• 56(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
(2016-12-24, 00:21)manfeed Wrote: I want to include it in a mod for Aeon Nox (Krypton) that I'm still coding.

best news of the day Nod
in the next version (for kodi krypton) you can manually fine-tune lrc based lyrics.
useful if the lyrics are slightly out of sync. (the option is available through the context menu on the lyrics screen)

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-12-29, 05:03)ronie Wrote: in the next version (for kodi krypton) you can manually fine-tune lrc based lyrics.
useful if the lyrics are slightly out of sync. (the option is available through the context menu on the lyrics screen)

Great! Thank you!

However, I'm trying to test it and I'm unable to get it working Huh I have your last version from github , the last nightly of Krypton and Estuary like in your image and still not getting it... I get the message "Manually sync lyrics" but nothing happens afterward...

Thanks
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
since i'm the only one that has tested it so far, it's not unlikely there are still some bugs present :-)

care to provide a log, following these steps:
- enable debug logging in the cu lrc addon settings
- enable debug loggin in kodi
- restart kodi
- play some music and select 'manually sync lyrics' from the context menu
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thanx, i forgot to push a new file to github.
should be fixed now :-)
Now it works like a charm! You made my dreams come true! Thanks ronie!

Just a question, if I set a global offset in the addon config this new option overrides that or it gets added (or substracted) to that value?

Thanks!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
it gets added.

so it's: offset defined in lrc file + offset defined in settings + manual offset
(2016-12-29, 14:46)ronie Wrote: it gets added.

so it's: offset defined in lrc file + offset defined in settings + manual offset

Cool... Thanks indeed for your work! Nod
To avoid being viewed as a beggar I was letting some days pass by before asking about this...

save manual sync offset to lrc file

...and now I see that you have already developed it in github Rofl

ronie you are my hero! Thanks! Nod
Like I told manfeed in his thread, awesome work you guys have been doing with lyrics! I'm really enjoying them now. Smile

Thanks Ronie and manfeed!

Hi ronie, it's a new year and I'm assuming you have reset to zero all request counters so I can start again...Laugh

The new option to manual sync lyrics on-the fly is terrific! To make the most out of it I think the best is to save lyrics to a file so as to keep the offset, but then there's a little issue: if the lyrics found doesn't belong to that song and there's no one else to choose (or none of them is good) there's currently no way to prevent that file to display and get saved to a file, even if you know for sure it's not correct... I think that an option such as "Discard this lyrics" in the option "Select different lyrics" would be great.

Thanks!
Thanks ronie! It works like a charm...(as alwaysWink)

Now I think I can rest in peace... for now Laugh

Thanks again Nod
i think the alcohol on new-years eve reset a whole lot more than just my request counter ;-)

if there's anything else i can do, just let me know!
Love the addon but would like lyrics to be left-justified rather than centered and for the lyrics window to be opaque rather than transparent. I've been unable to find anything in the XML files or the python code for the addon to do this, and the current behavior (centered lyrics and "translucent" window) is the same in every skin I try, so I was thinking it was NOT the skin where the lyrics window appearance was determined.

Am I wrong?

If someone could point me to the file or files in either the addon OR Confluence, I would be very appreciative!

Regards,
TL
(2017-01-04, 20:02)tledford Wrote: Love the addon but would like lyrics to be left-justified rather than centered and for the lyrics window to be opaque rather than transparent. I've been unable to find anything in the XML files or the python code for the addon to do this, and the current behavior (centered lyrics and "translucent" window) is the same in every skin I try, so I was thinking it was NOT the skin where the lyrics window appearance was determined.

Am I wrong?

If someone could point me to the file or files in either the addon OR Confluence, I would be very appreciative!

Regards,
TL

pertty much every skin includes it's own customized lyrics window (with the exception of Estuary).
if you're using Confluence: skin.confluence/720p/script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1