• 39(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2016-12-29, 19:01)bobby123 Wrote: 1) They're linking to kodi library locations and not video addons.
2) At the widget screen I'm just doing Add->Video Library->TV Shows->Title

Are you sure you have my beta repo installed and all addons up to date ?
This issue should be fixed in the latest version of skinshortcuts, which I provide on my beta repo.

You may try to install it manually and after that, try to re-add the widget:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...1.0.15.zip
(2016-12-30, 00:12)marcelveldt Wrote: Next skin update will contain an additional setting under "home layout options" to disable the uppercase font.

Thanks [emoji106]
(2016-12-30, 00:18)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-29, 19:01)bobby123 Wrote: 1) They're linking to kodi library locations and not video addons.
2) At the widget screen I'm just doing Add->Video Library->TV Shows->Title

Are you sure you have my beta repo installed and all addons up to date ?
This issue should be fixed in the latest version of skinshortcuts, which I provide on my beta repo.

You may try to install it manually and after that, try to re-add the widget:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...1.0.15.zip

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for the response.

I double checked, from what I can tell I'm on 1.0.15 for skinshortcuts. I deleted and recreated the widget and same issue, does nothing and same error in log.

I'm also on 1.0.140 for Skin Helper Service now.

Edit: I was testing this on my windows computer and just tried the same thing on my rasp pi 3 and got the same result (with your latest beta of everything)
(2016-12-28, 04:41)Edworld Wrote: Marcel,

Under dialogvideoinfo, if you select extended info, the fanart is not for the selected movie:

watch gallery

Also, there is no option to play the movie from that screen. Is it supposed to be that way?
Hi Marcel

All my Kodi Installations with Titan Beta 3.7.40 are crashing now - Estuary is working properly.
Kodi are now on 17 RC1 - I expected to get the problems solved with RC1, but is not.

Heres my Log.
http://pastebin.com/1dSZ53km

At the end, I added also the Stacktrace.

Any Idea what is causing the crashes?. Kodi also crashes when just starting and not doing anything with it.

thanks
Adrian
My Equipment:
HTPC (i7-8700K 3.7 GHz, 32 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD) Windows 10 with Kodi 18.6 & Central SQL DB (Maria DB)
AVR Emotiva RMC-1 & AMP Emotiva XPA9-Gen3, TV LG OLED 65 E6, BD oppo UDP-203, Speaker Revel Performa3 F208 / F206 / C208 / Nubert WS-14 for Atmos/DTS.x)
NAS Synology DS1817+ / DX-517/DX513 (4x8 TB RAID5 + 2 x 5x6TB in RAID5)
(2016-12-30, 00:55)bobby123 Wrote: I double checked, from what I can tell I'm on 1.0.15 for skinshortcuts. I deleted and recreated the widget and same issue, does nothing and same error in log.
Edit: I was testing this on my windows computer and just tried the same thing on my rasp pi 3 and got the same result (with your latest beta of everything)

Sorry, I forgot about the fact you're using the netflix homescreen. Now I was able to reproduce the issue and I will fix it later today.
(2016-12-30, 14:52)A-Swiss Wrote: All my Kodi Installations with Titan Beta 3.7.40 are crashing now - Estuary is working properly.
Kodi are now on 17 RC1 - I expected to get the problems solved with RC1, but is not.

Hmm, that could literally be caused by anything. Maybe a typo in the skin's code, maybe the skin is trying to show some Kodi info that is not yet available.
In the past there was an issue with kodi crashing if the skin wanted to display some pvr properties when the pvr manager was not yet ready.
Long story short: It shouldn't happen and is most likely a hard-to-reproduce Kodi bug.

Can you give it a try with clean skin settings ?
Just rename the skin.kryptonbeta folder in the userdata\addon_data temporary.
(2016-12-28, 17:33)marcelveldt Wrote: Please provide me your kodi logfile. I'm pretty sure there are some clues in there.
My best guess is that you're currently missing some of the dependancies or one of them is producing an error.

Sorry for the delay, here is my log file from today. I played music, checked weather and changed the metacritic/rotten tomatoes rating to disabled and back again, if it does any help.

Kodi.log
(2016-12-30, 06:35)sciascia88 Wrote: Also, there is no option to play the movie from that screen. Is it supposed to be that way?

Well, the button was broken in recent updates of extendedinfo and I just fixed that but the button doesn't seem to be working.
Appears to be a bug in extendedinfo which will most probably be fixed very soon
(2016-12-30, 17:18)Innerself Wrote: Sorry for the delay, here is my log file from today. I played music, checked weather and changed the metacritic/rotten tomatoes rating to disabled and back again, if it does any help.

Kodi.log

Well, I don't know what you did or whatever repo/addon you have installed but you have a hijacked version of skinhelper with a version number of 100.x
So no wonder you have issues...Confused

You can try to reinstall manually, otherwise no other option than to start fresh.
Here's the link for manual download:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor....0.140.zip
(2016-12-30, 15:48)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 00:55)bobby123 Wrote: I double checked, from what I can tell I'm on 1.0.15 for skinshortcuts. I deleted and recreated the widget and same issue, does nothing and same error in log.

Sorry, I forgot about the fact you're using the netflix homescreen. Now I was able to reproduce the issue and I will fix it later today.

Awesome, thanks Marcel, enjoy the beer Wink
(2016-12-30, 17:44)bobby123 Wrote: Awesome, thanks Marcel, enjoy the beer Wink

Thanks! Cheers Rofl
(2016-12-30, 17:33)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 17:18)Innerself Wrote: Sorry for the delay, here is my log file from today. I played music, checked weather and changed the metacritic/rotten tomatoes rating to disabled and back again, if it does any help.

Kodi.log

Well, I don't know what you did or whatever repo/addon you have installed but you have a hijacked version of skinhelper with a version number of 100.x
So no wonder you have issues...Confused

You can try to reinstall manually, otherwise no other option than to start fresh.
Here's the link for manual download:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor....0.140.zip

Thank you so much, that did the trick. I have only 4 repos anymore, but I did have some others earlier too.I uninstalled them, when I noticed they started to install over different addons. I totally had missed that one. I have to be more careful in the future.
(2016-12-30, 17:45)Innerself Wrote: Thank you so much, that did the trick. I have only 4 repos anymore, but I did have some others earlier too.I uninstalled them, when I noticed they started to install over different addons. I totally had missed that one. I have to be more careful in the future.

OK, glad you fixed it now.
Be carefull with what you install, there's a lot of crap out there that can completely mess up your system.
Hi, first off this must be the best skin for kodi ever. I thought silvo was for a while until i tried titan!! Having an issue with the netflix 2 style layout and trakt tv show episode progress widget. It shows the widget and my tv shows fine but when i click on one of them, nothing happens. On the modern big vertical homescreen layout , it takes me straight to the location and shows me all the episodes i have left to watch.

Is there something missing in the netflix 2 coding? This is the custom action i am trying:
plugin://plugin.video.ADDON/?action=calendar&url=progress (replace ADDON with an addon supported by trakt)

TIA

Edit: it seems the "next" button is not working either on the widgets. It shows a row of 20 titles then the next button. When clicked, nothing happens.
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6