• 203(current)
Release skin helper service
(2017-01-13, 21:05)Mike_Doc Wrote: has this made it to an update yet?

saw and updated today and added it and have tried both clearing cache and refresh but no go?

Also, Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks.Formatted2) seems to be returning every tracks for every album under Various Artists? and not the focused album?

Please check in next update if it's both fixed. Found a small typo in the code.
(2017-01-15, 13:32)Blurayx Wrote: when skin backup default path is used to backup a skin on the first install, it's locked within kodi and no other path outside kodi can be selected e.g synology NAS.

After backing up skin on first install

The only options to backup skins
Before first skin backup, As you can see, I have options where i want to backup my skins.
I have the same issue with my Shield TV

Thanks

That is actually not related to the skinhelper but a common issue in Kodi:

As soon as you add one or more sources to the Kodi filemanager, the filebrowsers from python addons will ONLY show that sources.
So, at fresh install you will see your complete system but once you add a single entry to the filemanager the browse dialogs will only show that as possible location.

So the solution here is to simply add some locations to the Kodi file manager.

This workaround/fix will work for any python addon that shows a browse dialog
(2017-01-15, 19:18)pstruh Wrote: since Kodi 17 RC3 I cant close kodi, it stop responding. I tried fresh install with skin only.

You have the addon installed duplicated on your system.
Did you install it from github zip or something? Never do that!

Please clean your system so it will only have one version of the addon running at the same time.
Most probably you will have some folder with -master suffixed to it.
@Marcel

No need for a hurry. Just in case you missed it, because I reported the issue while you replied to other posts at the same time.

(2017-01-13, 17:49)sualfred Wrote: Found a small issue with the genre webservice.
The order direction is wrong since a while and it won't start with the first available item anymore.

Example:
Action
First item in the genre folder: 2 Fast 2 Furious
Result of the web service -> Ant-Man (23rd position in the genre directory)

Animation
First item in the genre folder: Aladdin
Result of the web service -> Asterix - Operation Hinkelstein (3rd position in the genre directory)
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2017-01-17, 01:32)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-15, 13:32)Blurayx Wrote: when skin backup default path is used to backup a skin on the first install, it's locked within kodi and no other path outside kodi can be selected e.g synology NAS.

After backing up skin on first install

The only options to backup skins
Before first skin backup, As you can see, I have options where i want to backup my skins.
I have the same issue with my Shield TV

Thanks

That is actually not related to the skinhelper but a common issue in Kodi:

As soon as you add one or more sources to the Kodi filemanager, the filebrowsers from python addons will ONLY show that sources.
So, at fresh install you will see your complete system but once you add a single entry to the filemanager the browse dialogs will only show that as possible location.

So the solution here is to simply add some locations to the Kodi file manager.

This workaround/fix will work for any python addon that shows a browse dialog

Thanks Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Hello, is it possible to request with script in pvr the “next thumb“ from the next programm on a selected channel ?

Or only the actually running thumb ?
(2017-01-17, 22:22)Skinnerxyz Wrote: Hello, is it possible to request with script in pvr the “next thumb“ from the next programm on a selected channel ?

Example:
<texture>http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&amp;title=$INFO[VideoPlayer.NextTitle]&amp;channel=$INFO[VideoPlayer.ChannelName]&amp;type=fanart</texture>
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Marcel
Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.ExtendedPlot)
MovieSet Extended plot now showing only Title year and plot for sets , no single plot for movie in set (This should be "SkinHelper.ListItem.Plot")
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.mo...e34b152663
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi marcelveldt,

Any news regarding Episodes Airing Today displaying a day ahead.?

As I mentioned in a previous post, it worked perfectly, before it was removed.aka My TV Shows Airing Today.

when I Install Eminence 2.0. Without Marcelveldt Beta, My TV Shows Airing Today works perfectly. with Marcelveldt Beta installed it goes back to a day ahead. will it be possible to make My TV Shows Airing Today work like Episodes Airing Today?

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2017-01-17, 22:51)sualfred Wrote:
(2017-01-17, 22:22)Skinnerxyz Wrote: Hello, is it possible to request with script in pvr the “next thumb“ from the next programm on a selected channel ?

Example:
<texture>http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&amp;title=$INFO[VideoPlayer.NextTitle]&amp;channel=$INFO[VideoPlayer.ChannelName]&amp;type=fanart</texture>

i tried it with LANDSCAPE, by a few tvshows it works, but not by all. for example look at the picture, there is no landscape at the right by "Danach", i had a slide condition if there is no landscape then the "danach" slide to the right. you see, the next tvshow is "king of queens" and had NO landscape, but you see the running tvshow is "king of queens" too, and had a landscape.

its the same tvshow, but he says for the next is no landscape but its there.

by the tvshow "Star trek the next Generation" the same.

here my call, i see it gives NO result. "Thumb" is working but "landscsape" gives nothing

<texture background="true">http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&amp;title=$INFO[Listitem.nexttitle]&amp;channel=$INFO[Listitem.title]&amp;type=Landscape</texture>
@marcelveldt

When you have time please read this post:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2504377

Thank's
Hi Marcel,
Just wanted to check that the custom download folder for PVR artwork works in the same way as it did previously?

I already had a previous pvrthumbs folder with a huge amount of downloaded artwork and quite of a lot of manual artwork I had created myself, for items not available when scrapped. However, when I go to skin helper options via the context menu and manually add the path for this folder, it doesn't seem to be picking up everything as I expected it would. I've also noticed instances where previously downloaded artwork is now getting overwritten by the script. The only reliable way I've found to stop that happening is to do a manual refresh on the programme item, but that could be a very lengthy process if I need to do that for all the programme items in my original downloaded artwork folder. Have also noticed that when I have this custom folder enabled, there appears to be quite a lag in displaying the artwork, at least compared to when it's disabled, which is pretty seamless and quick.

I presume this custom folder still uses the same name as before and the pvrdetails.xml file is still required for each programme item?
Cheers

Webservice works for my PVR posters for the next channel item. Here the code I used:-

PHP Code:
<texture>http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&title=$INFO[listitem.NextTitle]&amp;channel=$INFO[listitem.NextChannel]&amp;type=poster</texture> 

Works like a charm. Just change poster at the end to your preferred artwork type Smile
Can anybody tell me how you would achieve this time format (1h27m) when using SkinHelper.ListItem.Duration.Hours and SkinHelper.ListItem.Duration.Minutes? The problem I'm having is not showing 'h' and 'm' if they are not needed.
Cheers
First of all, Marcel en alle andere betrokkenen, bedankt voor dit geweldige script. Mooi stukje huisvlijt. De video bibliotheek ziet er fantastisch uit nu. Mijn dank daarvoor. Ik heb 2 vragen/opmerkingen en ga ff verder in het Engels nu, voor de overige forrum gebruikers.

I'm figuring out how this script exactly works. I've seen that the animated gif files are being stored in the Thumbnails/animatedgifs folder.
1 - Does it make any sense to move the animated gif files from the thumbnail folder, to the movie folders on my external usb drive and than instruct Kodi to use the gif files that are stored on my external HD?
It can take a while before the gif files have been downloaded and are visible in Kodi and I'm wondering if this process can be speeded up by telling Kodi to use the gif files that are located on my external HD.

2. I'm getting a YouTube error while using Select Animated Artwork from the contextmenu. The error appears when I select a gif file.I'm not sure if this is caused by the YouTube addon or the skin.helper.service script.
I'm using Jarvis 16.1 and the latest skin.helper.script from the Kodi repository.

Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

• 203(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18