• 23(current)
Release Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports
Is it possible to show all languages in the addon instead of selecting in settings. I usually watch Hindi, Tamil and Telugu and having languages in the addon would be great
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
(2016-12-28, 02:23)hunkyn Wrote: Is it possible to show all languages in the addon instead of selecting in settings. I usually watch Hindi, Tamil and Telugu and having languages in the addon would be great

Version 1.0.14 - multi language selection option added under settings. Please note, your default language may have been replaced to hindi so go to settings and make necessary changes. Also, if none of the languages are selected then its considered as ALL, and results will be for all languages.
Hi @yocoldrain I am using hotstar kodi addon 1.0.14 v, I can only play movies, but nothing else is working, with indian IP ..

I am using this in US

Any tips of how to make the other things work, such as Star awards etc (always get IP issue)
Hi - I will greatly appreciate an India IP. Please PM me.
(2017-01-07, 11:57)dude6156 Wrote: Hi - I will greatly appreciate an India IP. Please PM me.

Hello - we will greatly appreciate if you read original post and at least past few pages.
Hi @yocoldrain is TV Channels > Star World > Koffee with Karan geo-blocked? Am using 1.0.16 of hotstar

Am using the Indian ip address 103.4.204.0 in USA. I have tried lots of IP address from the bit.ly/1LhsHMX website, but am only able to make some movies and some tv shows able to work.

Any info?
(2017-01-10, 00:33)[email protected] Wrote: Hi @yocoldrain is TV Channels > Star World > Koffee with Karan geo-blocked? Am using 1.0.16 of hotstar

Am using the Indian ip address 103.4.204.0 in USA. I have tried lots of IP address from the bit.ly/1LhsHMX website, but am only able to make some movies and some tv shows able to work.

Any info?
not sure whats the deal with that show. It used to be working about two weeks ago, but I haven't been able to play last 2 episode since and others stopped as well. Maybe its temporary. and Yes, since you're in USA, don't expect everything to work.
(2017-01-10, 06:15)yocoldrain Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 00:33)[email protected] Wrote: Hi @yocoldrain is TV Channels > Star World > Koffee with Karan geo-blocked? Am using 1.0.16 of hotstar

Any info?
not sure whats the deal with that show. It used to be working about two weeks ago, but I haven't been able to play last 2 episode since and others stopped as well. Maybe its temporary. and Yes, since you're in USA, don't expect everything to work.

Somehow Koffee with Karan doesn't need any Indian IP when playing from Australia from the browser.. It just works. Strange..............
yocoldrain@,

sorry to bother you again.. I was trying to watch English vs India (Live) stream from Featured. I am outside India.

It works perfectly fine with 1.0.7 (with India IP enabled), but doesn't work on 1.0.14 Sad
(2017-01-16, 15:48)newsera Wrote: yocoldrain@,

sorry to bother you again.. I was trying to watch English vs India (Live) stream from Featured. I am outside India.

It works perfectly fine with 1.0.7 (with India IP enabled), but doesn't work on 1.0.14 Sad

thanks for the update, there is somewhat possibility of this happening due to different regex between both version for grabbing links from m3u8.

while looking in to this, I did see one issue which needs to be fixed, and i'll push 1.0.17(yes, I've released up to 1.0.16 as the latest and if your addon hasnt been updated yet then you may need to disable repository and install again. This happened to me on of my box where addon just wouldn't update for some reason). can you reverify during next match and if possible update here before match ends so I can see whats wrong. Right now, its hard to see the issue till live match comes on.
I wonder something changed on hotstar site. Star Vijay used to work without Indian IP, now doesn't work even with Indian IP.
Shocked 
yocoldrain@,

I got 1.0.16 and hotstar stopped working. I tried changing the Indian IP address but still no luck. I was able to grab 1.0.14 from GitHub and that fails too. Can you check? I use Star Vijay and pretty much anything tried to play is shown with "IP Issue?" message. Undecided
(2017-01-17, 01:45)milli Wrote: I wonder something changed on hotstar site. Star Vijay used to work without Indian IP, now doesn't work even with Indian IP.

(2017-01-17, 23:15)kmaslam Wrote: yocoldrain@,

I got 1.0.16 and hotstar stopped working. I tried changing the Indian IP address but still no luck. I was able to grab 1.0.14 from GitHub and that fails too. Can you check? I use Star Vijay and pretty much anything tried to play is shown with "IP Issue?" message. Undecided

no magic bullet, I can only help if you verify it working on website but not in addon.
(2017-01-17, 23:36)yocoldrain Wrote: no magic bullet, I can only help if you verify it working on website but not in addon.

Clearly something changed from the way the IP address validation was being done. I tried the website from US and greeted with message like "Content not available for your region". I was able to VPN to Singapore (I didn't have a chance to VPN to India) and the website works fine. I tried even with a Singapore based IP on the plugin but it still fails.

Any suggestions?
yocoldrain@

There is a match today. Would you be able to share 1.0.17 link if you have built it already? I can test today.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports4