• 42(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-01-10, 02:57)chaoticmaster Wrote: The random episode widget is showing the same results as recently added episodes widget. The only difference is it shows watched episodes in the result. I switched over to another skin that I use and it is generating random episodes.

Typo in the code. Fixed in next update
(2017-01-12, 22:34)rich76 Wrote: I am having a problem with Kodi crashing when script skin helper backgrounds is installed. Even when kodi is idle within a few minutes of loading kodi the cpu will be at a constant 100% and then kodi will crash.

Could you open the settings for the skin helper backgrounds addon and disable wall backgrounds please to see if tha't makes a difference.
It turns out that the PIL module used to generate those is causing some issues on some platforms.
(2017-01-12, 22:47)gibxxi Wrote: No, it's definately the "Skin Backgrounds Helper" addon causing this, as I have the same behaviour if (and only if) Titan is the currently active theme. I don't use Emby, nor do I have any addon relating to Emby installed.

See my previous reply. Please disable wall backgrouns generation in the Skin helper backgrounds addon.
Also I will push a new update within an hour with a possible fix.
(2017-01-14, 03:21)A-Swiss Wrote: I had the same probs - so I currently use Estuary, as I could not use Titan (Beta) anymore in a stable way.
Also tried it on an Android - where I could see, that Skin Background is taking over all the memory (counting up until it crashes) and using a lot of CPU.
The Himedia Q10 Pro was permanently on 100% on 4 Cores. (Without Titan its a max of 20%).

I think we have to wait, until Marcel gives us a solution. thanks for your work - hope you get this solved soon for us.

See previous replies: Disable wall image generation in skin helper backgrounds or test with new update which will be on he repo within an hour
(2017-01-15, 08:59)audigy2 Wrote: in the music section when I try to edit artists info the details window doesn't open I can edit other music setting but not this setting.

What do you mean with "edit artists info" ? I'm not aware of such a feature
(2017-01-17, 13:45)borenson Wrote: I am using RC3 and still have the same problem. I have tried to disable the Skin Helper Service backgrounds via the addons but as soon as I change back to Titan it enables it. Is there some other way to disable it?

You should go in the settings of Skin Helper backgrounds and disable wall backgrounds or wait for the new update later today
(2017-01-18, 05:11)oattes Wrote: I'm seeing this problem now in the stock Krypton RC3. I've checked the debug log and the notifications are definitely being sent when the video ends and the widget addon starts processing (busy circle and log entries). It looks like the logic for obtaining the current set of widgets falls through to the simple cache where it just pulls the last set of widgets (and so the update to the next episode fails). I'm not sure why the logic falls through to the cache, but I'm still trying to surf your code. Perhaps you might have better luck.

Sounds like a race condition to me. I've checked your log but it doesn't contain a part where you actally watched an episode and stopped it.
You should see some entries like "SkinHelper.KodiMonitor --> Player.OnStop"
And right after that a response from the Skin Helper Widgets that it's ignoring the cache and pulling data from the kodi json api.
OR, if it is indeed a race condition you'll notice a reponse like "get data from cache"
(2017-01-18, 18:58)CBers Wrote: Have you had any problems with running Kodi Krypton (RC3) and your skin under Android 7?
I've just set up a new Shield TV running Android 7, but Kodi keeps crashing.

Looks like skinhelper backgrounds addon is to blame New version coming up later today, please test with that
(2017-01-19, 01:05)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-18, 05:11)oattes Wrote: I'm seeing this problem now in the stock Krypton RC3. I've checked the debug log and the notifications are definitely being sent when the video ends and the widget addon starts processing (busy circle and log entries). It looks like the logic for obtaining the current set of widgets falls through to the simple cache where it just pulls the last set of widgets (and so the update to the next episode fails). I'm not sure why the logic falls through to the cache, but I'm still trying to surf your code. Perhaps you might have better luck.

Sounds like a race condition to me. I've checked your log but it doesn't contain a part where you actally watched an episode and stopped it.
You should see some entries like "SkinHelper.KodiMonitor --> Player.OnStop"
And right after that a response from the Skin Helper Widgets that it's ignoring the cache and pulling data from the kodi json api.
OR, if it is indeed a race condition you'll notice a reponse like "get data from cache"

OK, based on your guidance, here is a trace from a 'just now' occurrence:
Update: a bigger section of the log http://pastebin.com/sN2qcvs9
(2017-01-19, 01:06)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-18, 18:58)CBers Wrote: Have you had any problems with running Kodi Krypton (RC3) and your skin under Android 7?

Looks like skinhelper backgrounds addon is to blame New version coming up later today, please test with that

Not sure it is your skin, as Kodi is still crashing even when just use ESTUARY.
@marcelveldt
Just wanted to take a moment and thank you for your continued dedication to Titan and add-ons for v.17.
Working very well for me. Updates are completely auto and painless now. Kodi closes very, very fast now. No more crashing at all. Custom main screen sub-menu links carry over after updates. Too many positives to list.

I do want to bring up a couple things:

Since many, many builds ago, when I select 'Trailer' from the info screen, the trailer plays audio only and I see the info screen still. If I backspace after starting the trailer, I can see and hear it. I shouldn't have to backspace. Is it just me or does this happen for others?

Are you still considering feature request 'add scrolling cast/role to video info'? https://trello.com/b/VPlkyvMp/titan-skin
This would be the icing on the cake imo.

Thanks again for providing all you do. Makes our experience rich and fulfilling.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2017-01-19, 19:31)CBers Wrote:
(2017-01-19, 01:06)marcelveldt Wrote:

Not sure it is your skin, as Kodi is still crashing even when just use ESTUARY.

@marcelveldt

I've started a thread on the Emby forums, as I thought it might be related to the Emby addon, but now not so sure.

I have Kodi logs posted there as well, so perhaps you could take a look please, if you have time.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/...-7-nougat/

Thanks.
Hi Marcel,

I noticed that lately, the TV shows - Next episodes widget is not updating properly.

I have a mysql setup and if I watch something on one device, the widgets on the other devices never update unless I reboot them. Even a library update doesn't properly kick off a widget refresh.

Just to clarify, the watched status on each device is always up-to-date (thanks to mysql) but the widget doesnt' update to reflect those changes.

Thanks
(2017-01-20, 01:13)aptalca Wrote: I noticed that lately, the TV shows - Next episodes widget is not updating properly.

I noticed that too yesterday evening on a classical Kodi sqlitedb setup with latest beta version.
Beebox N3150 - LibreELEC 7.90.009 | Synology DS212+ NAS 6TB
Panasonic DMP-BD65 bluray | Yamaha RX-A3030 AVR - Kef KHT3005SE 5.1 speakers | Optoma HD87 projector - Exclusiv-Home 2.8m 16:9 screen
Thanks marcelveldt for all your hard work on a great skin!

I have a couple of small issues (which I can't even be sure are Titan related) but I can't seem to find the solution anywhere else.

Firstly - when I call up the media info bar whilst playing a video, it uses a different poster from the one I have in my Netflix view (it looks like it uses the first one that kodi can find online)
I've got all my artwork stored locally and working correctly in all other views.

Secondly - I cannot get UK BBFC certifications to show up. All movies are showing their US rating e.g Rated R, PG-13 etc instead of the UK rating I've specified in the .NFO eg <certification>UK:15</certification>

I'd be grateful if anybody has any ideas on how to solve these issues.
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6