installed ?
What I can do in the code is catch the exception, that way the error wo'n't be thown again but the colorpicker will never work again.

Can anyone provide some direction on how to remove the Pillow package?
1.0.135 Version got a bug. Im Using Krypton Beta6 Dsplayer with Mod Aeon MQ Krypton.

Scrolling trough my movie library is fine and the rotten tomatoes etc. ratings are loading (new feature of skin helper? with 1.0.100 these are not there). Once i go to the movie info screen i can see the ratings for about 1 second before they dissapear. After that i cant press "left","right" and "enter". Only backspace is working.

The Log shows a lot of these:
Code:
19:16:06.197 T:11628   ERROR: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/2/264c31a3.jpg
19:16:06.512 T:11628   ERROR: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/6/6dce4f86.jpg
19:16:06.514 T:7780   ERROR: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/1/18b72298.jpg
19:16:06.515 T:3260   ERROR: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/f/f4f61a62.jpg
19:16:06.515 T:10904   ERROR: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/0/0d5dac8a.jpg
19:16:06.941 T:11628   ERROR: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/5/566fec8e.jpg
19:16:07.004 T:10904   ERROR: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/9/9797ac2a.jpg

I cleared the whole Thumbnail folder and still get these errors.
(2016-12-18, 20:26)the23 Wrote: 1.0.135 Version got a bug. Im Using Krypton Beta6 Dsplayer with Mod Aeon MQ Krypton.
That is Mod Skin isue not for helper script thread...all working in newest version.

Marcel you fixed last two isue "manual configure Artwork" , now working without error Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-12-18, 12:36)marcelveldt Wrote:

Fixed in next update

(2016-12-18, 04:52)Guilouz Wrote: Maybe same problem for me, when I try to use manual thumb or fanart when I want to add them while browsing them on my hard disc. They appear in dialog menu but changes are not apply. Working for clearlogo.

Same issue, fixed in next update later today.

Not working in last update.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-18, 12:45)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-18, 11:56)xodi Wrote: I tested with the latest version, it's still not fixed. This is the file system change event I captured with Kodi Callbacks service addon.

Oh crap, my mistake, stupid typo. Please test with next version.

It's not fixed with the latest update. I introduced error to the code by intended and got the call stack of how this happened. Wish this help you fix the issue.

Code:
WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                  File "/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/listitem_monitor.py", line 331, in set_listitem_details
                    listitem = extend_dict(listitem, self.artutils.get_animated_artwork(listitem["imdbnumber"]))
                  File "/script.module.skin.helper.artutils/lib/artutils.py", line 193, in get_animated_artwork
                    imdb_id, manual_select, ignore_cache=ignore_cache)
                  File "/script.module.simplecache/lib/simplecache.py", line 321, in decorated
                  File "/script.module.skin.helper.artutils/lib/helpers/animatedart.py", line 37, in get_animated_artwork
                    "animatedposter": self.poster(imdb_id, manual_select),
                  File "/script.module.skin.helper.artutils/lib/helpers/animatedart.py", line 46, in poster
                    img = self.select_art(self.posters(imdb_id), manual_select, "poster")
                  File "/script.module.skin.helper.artutils/lib/helpers/animatedart.py", line 56, in posters
                    return self.get_art(imdb_id, "posters")
                  File "/script.module.skin.helper.artutils/lib/helpers/animatedart.py", line 64, in get_art
                    art_db = self.get_animatedart_db()
                  File "/script.module.simplecache/lib/simplecache.py", line 321, in decorated
                  File "/script.module.skin.helper.artutils/lib/helpers/animatedart.py", line 76, in get_animatedart_db
                    base_url = data.getXYZ("baseURL", "")
                AttributeError: 'dict' object has no attribute 'getXYZ'

EDIT:

This seems not be a issue of this addon, but the issue of the skin. I'm using the Estuary MOD by Guilouz, and I dumped the skin settings with the skin backup and got these variables related with this in guisettings.txt:

Code:
(u'bool', 'Skin_EnableAnimatedPosters', 'false')
(u'bool', 'SkinHelper.EnableAnimatedPosters', 'true')

These two variables should have the same value "false", but don't know why the "SkinHelper.EnableAnimatedPosters" is still true;

In the skin, Guilouz using this to set the variable

Code:
<onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(Skin_EnableAnimatedPosters)">Skin.SetBool(SkinHelper.EnableAnimatedPosters)</onload>

@Guilouz, could you please check this?
(2016-12-19, 03:14)Guilouz Wrote: Not working in last update.

Sure you've updated to the latest versions of everything as it's working on my end ?
If still not working, please share kodi log with me or the error within.
(2016-12-18, 18:11)eengert Wrote: Can anyone provide some direction on how to remove the Pillow package?

Can you test with the latest updates because I found a possible solution on the net while researching this. Hopefuly it will now work without removing any packages. BTW: turns out I was wrong because I actually prefer Pillow in the code, not PIL.
  • 188(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18