• 1(current)
Kurumim Kodi for IOS
The app is now for iPad and iPhone.

Hi guys,
First : Sorry for my bad english.
Bugs and Features : https://trello.com/b/txc9XPFo
Next month, as soon as apple approve our beta version, we will start to test our new app Kurumim Kodi for IOS (This is not the official name yet, i need to ask the Kodi team if i can use it).
I am posting one little video and some pictures, so you can see what you will get. This is just the beginning, i have a lot of features that i would like to implement in a near future, like PVR and UPnP. Besides that, the interface already have a lot of them, take a look in some :
- Home page with recents movies (carousel), recents episodes and two customizable youtube playlists.
- Youtube videos can be played at the interface or on kodi.
- The app will automatically search for movie trailers on youtube.
- Several collection view formats, like Wall, Wall Details, Fanart, Banner and Poster.
- Internal database
- Quick access to : InProgress, Watch Later, Show All, Genres, Sort and Order, etc..
- Several filters and in the future you will be able to create your own.
- Save movies or tvshows to watch later
- Easy access to playlists, audio or video, directly from the details page of a album, movie or episode.
- Drag and Drop inside a playlist.
- Movies, TvShows, Concerts, Files and Add-Ons (audio and video). PVR and UPnP is in ours plans.
- Selecting a actor will perform a global search in movies and tvshows.
- Now Playing
- In the remote control page you can choose between use gestures or a trackpad
- You can use gestures in all pages, like: swipe right in a collection view to show the main menu or swipe left in any page to show the remote control. Tap in the top of a page to move the collection view to the beginning or tap with two fingers inside a collection view to move it the end.
- Since that i work with residential automation i insert some automation control in our app. You can create or download systems to control devices like receivers and TVs that work with tcp/ip , Crestron processors, Global Cache, Lutron, ....
- You can personalize the automation button choosing the label, text color, command to send when press / release and a value to repeat the command.
There are plenty more features and several others will be added to this project in a near future. We count with your help to make this app always better.
If you have a nice collection, an iPad or iPhone with IOS 9 or later and you are an old member of this forum (or was invited by email), you can become a beta tester. We can´t handle with to many beta testers, sorry, so this offer has a internal limit.

A video and some pictures:

watch gallery

watch gallery
Reserved
Looks fantastic. Waiting posibility to test... and home automation part to. Maybe is posible include web page - for web baset home automation interface or ip cmera ?
I would love to test drive the new app. count me in

regards,
Joost
Nice to see you here Joost and Raimundas. I hope all the XBMC iViewer beta testers joins as here too.
I hope that we will get the first beta version on TestFlight in early January.
Let´s have some fun.
(2016-12-26, 13:37)Raimundas Wrote: Looks fantastic. Waiting posibility to test... and home automation part to. Maybe is posible include web page - for web baset home automation interface or ip cmera ?
I think thats possible. But for now i have a lot o things to implement so i will not have to much time free, but i will take a look for sure. Thanks for the suggestion.
Congrats, look awesome...
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-12-26, 17:39)Wanilton Wrote: Congrats, look awesome...
Thanks Wanilton, you need to get an iPad man, i would love to see you using this App.
claymic,

Very good telo back!
I would like to test it. Congratulations! Another masterpiece
I have a big request ....
    May be for the future.
    Could you play the theme song from the movie and serials?
(2016-12-26, 19:09)iorifly Wrote: I have a big request ....
    May be for the future.
    Could you play the theme song from the movie and serials?
Nice to see you onboard man.
I never used themes in my library, so i am not sure where this files are or how you get them.
Could you explain a little more ? Where i can get this files and in what format they are ?
If this is coming from someplace where i can get it directly using the interface would be cool, we can think in something to do that. If not possible, i will have to test if Kodi will let me to find this files in our library and then if it will give me a link to download it. We just need to be sure that apple will let us play this files before start to think in develop this feature.
Thanks for answering !
    Come on.
      The theme is an mp3 file that stays in the movie folder, as well as the fanart etc.
About apple let play, had not thought of it ....
    But it's not music all and only a little bit ... maybe it's okay. (Cheering for not having).

I'm here hoping for more of your project.

Congratulations!!!
(2016-12-26, 20:55)iorifly Wrote: Thanks for answering !
    Come on.
      The theme is an mp3 file that stays in the movie folder, as well as the fanart etc.
About apple let play, had not thought of it ....
    But it's not music all and only a little bit ... maybe it's okay. (Cheering for not having).

I'm here hoping for more of your project.

Congratulations!!!

Nice, if it is .mp3 we can play it. Let's see what I can do about it.
Cool, thanks!!!!!
Take a look.
We just need to plan when this will play. I think we should play it when we enter in the TvShow detail. In the setup page i will made this option and i will let you to choose if you want the audio to keep playing when you show the remote control too.Maybe another option to only play this if the Kodi is not playing something. When i release the beta version i think we can plan this better.

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kurumim Kodi for IOS0