• 190(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-12-20, 11:22)JohnyBee Wrote: SHS is working correctly for AC/DC but without Art.ClearLogos and Art.Banners.Wink

Working fine on my end.
Did you use the context menu to refresh the cache ?
Do you have the online lookups enabled ?
If online lookup disabled, you're probably using the files on disk. How is the foldername for AC/DC named ?
(2016-12-21, 22:35)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-20, 11:22)JohnyBee Wrote: SHS is working correctly for AC/DC but without Art.ClearLogos and Art.Banners.Wink

Working fine on my end.
Did you use the context menu to refresh the cache ?
Do you have the online lookups enabled ?
If online lookup disabled, you're probably using the files on disk. How is the foldername for AC/DC named ?

Also works fine for me with folder name ACDC:

Just have to find why there is no cdart/album cover grabing from fanart.tv (with AC/DC or every other artists)...
(2016-12-20, 13:43)Guilouz Wrote: Strange because rating with $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.TMDB)] is available in library view but not working on videoplayer.

EDIT : $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Rating.IMDB)] not working too on videoplayer, working on library with $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.IMDB)]

For what ype of content? movie ? pvr ?
EDIT: nvm, found the issue... none of the props get set now. Will be fixed in next update
(2016-12-20, 14:48)eengert Wrote: [quote='marcelveldt' pid='2482472' dateline='1482181531']
[quote='eengert' pid='2482458' dateline='1482180302']
So why isn't pillow installed? Doesn't it come with Kodi? Will everyone running your skin on an Apple TV have this problem? I didn't have these errors a few weeks ago - what has changed? I didn't change anything about my setup other than accepting Kodi version updates and addon updates.

No, it will use python and python modules from the system itself. In your case it appears that you have both PIl and Pillow installed (at least, that's what Google's telling me when I do a search on the error I saw in your log).
must have been some other porgram on your device that installed or screwed up Pillow as I didn't change the PIL code in the refactor.

From what I can tell, you can solve the issue by deinstalling PIL and installing Pillow.
The fix I created yesterday is to make sure that plain old PIL is used when Pillow failed. In case they're both installed they "bite"
(2016-12-17, 21:11)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-16, 16:01)wheatfield Wrote: I'm just playing a movie. If I use Player.Art(poster), it will display an image. But when I try using SkinHelper.Player.Art.Poster, it's blank. I'm not sure what is happening, there's nothing in the log.

EDIT: I tried it again in the Titan Krypton beta and it doesn't work there. I changed the poster texture in OSDPanelModern from its default $VAR to $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.Poster)], and it won't display anything. No errors in the log. Thanks for any info!

You should use Player.Art(poster) instead of the Window property.
Only if the addon scraped additional metadata/artwork it will fill those proprties.

Sorry, I'm still confused about this. Actually, I'm not wanting to use skinhelper for my player poster, I was just using that a test. The player properties section of the readme describe exactly what I'm trying to do here. Maybe I'm misunderstanding them?

2) I can't get tags to display in the player. Shouldn't SkinHelper.Player.Tags work? It doesn't display anything on movies that I have tagged. In fact, I'm trying other listitems as well, such as director, etc, and they aren't displaying either. Again, am I just misunderstanding the readme?

Thanks for any help.
(2016-12-22, 01:18)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-20, 14:48)eengert Wrote: [quote='marcelveldt' pid='2482472' dateline='1482181531']
[quote='eengert' pid='2482458' dateline='1482180302']
So why isn't pillow installed? Doesn't it come with Kodi? Will everyone running your skin on an Apple TV have this problem? I didn't have these errors a few weeks ago - what has changed? I didn't change anything about my setup other than accepting Kodi version updates and addon updates.

No, it will use python and python modules from the system itself. In your case it appears that you have both PIl and Pillow installed (at least, that's what Google's telling me when I do a search on the error I saw in your log).
must have been some other porgram on your device that installed or screwed up Pillow as I didn't change the PIL code in the refactor.

From what I can tell, you can solve the issue by deinstalling PIL and installing Pillow.
The fix I created yesterday is to make sure that plain old PIL is used when Pillow failed. In case they're both installed they "bite"

Well, I really have no idea how to resolve this then. As far as I can tell, I don't have a way to install/uninstall python modules on tvos (not jailbroken). From the reading I've done, I felt pretty certain that python is packaged with Kodi anyway. I can't find any information about other tvos apps using pillow. So I'm not sure where to go from here.

If nothing else, could you at least suppress the Backgrounds error that is displayed during startup so I don't have to see that every time I launch Kodi? Thanks.
(2016-12-21, 22:58)Gracus Wrote: Just have to find why there is no cdart/album cover grabing from fanart.tv (with AC/DC or every other artists)...

CD Art is actually pretty rare. Only the most popular albums have the cdart set in audiodb/fanarttv.
Just note that in case the MusicBrainz Album ID is wrong in your Kodi db the scraping will fail as the musicbrainz ID in the Kodi db is primamry used to lookup an artist or album.
Only if the ID is empty in Kodi DB it will try to lookup the musicbrainz ID.
(2016-12-22, 05:40)wheatfield Wrote: 2) I can't get tags to display in the player. Shouldn't SkinHelper.Player.Tags work? It doesn't display anything on movies that I have tagged. In fact, I'm trying other listitems as well, such as director, etc, and they aren't displaying either. Again, am I just misunderstanding the readme?

