• 219(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2017-01-12, 16:46)leo06 Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 04:06)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 21:36)leo06 Wrote: why you remove next episode air date in TV shows? now I can see only status (returning, ended or new)

That was a request. The next aired episode is on video info.

is there a way modifying an xml to bring back the previous function? I like to see the next episode air date instead of returning, ended or new

All changes are listed here for that : https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...87452f293c
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-01-12, 04:07)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 23:46)noxx2 Wrote: How can i add Games to the Mainmenu?

I want on the left site the entry GAMES and as Widgets the Poster of my Games. if a click on the Poster, the Game should start.
(i use win10 with Kodi 17 RC)

Games support is only on Kodi 18.

I use the advanced launcher and add every game
To my favorites. In Äon Nox i can add this to the mainmenu.
This is not possible with this mod?

Regard
AsRock Q1900DC - SanDisk SSD 64GB - Crucial 2x 4GB - Streacom F1C EVO (Futaba M166A Display, YARD2) - BluRay Panasonic UJ-265
(2017-01-12, 22:02)noxx2 Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 04:07)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 23:46)noxx2 Wrote: How can i add Games to the Mainmenu?

I want on the left site the entry GAMES and as Widgets the Poster of my Games. if a click on the Poster, the Game should start.
(i use win10 with Kodi 17 RC)

Games support is only on Kodi 18.

I use the advanced launcher and add every game
To my favorites. In Äon Nox i can add this to the mainmenu.
This is not possible with this mod?

Regard

You can add what you want in main menu in personnalize home menu in skin settings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Is your mod compatible with RC3 that was just released, or should we wait with installing it? Smile
(2017-01-12, 22:44)toeggi Wrote: Is your mod compatible with RC3 that was just released, or should we wait with installing it? Smile

My MOD is compatible with Kodi 17 (latest RC3) and Kodi 18 (latest nightly).
 Estuary MOD V2 
Great Mod, Just installed it and loving it so far! Thanks for all you hard work Smile

2 things I've noticed, when I'm in the info view for movies or TV Shows, the Fanart/Background is missing, if I reboot it seems to come back temporarily. The info view, show fanart button, just shows a black screen when this happens. Could this possibly be an out of date skin dependency?

Also the Resume, start from the beginning pop up box/window is sometimes shifted to the right by a few inches.

I'm running Kodi 18 Millhouse Test builds, totally up to date.
(2017-01-13, 02:30)Magoo32 Wrote: Great Mod, Just installed it and loving it so far! Thanks for all you hard work Smile

2 things I've noticed, when I'm in the info view for movies or TV Shows, the Fanart/Background is missing, if I reboot it seems to come back temporarily. The info view, show fanart button, just shows a black screen when this happens. Could this possibly be an out of date skin dependency?

Also the Resume, start from the beginning pop up box/window is sometimes shifted to the right by a few inches.

I'm running Kodi 18 Millhouse Test builds, totally up to date.

I have no idea how to fix this, I don't have this issue. Some people have. Kodi issue ? Maybe.
Don't worries Kodi 18 is in alpha stage.

Do you have screenshot for pop up dialog ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
I didn't check every single view type, but seems to be limited to big posters!

Sure do:

Just to give you a visual of the bug, can't tell what causes the fanart to vanish.

Fresh Reboot:

Then after clicking around for a bit:

(2017-01-13, 02:58)Magoo32 Wrote: Just to give you a visual of the bug, can't tell what causes the fanart to vanish.

Fresh Reboot:

Then after clicking around for a bit:

That's the same as me and Gracus, although I'm currently on 17 RC2. I didn't realize that the fanart was there for a brief moment right after launching Kodi, but I just tried and it's the exact same thing. Kodi shows my movie fanart until I start clicking other buttons. Eg. I just tried going in and out of about 20 movies from the Recently added widget, and the fanart was present on all up until I clicked Show fanart which did show the first time, but on the next movies I clicked through fanart was now missing. I also tried clicking Show fanart on a fresh launch on the first movie I entered. On the second the fanart was missing, so it's obviously triggered by pressing different actions. It also happens if I click the following:

Show media path
Genres submenu and choose a genre category
Movie sets submenu
Actors submenu
And probably a whole lot more, but I got tired of shutting down and launching Kodi Laugh
I never had a fanart at the background for any of my movies, and when I click on Show fanart I get a black screen only. Is there a way to enable it or it's a bug?
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2017-01-13, 11:24)iMak Wrote: I never had a fanart at the background for any of my movies, and when I click on Show fanart I get a black screen only. Is there a way to enable it or it's a bug?

Same thing as a lot of other users. We don't know the origin of the bug yet.

I can confirm that it's still present in Kodi 17 RC3.
I have just installed this skin version 1.7.4 ... I cannot install "Skin Helper Service Widgets" even by using the zip file from the first page from this forum - all other required and additional addons have installed correctly.

Because of not being able to install this addon, some features are not visible on my installation.

I am using Kodi 17 rc3 ...

What is required to install "Skin Helper Service Widgets" ??

Dick
(2017-01-13, 12:01)zs6ro Wrote: I have just installed this skin version 1.7.4 ... I cannot install "Skin Helper Service Widgets" even by using the zip file from the first page from this forum - all other required and additional addons have installed correctly.

Because of not being able to install this addon, some features are not visible on my installation.

I am using Kodi 17 rc3 ...

What is required to install "Skin Helper Service Widgets" ??

Dick

check this post out -

(2017-01-11, 16:46)willson Wrote: Duration is working for me now Smile

It took some doing;
I downloaded all the zips on the first page.
About 3 failed gave installation errors. I downloaded the things they were complaining about.
Then everything looked good, no errors, but it still didnt work.

Then I downloaded https://github.com/marcelveldt/repository.marcelveldt and installed the latest version of most of those.
Then it started working, also Logos and Ratings started working too.

I realise this was mostly duplicating, but I was running out of options.
Thanks sepulchre ... After I posted my request, I went and did almost the same thing as willson did - I downloaded all the zips from the first page and then installed all of them .. The one I couldn't enable, automatically enabled !!! .

So now, all my addons are enabled ...

Now I would like to set up so that when I am looking at the movie list, I see the ratings at the bottom of the screen - I've seen this on this forum - at the moment I only can see ratings which have a tomato and popcorn icon - if I recall, I think have 'rotten tomatoes' set ...

Any idea on how I can enable the 'other' rating displays Huh

Dick
  • 219(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36