• 38(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2016-12-28, 13:01)scalda Wrote: @marcelveldt i just attached the last part of my log above from using the context menu

Edit: I just reset my database and still nothing

I found the issue... The script falls back to the title and year if the imdbid is empty but you have a very weird formatting of the title so it isn't able to find the movie.
Anyway, a fix for the issue is on it's way. I'll provide a new beta update within an hour.

EDIT: No sure if it will indeed fix your error but in any case I have now added some extra logging so we can follow what it's doing.
(2016-12-28, 13:13)Innerself Wrote: Thank you for your answer. I wonder what has happened then. I haven't changed much of anything, only installed new betas and updated addons. And like I said, all those things worked month or two ago. I have tried to delete all user-/addon-data, and tried to install the skin clean, but still those things doesn't work. Everything else is working correctly at the moment. I'm currently using the latest beta (3.7.40) installed from your repository. I wouldn't want to start installing Kodi all over again, if there is just some other way to make these things working again. I can also post log-files, if you point me, what you need.

EDIT: I forgot to mention earlier, that with Estuary skin for example, I can change the weather icons. So it only affects your skin. I can't check biography or ratings, because I don't have other skins with these features.

EDIT2: I just uninstalled all of the Titan skin-related addons, plugins, userdata and the skin itself, to make sure it is installed as clean, as it could be. Everything was back to default settings, and all the other functions work, but the problems I listed earlier, still persist. I'm quite clueless.

Please provide me your kodi logfile. I'm pretty sure there are some clues in there.
My best guess is that you're currently missing some of the dependancies or one of them is producing an error.
Hi Marcel.

I'm currently running the latest version of the skin, but the labels on the home screen are always in UPPERCASE, even though they are lowercase in the shortcuts.

Thanks.
(2016-12-28, 10:44)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 03:32)pünktchen Wrote: Here's the relevant part of the kodi log file: http://pastebin.com/raw/U6Tz6ig7
In my case, i guess it's again an issue with german umlauts, like "ä" in the video node "Filme (Märchen)".

Thanks, the issue will be fixed in next update
Working again. Thank you!
(2016-12-28, 23:10)CBers Wrote: I'm currently running the latest version of the skin, but the labels on the home screen are always in UPPERCASE, even though they are lowercase in the shortcuts.

Are you using the BIG vertical layout perhaps ? That has an uppercase font for the menu, it's by design.
(2016-12-29, 00:28)marcelveldt Wrote: Are you using the BIG vertical layout perhaps ? That has an uppercase font for the menu, it's by design.

No, the Modern Low Horizontal Home.

I would like to see the same case that is set as the label in shortcuts.

Would that be possible please ?
(2016-12-29, 00:38)CBers Wrote: No, the Modern Low Horizontal Home.
I would like to see the same case that is set as the label in shortcuts.

Hmmm, same story.. Both the modern vertical and horizontal homes have a uppercase font.
I will look if I can easily make that optional.
How exactly now playing artwork works
I use only STRM files connected to google drive addon
Some movies retrive me different image than i have in my library. And some movies retrive nothing
For other side Plot not appear
I use emby server kodi addon too
(2016-12-29, 00:51)marcelveldt Wrote: Hmmm, same story.. Both the modern vertical and horizontal homes have a uppercase font.
I will look if I can easily make that optional.

Thanks [emoji106]
(2016-12-29, 01:07)maxifullmedia Wrote: How exactly now playing artwork works
I use only STRM files connected to google drive addon
Some movies retrive me different image than i have in my library. And some movies retrive nothing
For other side Plot not appear
I use emby server kodi addon too

Are these movies properly added to your emby server with all artwork ?
In that case it should work fine. It sounds to me like it's having issues with your strm approach.
Hello!
Thanks for that great skin!

I have a problem since some days...
The Artist Slideshow while playing Music gets a litte bit darker and all I try in the settings for background does not fix my problem.
And while playing music and going back to the main menu there is an overlay (hope it is the rigth word Wink ) from the artist slideshow (music) and the background from the main-menu
(2016-12-28, 10:50)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 01:29)bobby123 Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 01:27)marcelveldt Wrote: Did you update to the latest BETA version of the skin + helper addons ?

Hi Marcel,

I have the latest beta and the latest helper addons, I have your beta repo installed.

1.0.139 for Skin Helper Service
1.0.12 for Skin Helper Widgets
3.7.40 for Titan Skin Beta

Just rechecked as well.

1) Are the shortcuts to Kodi library locations, so not video addons ?
2) How did you add those shortcuts ? As far as I'm aware of you can't create a widget to a series episodes. Please explain step-by-step what you did in the skin settings so I can reproduce the issue.

1) They're linking to kodi library locations and not video addons.
2) At the widget screen I'm just doing Add->Video Library->TV Shows->Title
(2016-12-28, 04:41)Edworld Wrote: Under dialogvideoinfo, if you select extended info, the fanart is not for the selected movie:

Thanks for noticing, will be fixed in next update
(2016-12-29, 00:38)CBers Wrote: I would like to see the same case that is set as the label in shortcuts.

Next skin update will contain an additional setting under "home layout options" to disable the uppercase font.
(2016-12-29, 16:46)Ludrig Wrote: I have a problem since some days...
The Artist Slideshow while playing Music gets a litte bit darker and all I try in the settings for background does not fix my problem.
And while playing music and going back to the main menu there is an overlay (hope it is the rigth word Wink ) from the artist slideshow (music) and the background from the main-menu

Can you post a screenshot to better describe the issue ?
Did you perhaps enable the lyrics addon ? That will trigger an overlay
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6