No, see my reply to other messages a few posts back, there's an error in the script so none of the properties is actually populated atm for the player.
Will be fixed in next update later today.
(2016-12-20, 21:32)Angelinas Wrote: Better to use id from tmdbid dont prefer imdbid, all movies dont have string in api v3 for fanarttv with imdbid... Smile
Or add string if webart is emty to try with tmdbid Wink
Can you check this isue....

That is really not true, the fanart.tv API is perfectly capable of handling the imdbid which is a string.
In fact, I just tried with the example you gave me and it gave me the images just fine.
The IMDB ID is used for ALL lookups so it can't be ignored, it's like that in the entire script.
Maybe the IMDB ID is wrong for the movies in that widgets ?
Do you know if the items in your widgets have the imdbid (ListItem.ImdbNumber) set ?

Please try to lookup that id on IMDB to check if the correct movie.
(2016-12-22, 14:46)eengert Wrote: Well, I really have no idea how to resolve this then. As far as I can tell, I don't have a way to install/uninstall python modules on tvos (not jailbroken). From the reading I've done, I felt pretty certain that python is packaged with Kodi anyway. I can't find any information about other tvos apps using pillow. So I'm not sure where to go from here.

If nothing else, could you at least suppress the Backgrounds error that is displayed during startup so I don't have to see that every time I launch Kodi? Thanks.

You're right, python is indeed packaged with Kodi and from what it looks like the version of Pillow packaged with Kodi Krypton is in error. I have no idea if I'm right here but it looks like it's trying to load the x86 MacOS version of Pillow while it should load the ARM iOS version.

From your log:

PHP Code:
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contentsdlopen(/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/55D7A923-490C-4185-B5F5-B1F2A7C3652A/Library/Caches/home/.python-eggs/Pillow-3.0.0-py2.7-macosx-10.4-x86_64.egg-tmp/PIL/_imaging.so2): no suitable image found.  Did find:
                                                /var/
mobile/Containers/Data/Application/55D7A923-490C-4185-B5F5-B1F2A7C3652A/Library/Caches/home/.python-eggs/Pillow-3.0.0-py2.7-macosx-10.4-x86_64.egg-tmp/PIL/_imaging.sofile system sandbox blocked mmap() of '/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/55D7A923-490C-4185-B5F5-B1F2A7C3652A/Library/Caches/home/.python-eggs/Pillow-3.0.0-py2.7-macosx-10.4-x86_64.egg-tmp/PIL/_imaging.so'

Traceback (most recent call last): 

I will fix the background service error because of the missing PIL package but you will not be able to use the color picker properly without this fixed.
(2016-12-22, 21:44)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-20, 21:32)Angelinas Wrote: Better to use id from tmdbid dont prefer imdbid, all movies dont have string in api v3 for fanarttv with imdbid... Smile
Or add string if webart is emty to try with tmdbid Wink
Can you check this isue....

That is really not true, the fanart.tv API is perfectly capable of handling the imdbid which is a string.
In fact, I just tried with the example you gave me and it gave me the images just fine.
The IMDB ID is used for ALL lookups so it can't be ignored, it's like that in the entire script.
Maybe the IMDB ID is wrong for the movies in that widgets ?
Do you know if the items in your widgets have the imdbid (ListItem.ImdbNumber) set ?

Please try to lookup that id on IMDB to check if the correct movie.
Movie "Storks"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4624424/?ref_=fn_al_tt_4
info from api fanarttv is empty, I realy dont know how you have info Huh...

Code:
http://webservice.fanart.tv/v3/movies/tt4624424?api_key=***********

For me is this...Read mine excample again Smile
Code:
{
    "status": "error",
    "error message": "Not found"
}
Same widget have all art (Movie beffore "Storks" in list)
missing Art For "Storks"
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-12-22, 21:38)marcelveldt Wrote: No, see my reply to other messages a few posts back, there's an error in the script so none of the properties is actually populated atm for the player.
Will be fixed in next update later today.

Oh, sorry, I didn't read the recent posts. Thanks for the update.
(2016-12-22, 22:01)Angelinas Wrote: Movie "Storks"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4624424/?ref_=fn_al_tt_4
info from api fanarttv is empty, I realy dont know how you have info Huh...

Try here:
http://docs.fanarttv.apiary.io/#referenc...?console=1

EDIT: Huh you're right.. The mockservice is returning images but the actual API isn't.. even with my own api key.
Huh? I'll look into it
(2016-12-22, 22:21)marcelveldt Wrote: Huh you're right.. The mockservice is returning images but the actual API isn't.. even with my own api key.
Huh? I'll look into it
Haahaaa not big deal if stay as it is now, but I must wait 120 days to timer clear simplecache.db data for this movie to have Art...

Just kiding ,Big tnx
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-12-22, 22:28)Angelinas Wrote: Haahaaa not big deal if stay as it is now, but I must wait 120 days to timer clear simplecache.db data for this movie to have Art...
Just kiding ,Big tnx

Well, it turns out that the imdbid is not known at fanart.tv for this movie, in fact it appears that it can be empty for really new movies and indeed in that case the tmdbid actually works.
I'll look if I can work around it.

Oh and no, the cache isn't set to 120 days for fanart.tv but 7 days.
  • 190(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18