• 114(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
=}
(2016-12-25, 23:56)dataghost1984 Wrote:
(2016-12-24, 10:08)twlizer Wrote: Helly,

I have the same issue with Addon://Repos/

The icon shows but you cant select

User Selection 12

Menu Item 9

I was discussing the same issue with Helly, I am stumped as well. I have no issues with the widgets opening or working whatsoever with Aeon Nox Silvo Mod, or several other skins. I was told to talk to the devs of the addons. Its working fine on other skins. I do not believe its addon related unless the other skins have added something else. I hope too it gets resolved as its the best skin around. Back to using NOX until the widget issue is sorted out Thanks for the support and great community

Has this issue been resolved?
Widgets function correctly for me, are you referring to Krypton or Jarvis?

However due to a bug in Kodi v16 you do probably need to use the 'Super Favourites Method' described earlier in the thread here.
(2016-05-07, 14:06)jmh2002 Wrote: It seems that for shortcuts that you do not want the skin to cache you need to add them to Super Favourites first, then from SF add them to Kodi Favourites, being sure to choose "Yes I want to disable caching", and thereafter add them to the skin like normal.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Krypton, I have a issue with some widgets and not being able to select the content....

Jarvis this works fine
Noted, I'll let others comment in regard to Krypton.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
thanks for your hard work
Is there any way to get the home menu vertical? I cant find that in the settings.
Thanks alot for a very nice skin.
(2017-01-03, 17:54)twlizer Wrote: Krypton, I have a issue with some widgets and not being able to select the content....

Jarvis this works fine

Hi I have the same issue. I add the widgets then close kodi - when i restart and try to select it doesnt work (kodi17 rc2)
Is this just me or will super favourites not open the selected item from the list when in the main menu when added via - video menu - video nodes?
it see's the list but wont open the selected item but works out side of the main menu

Kodi 17 rc2 tried this on pc and android same result.

was making a new kodi 17 build for myself but hit a brick wall with this any ideas?
thanks

Added: if i add the super favourite folder eg movie to kodi favourites and then add to main menu via selected-favourites it works? even this is failing now to open my SF link from kids folder.

After further testing this (i am assuming) can only be skin related, i have put my SF in to ccm.confluence running on Jarvis 16.1 and i can add the sf folders with video nodes without any issues at all and as yet has not failed once.
Hopefully Helly will fix this soon, i really love the skin but i prefer to keep it clean looking by using SF rather than add-on short cuts and only a few sub menu links.

foz234
Have a couple of questions. Looking to set the default view as 'media info'. I know I need to change the myvideonav.xml file in order to do so. When I look at this I see <!-- view id = 503 --> <include>MediaListView3</include> <!-- view id = 504 --> <include>MediaListView2</include> <!-- view id = 515 --> <include>MediaListView4</include>. Which of these is media info? Would it be 515 as there is no choice of Media View 4in view types?

Also, it is possible to add video nodes as an option when selecting sources for addon shortcuts within skin settings? I can create a favourite from a video node and go about it that way, but having the option for video nodes is cleaner.

Cheers, great skin and working brilliantly on Kodi 17 RC2.
anybody now how to change the xmas back to the normal theme
im new to this and all i can change is the background but i still have the snowflakes and xmas picture when when i go into services
(2017-01-05, 22:13)jase06 Wrote: anybody now how to change the xmas back to the normal theme
im new to this and all i can change is the background but i still have the snowflakes and xmas picture when when i go into services

Settings Skin
take a check out the holiday skin box
(2017-01-04, 12:03)foz1234 Wrote: Is this just me or will super favourites not open the selected item from the list when in the main menu when added via - video menu - video nodes?
it see's the list but wont open the selected item but works out side of the main menu

was making a new kodi 17 build for myself but hit a brick wall with this any ideas?
thanks

Added: if i add the super favourite folder eg movie to kodi favourites and then add to main menu via selected-favourites it works? even this is failing now to open my SF link from kids folder.

After further testing this (i am assuming) can only be skin related, i have put my SF in to ccm.confluence running on Jarvis 16.1 and i can add the sf folders with video nodes without any issues at all and as yet has not failed once.
Hopefully Helly will fix this soon, i really love the skin but i prefer to keep it clean looking by using SF rather than add-on short cuts and only a few sub menu links.

foz234

Its my favorite skin! I too want to figure out the widget issue, It 100% is skin related, works on several others with no issue on 17x. Not the add-ons. I tried adding to super favs, then to kodi and adding the fav as a widget and no dice. Just opens up in the main app instead of showing thumbs etc. I hope it gets resovled. Great skin and great work.
(2017-01-06, 20:15)dataghost1984 Wrote:
(2017-01-04, 12:03)foz1234 Wrote: Is this just me or will super favourites not open the selected item from the list when in the main menu when added via - video menu - video nodes?

thanks

foz234

Its my favorite skin! I too want to figure out the widget issue, It 100% is skin related, works on several others with no issue on 17x. Not the add-ons. I tried adding to super favs, then to kodi and adding the fav as a widget and no dice. Just opens up in the main app instead of showing thumbs etc. I hope it gets resovled. Great skin and great work.

Hi,
I found an issue in Xonfluence. I still don't understand why it doesn't affect all custom widgets. I tested with exodus and that worked correctly on my system. Consider it fixed in the next release, which will probably be launched withing a couple of weeks.

Helly.
(2017-01-08, 14:29)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2017-01-06, 20:15)dataghost1984 Wrote:

thanks

foz234

Hi,
I found an issue in Xonfluence. I still don't understand why it doesn't affect all custom widgets. I tested with exodus and that worked correctly on my system. Consider it fixed in the next release, which will probably be launched withing a couple of weeks.

Helly.

You are one of the very best around. Thank you so much. Easy fix or lots of changes? Can not wait. So excited! Thank you so much for the great support. Seriously. What is a place people can donate to for your time and efforts. Thank yous mean a lot but showing some actual appreciation does too. What is the donation link.

Thank you
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13