• 32(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
thanks so much
The TFC addons is not working. Getting subscription expired, but whe i try to got to the website its okay
(2017-01-06, 07:20)acanada Wrote: The TFC addons is not working. Getting subscription expired, but whe i try to got to the website its okay
Where are you located??
Sup Cmik!? How's it goin budd?? i don't have a problem with my tfc here in US but my brother in japan is having an issue, something like check log error from kodi once he open the tfc.tv addon (we're using the same account) maybe your tfc 0.0.52 version is the key, i tried to add your repo but its nothing there. Hope you can help me with this issue, thanks and have a good one.
Nevermind Cmik, I already figured it out and it works for me.. I'll call my brother later and I let him install your .54 version tfc.tv. thanks brother!
[emoji1303]
You're welcome Flipb0ne!
Some of the movies are not playing, I have 0.54 version.

Thanks CMIK for your efforts!!
Cmik!! You the man!! My brother's tfc is now working. Running smooth now. Just turn on the auto update from your repo? Are you filipino cmik?
(2017-01-10, 06:16)Flipb0ne Wrote: Cmik!! You the man!! My brother's tfc is now working. Running smooth now. Just turn on the auto update from your repo? Are you filipino cmik?

Hello Flipb0ne,
You're welcome.
Sure, you can turn on the auto update.
Yes, I'm a Filipino in France [emoji632].
Regards
(2017-01-09, 04:53)yaizle Wrote: Some of the movies are not playing, I have 0.54 version.

Hello yaizle,
Do you have some examples?
I know that you can't watch all the movies even if you have a premium account (even on the website).
Thank you so much Todits and Cmik for this great addons and effort.
I have both version 0.54 and 0.0.41 installed on different kodi player, for the last two weeks both of them are not working properly always lagging and stop playing, before they were running smoothly. I hope you guys can help me find a solution. Thanks again and Have a great day!
(2017-01-10, 08:53)cmik Wrote:
(2017-01-09, 04:53)yaizle Wrote: Some of the movies are not playing, I have 0.54 version.

Hello yaizle,
I know that you can't watch all the movies even if you have a premium account (even on the website).

Try "The Prenup"
Hi,

I am currently having an issue using this on my kodi 16 apple tv 4,

I can't open application as it always gives me an error, location is Australia
do you know when the live stuff is going to work.. and cmik you need a donate bro as this gave me some points with my lady so i got to give back you know.
(2017-01-13, 03:38)yaizle Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 08:53)cmik Wrote:

Hello yaizle,

Try "The Prenup"

Yes, it seems that movies from beta version of TFC website are not loading anymore nor the live streams. I have a HTTP 403 error from redirection to akamai servers. I don't know why yet. Fortunately, it is not on all movies (some work).
Thank, I've noticed a bug on movie section that was throwing an error. It is now fixed in version 0.0.55
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9