• 36(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2016-12-22, 05:20)misterhek Wrote: Looks OK to me. Though, there should probably be an option to toggle next aired data in the settings somewhere. I'll submit a pull request if you want to take a look at the code.

Thanks for the contribution!
(2016-12-22, 20:07)brazen1 Wrote: I notice using 3.7.39, I am now able to add 'Unwatched Movies' to my main menu/submenu. Unwatched movies do appear but only the first 25. Can this be changed to show all unwatched movies?

Hmmm, well that "unwatched movies" node is actually meant to use as widget and widgets are by default limited to a specific amount of items.
There are however ways to work around that:

1) Globally set the number of items for widget to a higher number (can impact performance):
Skin Settings - Supported Addons - Skin Helper Widgets ---> Configure the item limit.

2) Manually change the path for the unwatched node to grab more items. Only possible for menu items, not for widgets.
Skin settings --> Configure menu shortcuts --> Select the Unwatched Movies shortcut --> Press Change Action
--> Select custom to manually edit the adress.
Add this at the end of the address: &limit=999
(2016-12-23, 16:35)maxifullmedia Wrote: Hi Again Marcel

I add some music video to emby server and when I use it in kodi I add shortcut to artirst
The problem was that i only see artist icon and not the current artist photo selected
The second problem is when i select an artist kodi returns the albums of the artist selected. But show folders against art photo of the disc
The Third problem . When I use this shortcut sort metod of artist I can;t use poster views
Thanks for your help

This is happening for musicvideos ? Can you make screenshots of the issues please as currently I don't understand.
(2016-12-25, 23:33)CBers Wrote: I have manually added some animated GIFs to my Movie folders and they play in Kodi, unless of course Kodi has downloaded them itself?

Those images in your media folders will be ignored. They are downloaded in the background to a local directory.
If you prefer your own images, you can use the context menu options for that.
(2016-12-26, 15:34)marcelveldt Wrote:

I add some music video to emby server and when I use it in kodi I add shortcut to artirst
The problem was that i only see artist icon and not the current artist photo selected
The second problem is when i select an artist kodi returns the albums of the artist selected. But show folders against art photo of the disc
The Third problem . When I use this shortcut sort metod of artist I can;t use poster views
Thanks for your help

This is happening for musicvideos ? Can you make screenshots of the issues please as currently I don't understand.

watch gallery
(2016-12-26, 15:31)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-22, 20:07)brazen1 Wrote: I notice using 3.7.39, I am now able to add 'Unwatched Movies' to my main menu/submenu. Unwatched movies do appear but only the first 25. Can this be changed to show all unwatched movies?

Hmmm, well that "unwatched movies" node is actually meant to use as widget and widgets are by default limited to a specific amount of items.
There are however ways to work around that:

1) Globally set the number of items for widget to a higher number (can impact performance):
Skin Settings - Supported Addons - Skin Helper Widgets ---> Configure the item limit.

2) Manually change the path for the unwatched node to grab more items. Only possible for menu items, not for widgets.
Skin settings --> Configure menu shortcuts --> Select the Unwatched Movies shortcut --> Press Change Action
--> Select custom to manually edit the adress.
Add this at the end of the address: &limit=999

Worked perfect. Thank you.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2016-12-25, 17:56)oattes Wrote: -- navigation (I think this is also in the Jarvis version as well):
- horizontal menu, press up to the widget, press up to the widget cycle indicator
- at this point pressing up changes the shown widget, pressing down returns to the widget items
- instead of the expected buttons, press right or left!
-- I would expect that right or left buttons at this point would be ignored, but they don't seem to be.
-- the first press gets 'eaten' but the focus on any items on the page is lost
-- a second press takes you to the adjacent main menu item (still no items in focus)
-- after this, it's pretty hard to get any items back in focus (a large number of key presses will eventually, if lucky, return you somewhere sane)
-- progress indicators on widgets do not appear after partially playing a video (movies, or tv shows). They do appear in the library views.
-- The 'Get thumb' button on the 'Album Information' dialog seems to take no action.

All issues will be fixed in next skin update
(2016-12-26, 00:08)scalda Wrote: It doesn't go through your library and grab them all in one go, it doesn't happen til you hover on the movies will the scraper then go off and get the animated images?

It will scan for the posters directly if new content is added to the database.

(2016-12-26, 00:08)scalda Wrote: If the images are stored in the thumbnail directory why can't they just go to the media folders like it does when you get artwork via the artwork downloader and then your script/skin import/read the folder path to them?

