• 113(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
I'm trying to changed from list view to thumbnail. I changed the myvideonav.xnl using 732 or 501 but the settings didn't change still show list view. Once i changed the settingd, i restared kodi in the fire stick.
just installed on my atv4. amazing skin, there is a noticeable lag when switching screens and also a favourites script error which is starting to get annoying any suggestions?
@Helly1206, thanks for the great job you are doing on this Skin, I just noticed that in Kodi v17 Krypton, when you are adding addon shortcut to the Home menu, there is no more option to choose from favourite. is this from my side or a Bug from the Skin / new behaviour.

Please how can I fix this as I want to be able to add shortcut from my favourite.

Thanks
Hi, I have a Wetek Hub with LibreElec with this skin. Only one issue with time zone settings: 01.ian 2015- 02.00 is the date/time that i seen on my TV dispaly. After restart it displayed the same info. Settings is done correctly. Any idea?

Postat cu Tapatalk

I am also getting a favourites script error on atv4 with 17 rc1.. anyone know why?

Edit: I ended up starting from scratch and that ended up fixing the problem . I was restoring from a windows back up so obviously that had some issues in it .
If i upgrade Kodi to 17 from 16, I have to uninstall and reinstall xonfluence too?
(2016-12-29, 10:37)samueljones Wrote: @Helly1206, thanks for the great job you are doing on this Skin, I just noticed that in Kodi v17 Krypton, when you are adding addon shortcut to the Home menu, there is no more option to choose from favourite. is this from my side or a Bug from the Skin / new behaviour.

Please how can I fix this as I want to be able to add shortcut from my favourite.

Thanks

Hi,

Selecting from favourites should be possible:
Skin settings -- Add-on -- <enter add-on x> -- selected favourites -- selct your addon

Helly
(2016-12-31, 10:22)mamachan Wrote: If i upgrade Kodi to 17 from 16, I have to uninstall and reinstall xonfluence too?

Nope, you will get automaticaly updated.

I would make a backup of the settings.xml file before, just in case something goes wrong.

Helly.
@Helly1206, thanks for your reply. something is wrong somewhere as I dont have option to choose from user's favourite from the list. please see the screenshot.

Thanks
(2016-12-31, 15:34)samueljones Wrote: @Helly1206, thanks for your reply. something is wrong somewhere as I dont have option to choose from user's favourite from the list. please see the screenshot.

Thanks

Ok, I'll see. you need to have script.favourites installed. The popup window to select the favourite from comes from that addon.

Add-on:Favourites_script (wiki)

Helly.
@Helly1206, knowledge is power, that solved my problem. thanks for your help always.

Regards

SJ
Hi, first of all thanks for this amazing skin. I'm using FTMC (a Fork of KODI 16.1 that includes features from SPMC and it is made for devices with RockChip chips), and I'm seeing a lot of error messages related with "OverlayUnwatched.png" texture, seems to be missing. I have seen that you have fixed it for Krypton, not for Jarvis. Please, can you fix it for Jarvis?
Thanks and happy new year.
When playing music and a thumbnail is not available for an album, kodi displays a speaker icon with musical notes (see red arrows in links below).

I want to change the speaker icon(thumbnail) but I can not find the folder(file) location.Is this a Kodi or a Xonfluence image? Does anyone know where the file/folder is located?

http://imgur.com/a/2TWNw
http://imgur.com/a/o9upy

Happy New Year & thanks in advance!
any way to get animated movie posters to auto download/prefer like in aeon mq7 with the skin helper service? I know i can manually add, but the database for the gifs isnt exactly user searchable/named easily so i can only really find by going one by one through all of them
(2016-12-31, 14:13)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-12-31, 10:22)mamachan Wrote: If i upgrade Kodi to 17 from 16, I have to uninstall and reinstall xonfluence too?

Nope, you will get automaticaly updated.

I would make a backup of the settings.xml file before, just in case something goes wrong.

Helly.
Perfect.
Many thanks
  • 113(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13