• 196(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-12-29, 22:46)Gracus Wrote: Just restart kodi (was off for about 4 hours) and still the same result

And in your skin you're using ListItem.Art(ClearLogo) ?
You should have a VAR in your skin for thh images:

!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(ClearLogo)) --> $INFO[ListItem.Art(ClearLogo)] --> prefer art provided by the listitem
!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ClearLogo)) --> $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ClearLogo)] --> fallback to skinhelper provided art

If you're not the skin dev (and you should be as this is a skinners-only thread Wink ): ask the skin author
(2016-12-29, 23:26)im85288 Wrote: Not sure if that is the correct way though...basically the uniqueid now contains the imdb field

OK, missed that. Must have been added somewhere last weeks or so because I missed it.
Anyway, I will adjust the code for that, thanks for the catch
(2016-12-29, 10:01)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-29, 02:15)marhutchy Wrote: I forked your script, and I try to keep it updated with your releases.
I don't understand how some of the dependencies are missing. Can you advise how best to get the script?

You should fork the script if you want to contribute code.
If you just want to stay up to date with the latest versions, I suggest you to install my beta repo.
That way you will have the latest versions and dependencies.

You meant download the zip file of ~230MB and install it?
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2016-12-30, 00:22)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-29, 22:46)Gracus Wrote: Just restart kodi (was off for about 4 hours) and still the same result

!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(ClearLogo)) --> $INFO[ListItem.Art(ClearLogo)] --> prefer art provided by the listitem
!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ClearLogo)) --> $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ClearLogo)] --> fallback to skinhelper provided art

If you're not the skin dev (and you should be as this is a skinners-only thread Wink ): ask the skin author

Found some variables with this:

Code:
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo)]</value>

As I am not the skin dev, I will just tell him about this and let him deal with you on this
Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-12-30, 03:34)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 00:22)marcelveldt Wrote:

Found some variables with this:

Code:
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo)]</value>

As I am not the skin dev, I will just tell him about this and let him deal with you on this

Sorry for making you loose your time

I got the final answer: seems that the code is there but does not work in this skin (and do not know why) as the skin maker himself use "movie set artwork automator addon" to make it work on his kodi installation

So thanks for your time and all your answers
Moanbag is in da place!
How does SH choose the poster image from tmdb.org?

I deleted Thumbnails folder and refreshed all art images, but found many of them are very different (ugly) with the before. For example, for
movie "The Matrix (1999)", the previous poster image is a very normal one, but this time, it's a very strange one, I checked from https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/603-the...es/posters and found it's the last image in the list. I also checked several others, all of them are the last image. I think it's reasonable to use the primary one or the first one, right?

Code:
DEBUG: Caching image 'http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/pLwO46nTEZhk4WdZbAD12P2wkXP.jpg' to '2/22a10a18.jpg':
DEBUG: cached image 'special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/2/22a10a18.jpg' size 518x720
DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> Kodi_Monitor: sender kodi.callbacks - method: Other.onFileSystemChange:E1  - data: {"event":"created","path":"/storage/usbotg/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/Thumbnails/2/22a10a18.jpg"}
DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> Kodi_Monitor: sender kodi.callbacks - method: Other.onFileSystemChange:E1  - data: {"event":"modified","path":"/storage/usbotg/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/Thumbnails/2/22a10a18.jpg"}
Got a lot of WARNING: script.module.thetvdb --> Unsupported locale '', what local it tried to use? it's empty from the warning. I have "English (US)" set in Kodi settings.
(2016-12-30, 02:14)marhutchy Wrote: You meant download the zip file of ~230MB and install it?

No, the repo zip file is only a few kb..

Here's the link:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip
(2016-12-30, 11:01)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 02:14)marhutchy Wrote: You meant download the zip file of ~230MB and install it?

No, the repo zip file is only a few kb..

Here's the link:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip

Great!
Thanks! It's working without any errors now.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2016-12-30, 04:41)Gracus Wrote: I got the final answer: seems that the code is there but does not work in this skin (and do not know why) as the skin maker himself use "movie set artwork automator addon" to make it work on his kodi installation

No worries and I have some good news for you.
Turns out that only with a few lines of additional code I can now also grab the artwork for the moviesets so in next update you will have that info available.
No neeed for additional script.
(2016-12-30, 12:45)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 04:41)Gracus Wrote: I got the final answer: seems that the code is there but does not work in this skin (and do not know why) as the skin maker himself use "movie set artwork automator addon" to make it work on his kodi installation

No worries and I have some good news for you.
Turns out that only with a few lines of additional code I can now also grab the artwork for the moviesets so in next update you will have that info available.
No neeed for additional script.

Thanks for the future grabing of movie set artwork!

Btw the skin maker remove some "unneeded" code and now I can use movie set clearlogo from my HDD
Moanbag is in da place!
@marcelveldt

Perhaps i found something, i implented by me the “player.listitems“ while playing pvr.

It works fine, but when i pause live tv and start then playing again, all labels, icons are empty....

When i stop the playing and Start again, i get all labels/icons fine.

But why on pause and play again are the labels empty ?
Hi Marcel,

In the skin helper widgets with the uniqueid additions, I think you meant to have the version number as >16 to get krytpon for example:

Code:
if KODI_VERSION > 17:
            fields.append("uniqueid")
(2016-12-28, 01:32)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 00:44)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-27, 18:08)Blurayx Wrote: Do you plan on bring back My TV Shows Airing Today as an option. it was very handy because I could see at a glance what shows were airing looking at the Widgets without clicking on Next Aired.

I can add a "episodes airing today" widget if you want.

Yes please.

Thank You Smile

Hi marcelveldt,

Thank you very much for adding Episodes Airing Today, I really missed this feature Smile

Have a beer on me Smile

Happy New Year!!!!
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2017-01-02, 17:52)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 01:32)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 00:44)marcelveldt Wrote: I can add a "episodes airing today" widget if you want.

Yes please.

Thank You Smile

Hi marcelveldt,

Thank you very much for adding Episodes Airing Today, I really missed this feature Smile

Have a beer on me Smile

Happy New Year!!!!

How is the code for requesting this ?
  • 196(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18