• 4(current)
Important Please help translate Rapier
(2016-09-23, 15:41)skybird1980 Wrote: i'm not avaible for transiflex anymore Smile kodi team dismissed me without further notice. but if you need help for german i will help here at the forum.

I'm very sad to hear that.

Thanks for all your help on Transifex translating Rapier.

I'll post here in this thread about translations outside of Transifex (main category names etc.).
Important info!

It looks like translations at Transifex have stalled. Because of that, I have created my own Transifex project - at least until the official one is up and running.

Please join it to translate this skin once again.

--link removed--

I need all the help I can get Wink

Cheers
Gade
Hi,
thanks for that!
I translated now all for german exept two sentences i didn't understand. Homizio Nova and Noto Sans. Are this fonts?
(2016-12-09, 17:36)skybird1980 Wrote: I translated now all for german exept two sentences i didn't understand. Homizio Nova and Noto Sans. Are this fonts?

Amazing!

Thanks so much! It's great that we can move forward with the transitions.

Yeah, they are both fonts.
So you can either translate them the same or leave them untranslated.
i like the 100% so ... i will translate it with same Big Grin
Transifex is up and running again, so it's once again back to translating at this location:

https://www.transifex.com/teamxbmc/kodi-...in-rapier/

Thanks!
i will try to join the team again. but how i told - last time i was kicked without further notice. Smile
(2016-12-14, 16:32)skybird1980 Wrote: i will try to join the team again. but how i told - last time i was kicked without further notice. Smile

Great!

Yeah, I remember.
If you can't join the team, we'll figure out some other way to submit the german translations.
hehe, no reaction by the translation team on transiflex. as usual Tongue
btw. i wish you and your family merry xmas.
our German team members were very upset/displeased by the general poor quality or plain wrong or stupid translations and as such kicked every one out.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
yes, i know that. but if they can find stupid translations, why they don't translate it in time?!
however, i will just translate rapier in future.
(2016-12-23, 18:21)skybird1980 Wrote: yes, i know that. but if they can find stupid translations, why they don't translate it in time?!
however, i will just translate rapier in future.
Cause they have more to do like working on Kodi itself....
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
@skybird1980: sorry, currently we do not accept new translators for German for "KODI Main" (for the reasons @Martijn gave), but we accept new translators for "KODI Skins" and "KODI Addons".
@ksooo if i try to join the team, german language is not avaible. why? Smile
https://abload.de/img/1u9smj.png
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please help translate Rapier1