• 63(current)
Release Mimic 3.x for Jarvis
(2017-01-15, 02:22)tlchris Wrote: Hi,

In view options of my tv show, i selected Fanart =view, and Logo=art , but i dont see the logo, i see a picture fanart of the show, ver is 3.42.

Is there something i forgot to do ?

thanks
You need to make sure the logos are in your database, run Artwork Downloader and tell it to use local files if you'd like. The view falls back to fanart if no logo is available.
(2017-01-24, 19:39)DaLanik Wrote: Guys, what is the option "show home fanart overlay" in "home window" settings for? If I turn it on, it only darkens the wallpaper in background of main menu, nothing else....
Just the main menu, or the entire home screen? It should darken the entire home screen.
Entire screen.... what is the point of this? And what it has in common with fanartHuh
Should probably be labeled home background overlay, but whatever. That setting is gone in Mimic 5.
Hi Braz, first of all thanks a lot for the awesome skin.

It's just that every time the view is set to gallery how to I change that ??

Thanks a lot!
(2017-01-24, 23:47)Taws Wrote: Hi Braz, first of all thanks a lot for the awesome skin.

Thanks a lot!
No idea why the view would be set to gallery. The skin doesn't keep track of the views, Kodi does. If it defaults to anything, it should be List view.
(2017-01-24, 23:54)braz Wrote:
(2017-01-24, 23:47)Taws Wrote: Hi Braz, first of all thanks a lot for the awesome skin.

Thanks a lot!
No idea why the view would be set to gallery. The skin doesn't keep track of the views, Kodi does. If it defaults to anything, it should be List view.

Would you happen to know how I set the default view ?? thanks
(2017-01-26, 23:30)Taws Wrote:
(2017-01-24, 23:54)braz Wrote:

Thanks a lot!

Would you happen to know how I set the default view ?? thanks
You can't force a default view, the default view is List. But Kodi will remember the view you select for each section and store that information in viewmodes.db.
Hi Braz,
Really love this skin.

Is there any way to remove the background overlay just on the Homescreen? I have disabled the widgets because I like the look of random movie artwork taking up the full screen. Only problem is that it's darkened by the overlay.
I've tried using a transparent tile image as the overlay, but then I can't read text on submenus.

I'm using latest Mimic + latest Kodi versions
(2017-01-27, 00:49)mholgate Wrote: Hi Braz,
Really love this skin.

Is there any way to remove the background overlay just on the Homescreen? I have disabled the widgets because I like the look of random movie artwork taking up the full screen. Only problem is that it's darkened by the overlay.
I've tried using a transparent tile image as the overlay, but then I can't read text on submenus.

You've posted in the Jarvis thread, so is that the version you're running? If so, there is a skin setting to turn off the home overlay.
(2017-01-27, 00:51)braz Wrote:
Really love this skin.

You've posted in the Jarvis thread, so is that the version you're running? If so, there is a skin setting to turn off the home overlay.
Sorry, I'm running Krypton. Where is the option to turn off the overlay for just the homescreen? Thanks.
(2017-01-27, 01:01)mholgate Wrote:
(2017-01-27, 00:51)braz Wrote:
Really love this skin.

Sorry, I'm running Krypton. Where is the option to turn off the overlay for just the homescreen? Thanks.
You've posted in the wrong thread then. Wink

There is no option to turn it off in Mimic 5, it is intended to be used with fullscreen widgets.
I just installed Mimic in my SPMC installation, and it looks and functions great.

However, i've also installed the trakt add-on for keeping track of the watched status of movies and tv shows. However, i can only seem to display to watched status in the list view, and not in any of the other views.

When i switch back to confluence or arctic zephyr, i see a watched icon displayed in just about any view.

Is there a way to get the watched status to display in any other view than the list view??
(2017-03-15, 19:57)DevilMan Wrote: I just installed Mimic in my SPMC installation, and it looks and functions great.

However, i've also installed the trakt add-on for keeping track of the watched status of movies and tv shows. However, i can only seem to display to watched status in the list view, and not in any of the other views.

When i switch back to confluence or arctic zephyr, i see a watched icon displayed in just about any view.

Is there a way to get the watched status to display in any other view than the list view??
You should be able to turn the watched/unwatched icons on for poster views in the skin settings.
Yes! That did it! Didnt think it would be that simple ;-)

Thanks!
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 3.x for Jarvis3