Simply because that won't work for animated Gif's (because of the Kodi texture cache)

(2016-12-26, 00:08)scalda Wrote: also, I have maze runner in my library and your scraper is not even finding the poster even thou there is one on the site you scrape and I have double checked that the IMDB id matches

What happens if you use the context menu to scan for animated art ?
Will it find the animated art ? If not, any errors in your log? Is the IMDBID correctly scraped in your Kodi db ?
(2016-12-26, 00:08)scalda Wrote: also, I have maze runner in my library and your scraper is not even finding the poster even thou there is one on the site you scrape and I have double checked that the IMDB id matches

What happens if you use the context menu to scan for animated art ?
Will it find the animated art ? If not, any errors in your log? Is the IMDBID correctly scraped in your Kodi db ?
[/quote]

Images are linked in the post for you to look at
Hi Marcel
On 1 PC I have an Error from Skin Helper Backgrounds (says always to check Log).
Heres part of the error.
12:06:05.657 T:9484 NOTICE: Skin Helper Backgrounds --> BackgroundsUpdater - started
12:06:05.729 T:9484 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'encode'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Adi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.backgrounds\service.py", line 10, in <module>
BackgroundsUpdater().run()
File "C:\Users\Adi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.backgrounds\resources\lib\backgrounds_updater.py", line 61, in run
self.winpropcache()
File "C:\Users\Adi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.backgrounds\resources\lib\backgrounds_updater.py", line 152, in winpropcache
self.win.setProperty(key.encode("utf-8"), value.encode("utf-8"))
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'encode'
-->End of Python script error report<--

Any idea - I have a 2nd PC with the same installation, and no problem there at all...
Very confusing.

thanks
My Equipment:
HTPC (i7-8700K 3.7 GHz, 32 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD) Windows 10 with Kodi 18.6 & Central SQL DB (Maria DB)
AVR Emotiva RMC-1 & AMP Emotiva XPA9-Gen3, TV LG OLED 65 E6, BD oppo UDP-203, Speaker Revel Performa3 F208 / F206 / C208 / Nubert WS-14 for Atmos/DTS.x)
NAS Synology DS1817+ / DX-517/DX513 (4x8 TB RAID5 + 2 x 5x6TB in RAID5)
Hi Marcel,

Did some digging and saw your other post about this

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=295046

I'm having that exact issue, it's referencing video instead of videos and doesn't do anything on the widget. If I add a widget of shows by title on my home screen I can't access any of them.

Edit: Just realized you mentioned this is handled in videoinfodialog by kodi itself now, so not sure why it's not working.

Error is exactly the same

Quote:17:32:09.244 T:18380 ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window video
17:32:09.244 T:18380 ERROR: Activate/ReplaceWindow called with invalid destination window: video

Only happens if I make a widget to something that's not directly a video (choose a season or choose an episode from a season)
Skin Helper Background not working anymore with emby librarys when i want to select thumbs in SKINSHORTCUT Selection Menu
Hi and thank you for the great skin Marcel.

I tried to search this thread and skin forums, but I didn't find out, if anyone else are having these problems. I could've missed them too, because I didn't read the whole 36 pages. But here are some things, that are not working for me. I'm not sure, if they are all skin-related.

- When I listen music, I used to see biography of the artist scrolling at the bottom bar. I have setting for this enabled, but I can't still see the biography anymore. I'm not sure, in which point it broke, but it did work maybe month or two ago.

- I can't change weather icons or fanart, not from inside weather app itself, nor from skin settings. In fact, none of the Advanced settings for changing icons to different groups, is working for me. I would really like to get this working, because I deleted my current icon set for weather, so now I can't see anything in weather app and it's quite useless at the moment.

- Rotten Tomatoes / MetaCritic score in footer. These are not visible anymore, even if the setting is enabled.

Anyone else have these problems?
(2016-12-27, 14:44)maxifullmedia Wrote: Skin Helper Background not working anymore with emby librarys when i want to select thumbs in SKINSHORTCUT Selection Menu
Same problem here.
(2016-12-26, 23:52)maxifullmedia Wrote:
(2016-12-26, 15:34)marcelveldt Wrote:

Thanks for your help

watch gallery

Thanks for the screenshot but I still don't understand it.
Tell me exactly what you did so I can reproduce..

Did you add a shortcut to MusicVideos --> Artists ?
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6