• 2(current)
v17 Pellucid [Kodi Krypton]
V1.0.3 is complete. Should hit the repo soon :-)
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Rainbow 
Wow...
Just noticed the images have changed...
So beautiful...

Thank you dear thedeadman !

Just used Maximinimalism for two years... I really liked it !
and Pellucid on Krypton for one week... I love it !

Smile
Thanks @seb-esperanto, i'm glad you like it.

Receiving a new forum member's first post means a great deal to me :-)
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2017-01-12, 21:42)thedeadman Wrote: V1.0.3 is complete. Should hit the repo soon :-)

Great. I just switched and love the new Posters on TV. I am almost ready to switch skins, except I've found some things...

One inconcistency (minor). My Movie Section says: Movies by Date added (Descending), TV secion only says TV shows by Date added (the Descending part seems to be missing). I really don't mind, since it makes a really long title for the Movies section, but tought you might want to kno for consistency.

Is there any way NOT not to shift the coverart on TV shows? When checking Movie or TV Information, you just seem to overlay the information on top of the cover art, but when checking the TV episodes available, you just seem to "move" the cover art to the left to make space for the episode info.

Any way to remove the Weather from the Splash screen? 90% of the time my says 0 degrees n/a, or BUSY / BUSY. I would just rather remove the weather information

Pictures. Doesn't seem to work. I've created several actions and shortcuts to several picture folders. They are shown on screen, but you can't move or do anything at all, just go "back" to the previous menu.

Listings... Remove the spinning circles on the left or make it an option. A listing of files if ok, without all those spinning circles. Or make it a non-spinning square if you really want to show a preview.

I removed the submenus from the Movies and TV Shows section (clicking Movies and TV Shows from the top menu, just takes me straight in, or straight out without any additional options). And I lost the ability to re-sort the results in any way. A way to get back this functionality like in other skins (pressing some combination of buttons) would be nice.

Of course a lots of these things could be made 'options' that the user can toggle on and off (which your skin seems to be lacking on).

Other than that. Everything looks great. I'm almost ready to dump my current skin with the next version LOL.
Thanks Dogzipp.

I'll look into the issues you've reported.

RE: user options. I'm extremely reluctant to add user options for this that and the other without very careful consideration. The whole point of the skin is to be as ready out-of-the-box as it is possible to be.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2016-12-06, 21:30)thedeadman Wrote: Github for latest code: https://github.com/chrisbevan/skin.pellu...ee/Krypton
Link is dead. I guess you changed the branch name?

Also, if you want to attract more people, I think some screenshots in the topic start might help.
Thanks for spotting that Willemd, the link has been updated.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
1.0.4 release now on Github with repo to follow shortly.

- Minor tweaks and bug fixes
- [NEW] User option to remove weather data from homescreen
- Pictures section shortcut handling improved
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Pictures still needs some fine tuning....

I am watching some pictures, and I press exit/stop. I should expect to go back to the pictures folder I was in before I selected to view a picture.

It throws me back allright, but the red sidebar with "files" opens up. I need to click "right" to go back to the pictures folder.

If you are organizing pictures, or watching them individually, is really a hassle to keep getting this sidebard constantly.
Hello thedeadman,

this is by far the most interesting new skinning project for Kodi at the moment, I really like the clean attitude and especially the animations and the whole "feeling" of the skin. But what I am really missing is the support of custom home menu (aka skin shortcuts), I think this would be a big improvement. Do you see any chance to get this integrated in a future release?
Hi dasM, thanks for your comments.

I'm happy to say that Skin Shortcuts is already built in (I should make it more obvious!). Push left off any menu and select 'edit menu'.

Homescreen, music, video and pictures sections can be customised separately if you wish.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
For a basic setup, this rocks!

The thing i dont like it is the "loading" to access on the video zone. Maybe adding a submenu with righ button or a disable option for the "lockscreen" home (but i love it) help to avoid the 2 step access for a crucial secction

Apart of this, is the nicest skin i saw here. Clean, fast and beautiful. Thanks for share this!
Thanks mcflai,

You are able to configure the homescreen menu to do everything that the video / music submenus do if you don't want that extra click. Or have Kodi boot straight into the video section using the 'startup window' option in the settings.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Quote:I am watching some pictures, and I press exit/stop. I should expect to go back to the pictures folder I was in before I selected to view a picture.

Cheers - found it and fixed it.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
is there a way for change the view of specific playlists?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pellucid [Kodi Krypton]2