• 195(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-12-29, 01:23)Gracus Wrote: So something goes wrong:
Multiples fresh install of kodi

No, that is perfectly fine. In that dialog you can manually add the artwork you need.
There currently is no way to do that automatically, besides Emby
(2016-12-29, 02:15)marhutchy Wrote: I forked your script, and I try to keep it updated with your releases.
I don't understand how some of the dependencies are missing. Can you advise how best to get the script?

You should fork the script if you want to contribute code.
If you just want to stay up to date with the latest versions, I suggest you to install my beta repo.
That way you will have the latest versions and dependencies.
(2016-12-29, 01:10)Guilouz Wrote: No Artwork Downloader not working for movieset.
From context menu we can only add artwork from hard disk, but it's not possible to have a list of all available artworks for movieset and select them.
Collection are available on fanart.tv, see : https://fanart.tv/movie/9485/the-fast-an...ollection/
Not to possible to use the same process like music artworks ?

Hmm, yes that is possible but you will have the issue that you can not assign the new images in the kodi db as there is no method exposed to set the artwork to the Kodi db, just the same as with the music art (like you found out base don your reports here).

So, yes I can add this but the values will ONLY be available in the window properties, not on the listitem itself.
(2016-12-29, 00:59)Guilouz Wrote: I have no thumb for this artist
Thumbs are available and is selected but have not effect on view. I try to change thumb, it's the same.

Well, the thumbs you see in your list are the ones that are scraped in the Kodi DB.
SkinHelper can't write to the KodiDB as there is no json method exposed to set the artwork for music items, sorry.

Best thing you can do here is set SH to download art to your media folders and issue a "refresh" from within the artist/album details dialog.
That should pickup the newly scraped and downloaded art from within your media folder.

I currently have no other way of supporting this. Once the current SH release is released to the Kodi repo, I will dive in to the Kodi sourcecode myself if I can see ways to extend the methods and maybe have some of SH features in native Kodi but for now that's just a bridge too far for me.
(2016-12-29, 04:02)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-12-29, 00:59)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-18, 12:36)marcelveldt Wrote: Fixed in next update

Same issue, fixed in next update later today.

Hi Marcel. This is still not fixed.

Image I have no thumb for this artist

Image Image Thumbs are available and is selected but have not effect on view. I try to change thumb, it's the same.
ListItem dont working in list,or panel...
That is your problem.

If you set to download thumb,art in your music folder then this art will show after reset your kodi...try listitem ....are this changinging art working in dialog music when you change like in your excample(or in view as single art-not in list)
All art is now fixed Smile

It worked in previous version of Skin Helper Service.

The only way is to download artwork in my music folder ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-29, 13:14)Guilouz Wrote: It worked in previous version of Skin Helper Service.

That is really not possible because the image you're pointing at is the image stored in the Kodi db and SH simply can not write images to the music DB.
Maybe previously you had the webservice as fallback for your list images ?

In that case in the VAR for your music listitem's thumb use this if there is no ListItem.Thumb available:

PHP Code:
http://localhost:52307/getmusicart&artist=$INFO[Listitem.Artist]&track=$INFO[Listitem.Title]&album=$INFO[Listitem.Album]&type=thumb 
(2016-12-29, 13:19)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-29, 13:14)Guilouz Wrote: It worked in previous version of Skin Helper Service.

That is really not possible because the image you're pointing at is the image stored in the Kodi db and SH simply can not write images to the music DB.
Maybe previously you had the webservice as fallback for your list images ?

In that case in the VAR for your music listitem's thumb use this if there is no ListItem.Thumb available:

PHP Code:
http://localhost:52307/getmusicart&artist=$INFO[Listitem.Artist]&track=$INFO[Listitem.Title]&album=$INFO[Listitem.Album]&type=thumb 

Ah yes it's possible, I have removed webservice from my skin because sometimes it return wrong artwork.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-29, 10:00)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-29, 01:23)Gracus Wrote: So something goes wrong:
Multiples fresh install of kodi

No, that is perfectly fine. In that dialog you can manually add the artwork you need.
There currently is no way to do that automatically, besides Emby

If at least it was working...

Here the current situation (movie set show clearlogo from first movie):

Then I open the dialog and there is no option for clearlogo:

So I try manually, it ask me for picture name:

Then I choose the picture and ended up with this:

I said myself it was good this time but still no luck and still showing clearlogo of the first movie:

Moanbag is in da place!
Hi Marcel,

Is the call to get the top250 widgets working in Krypton?

I noticed nothing was being returned so did some digging, in the movies.py of script.skin.helper.widgets there is a top250 method. In there it retrieves the movies and gets the "imdbnumber". However from my logging, imdbnumber is not populated.

The logging I added was:

Code:
all_movies = self.artutils.kodidb.get_json(
            'VideoLibrary.GetMovies', fields=["imdbnumber"],
            returntype="movies", filters=filters)
        xbmc.log("Skin Helper Widgets --> retrieved 250 movies %s " %all_movies, level=xbmc.LOGWARNING)
All three Top 250 are working for me...Best way to test is starting S.H.Widget to create Three from movies widget as widget in Home.
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=movieslisting
Open folder widget and open that widget in view, in this case you can make typo error in your code.
Try are that widget work from that code Smile

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Thanks for the response, I think it may only be an issue for users of Emby for Kodi (which Marcel was/is) so hopefully he can confirm/reject my above findings
(2016-12-29, 15:40)Gracus Wrote: I said myself it was good this time but still no luck and still showing clearlogo of the first movie:

Try restarting Kodi after changing the artwork of the movieset, Some of the listitem properties are cached for 30 minutes.
(2016-12-29, 22:39)im85288 Wrote: Thanks for the response, I think it may only be an issue for users of Emby for Kodi (which Marcel was/is) so hopefully he can confirm/reject my above findings

You're using Kodi Krypton with Krypton, right ?
There's an issue with the IMDB number not correctly being scraped into the Kodi db...
Still needs to be fixed in the emby addon code.
(2016-12-29, 22:40)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-29, 15:40)Gracus Wrote: I said myself it was good this time but still no luck and still showing clearlogo of the first movie:

Try restarting Kodi after changing the artwork of the movieset, Some of the listitem properties are cached for 30 minutes.

Just restart kodi (was off for about 4 hours) and still the same result
Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-12-29, 22:42)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-29, 22:39)im85288 Wrote: Thanks for the response, I think it may only be an issue for users of Emby for Kodi (which Marcel was/is) so hopefully he can confirm/reject my above findings

You're using Kodi Krypton with Krypton, right ?
There's an issue with the IMDB number not correctly being scraped into the Kodi db...
Still needs to be fixed in the emby addon code.

Yeah I am and have been making some changes to the emby addon code...if you get a chance please have a look at the beta addon where I added the imdb number to the uniqueid table (movies only for now)

With those changes I can get back the top250 movies from the helper with these changes to your code:

Code:
all_movies = self.artutils.kodidb.get_json(
            'VideoLibrary.GetMovies', fields=["imdbnumber","uniqueid"],
            returntype="movies", filters=filters)

top_250 = self.artutils.imdb.get_top250_db()
        for movie in all_movies:
            movieimdbnumber = movie["uniqueid"]["imdb"]
            if movieimdbnumber in top_250:
                movie = self.artutils.kodidb.movie(movie["movieid"])
                movie["top250_rank"] = int(top_250[movieimdbnumber])
                all_items.append(movie)[code]

Not sure if that is the correct way though...basically the uniqueid now contains the imdb field
  • 195(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18