• 44(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-01-20, 14:51)aptalca Wrote: I noticed that with discart turned on, it uses a poster grabbed from online. With discart off, it uses the library one. Perhaps a bug

I checked the entire code and that shouldn't happen.
Does it still occur with the latest beta ?
(2017-01-21, 19:19)Tired Dad Wrote: I'm still seeing randomized widgets that are not matching the actions that I had set up for them (although the label remains the same). Is anyone else seeing this? Also, any ideas on point #2 above?

That happens if you use Emby and you change around with views or folders.
The listings are dynamic so if the order on the emby backend changes, the smartshortcuts will also change in order.

BTW: about your request to generate the sublistings/widgets for playlists, that will be available soon.
I've already implemented it for tags
(2017-01-22, 08:28)Animizio Wrote: 1. The context menu in kodi 17 works for widgets now, so pls add more features. I really need trakt.tv there for example, best would be the trakt.tv manager with
adding to collection
delete from collection
add to watchlist
delete from watchlist
show as seen in trakt

The contectmenu is handled internally by Kodi, the skin has no influence over what is shown in there.
If you want some items to show up you'll have to install the so called contextmenu addons. I'm sure there are a few available for trakt as well.

(2017-01-22, 08:28)Animizio Wrote: And I would prefer the context menu as an small window if you open through a widget, not the big one on the left site (I m using the Netflix - new design theme)
In the skin settings you will find a setting to use s small contextmenu...

(2017-01-22, 08:28)Animizio Wrote: 2. The information page for movies/series is very buggy with trailers. They start in a small window and then try to full screen and crash...
If I m starting the trailer and fast again click on the full screen, he starts into full screen and it works. Maybe you could fix the small window.. Or just give an option to choose always for small/full/both maybe?

Did you even check the skin settings ? There is a setting to control the trailers behaviour. Skin settings --> media library views --> default action for trailers
(2017-01-22, 14:04)Animizio Wrote: Hey marcelveldt ,
Did you see my post? Big Grin

BTW.
I have the normal Titan skin from the kodi skins and the beta one from your own Repo. Which one, with all the fixes and stuff you are talking about right now is everyone using atm? Big Grin

Which post ?
You should be using the beta skin untill Kodi 17 is released.
(2017-01-22, 16:18)aptalca Wrote: Could it be time based? I remember skin widgets service back in the day had a setting for refreshing widget contents every 15 minutes

Oh and by the way, I think a library update used to fire the widget refresh in titan but it no longer seems to do so (I have automatic updates at for every hour)

Please test with the next beta version. I made a few modifications to the whole update widget code
(2017-01-22, 16:37)oattes Wrote: Sorry, the problem is now much more prevalent ;-{. After starting a 'fresh' Kodi, the updates for the widget(s) work for two or three times. After that they freeze solid. Unlike before, replaying the show will not cause a refresh. I notice that both the 'next episodes' and 'recently added movies' are affected -- perhaps others, but those are the two I use all the time.

Please test again with next new beta versions. Changed a bunch of stuff related to the refreshing of widgets.
In theory this could cause a Multi refresh but that's better than nothing.
(2017-01-22, 18:51)CBers Wrote: Kodi crashed again whilst configuring the skin after installing it.

Log here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2z5hvevwh5nr7f...2.txt?dl=0

Well, there is really nothing of interest in the log. No trace of what could be the cause of the issue.
It's definitely a bug in Kodi triggered by something in the skin (or skin helpers).

What happens if you install Titan with all dependency addons and than just switch to Estuary ?
So keep the skin helper addons and just start with Estuary, does it still crash ?

Strange that I did not see any other reports of this issue.

Also, did you already check with Kodi 16 ? Would be good to know if that is working ok as a lot has changed in Kodi 17 which might as well have introduced this bug
(2017-01-23, 00:39)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-21, 19:19)Tired Dad Wrote: I'm still seeing randomized widgets that are not matching the actions that I had set up for them (although the label remains the same). Is anyone else seeing this? Also, any ideas on point #2 above?

That happens if you use Emby and you change around with views or folders.
The listings are dynamic so if the order on the emby backend changes, the smartshortcuts will also change in order.

BTW: about your request to generate the sublistings/widgets for playlists, that will be available soon.
I've already implemented it for tags

Hi, the thing is... I am not using Emby at all anymore, I'm tryin to get away from it as it buggers up the Kodi listings for me.

Good to know that the widgets are coming, and excellent job so far on your skin!
(2017-01-22, 20:58)borenson Wrote: I noticed in Estuary MOD skin I get genre colours on the live tv guide using PVR IPTV Simple Client. Is there any way getting this working with Titan?

Also can I take a backup from Jarvis titan and restore to Krypton Titan or is it a start from scratch?

Yes, there is a skin option to use genre colors. Look for it in the skin settings.

Yes you can exchange backups between the various Titan versions
(2017-01-22, 21:02)BullDoozer Wrote: I want to customize the skins menu to run an external app (my game emulator) in linux. How can add a custom command to the menu?
I got it working on the stock them for Kodi but I'd rather use Titan.

You could go with a custom menu shortcut with a RunScript() command as path.
You can launch whatever you'd like as long as the os and Kodi accepts it.
[/quote]

You could go with a custom menu shortcut with a RunScript() command as path.
You can launch whatever you'd like as long as the os and Kodi accepts it.
[/quote]

how do I add a RunScript()

I'm looking under the:
Settings->Skin Settings -> Configure Shortcuts -> Edit menu shortcuts
in Titan
(2017-01-23, 00:54)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-22, 20:58)borenson Wrote: I noticed in Estuary MOD skin I get genre colours on the live tv guide using PVR IPTV Simple Client. Is there any way getting this working with Titan?

Also can I take a backup from Jarvis titan and restore to Krypton Titan or is it a start from scratch?

Yes, there is a skin option to use genre colors. Look for it in the skin settings.

Yes you can exchange backups between the various Titan versions

I have the genre colours enabled but there is no difference.
Thanks for the great work!
My problem is the following for a few days:
After the installation of Titan, the Youtube and other weather apps no longer works..
It is both with the stable Titan version as well as with the last beta version.
I have done a clean Kodi 17 RC3 installation in Linux (Qnap). The error occurs only after selecting Titan Skin.

My question I have translated with Google Translate (german to english).
(2017-01-23, 00:52)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-22, 18:51)CBers Wrote: Kodi crashed again whilst configuring the skin after installing it.

Log here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2z5hvevwh5nr7f...2.txt?dl=0

Well, there is really nothing of interest in the log. No trace of what could be the cause of the issue.
It's definitely a bug in Kodi triggered by something in the skin (or skin helpers).

What happens if you install Titan with all dependency addons and than just switch to Estuary ?
So keep the skin helper addons and just start with Estuary, does it still crash ?

Strange that I did not see any other reports of this issue.

Also, did you already check with Kodi 16 ? Would be good to know if that is working ok as a lot has changed in Kodi 17 which might as well have introduced this bug

I haven't tried Kodi 16, but I have SPMC running with it OK.

One thing I do notice, is that when I install Titan for Krypton and back out of the configuration, there is no menu written, so there's no way of getting back into the settings, or exit Kodi. Starting Kodi back up, the menus are there.

Installed Titan for Krypton Beta and tried changing the sub-menus when it crashed again, but obviously not using the same skin version.

Log - https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntpm3m4qge2yix...3.log?dl=0
Marcel - I switched to Estuary after installing Titan, but Kodi crashed again.

I'll trash Kodi and reinstall without Titan, as that's how it's been running the last few days and it hasn't crashed.

Thanks for your help.
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6