[RELEASE] LiveLeak.com
this plugin diesnt work with the latest nightlys, is it still alive, would be great, was using it every day.
LiveLeak ( Jan,2017) is not showing updated videos in last couplpe of days.......

anyone else ?
Confirmed, the reddit add-on has a sub for LiveLeaks and it's broken at the same time, so I suspect the path or the way videos linked has changed.
I got a lot of use out of the LiveLeak addon. Would greatly appreciate it if someone could help with this.
I have fixed it. (And improved it just a tad.)

The problem was indeed the way video sources are tagged in the page markup.

However, I've never used github and have no idea how to make the source code available to everyone. Any hints?
Okay, I figured GitHub out -- sort of.

I've submitted a request for the fix to be merged with oneadvent's Liveleak project so it can be updated to the Kodi repository. Who knows when that might happen.

In the meantime, you can download a ZIP file from my git at https://github.com/Botster/plugin.video.liveleak . Just unzip it into your .kodi/addons folder and then relaunch the Liveleak addon, or do the usual "install from zip file" procedure.
install from zip gives a depency error....
updating my kodi / libreelec
will test again shortly
but thanks for the fix !!
miss my daily liveleak fix
Ouch. I didn't realize how old oneadvent's addon definition file was. I've updated the Python dependency and tested the download from my link above.

Please try again.
OMG
u rock !!!

worked like a charm now
Thanks
Glad you like it. I was missing my daily fix too. Nod
Looks like oneadvent has released 03 but yours still has more sections
:o)
(2017-01-29, 05:17)Botster Wrote: Okay, I figured GitHub out -- sort of.

I've submitted a request for the fix to be merged with oneadvent's Liveleak project so it can be updated to the Kodi repository. Who knows when that might happen.

In the meantime, you can download a ZIP file from my git at https://github.com/Botster/plugin.video.liveleak . Just unzip it into your .kodi/addons folder and then relaunch the Liveleak addon, or do the usual "install from zip file" procedure.
He might not be around anymore so if no response you may also submit it to our repo.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thank you!
There's a new version uploaded to https://github.com/Botster/plugin.video.liveleak that fixes an error caused by foreign/alien characters in the title of the video at liveleak.

Current changelog.txt:
Quote:v0.0.5 (2017-2-4)
- Fix "Goto Page" error caused by alien unicode characters
- Add unicode support for video title in Liveleak page
- Add changelog.txt
- Update Python version dependency
- Update addon.xml

v0.0.4 (2017-1-30)
- Update youtube video URI, enhance title display

v0.0.3 (2017-1-28)
- Fix parsing of web pages for video sources
- Update Python dependency

v0.0.2 (2017-1-28)
- Fork from oneadvent repository

I waited a week to see if 'oneadvent' would pull my bugfix into his ('official') version. Apparently, that version is no longer maintained. So, I intend to submit my version to the Kodi repo.

In preparation for that, I will be re-creating the repository at GitHub to make it essentially an original repo and not a forked repo dependent on oneadvent's repo. So, there may be a short time when it is not available. Just try again a little later.
(2017-02-05, 02:22)Botster Wrote: There's a new version uploaded to https://github.com/Botster/plugin.video.liveleak that fixes an error caused by foreign/alien characters in the title of the video at liveleak.

Current changelog.txt:
Quote:v0.0.5 (2017-2-4)
- Fix "Goto Page" error caused by alien unicode characters
- Add unicode support for video title in Liveleak page
- Add changelog.txt
- Update Python version dependency
- Update addon.xml

v0.0.4 (2017-1-30)
- Update youtube video URI, enhance title display

v0.0.3 (2017-1-28)
- Fix parsing of web pages for video sources
- Update Python dependency

v0.0.2 (2017-1-28)
- Fork from oneadvent repository

I waited a week to see if 'oneadvent' would pull my bugfix into his ('official') version. Apparently, that version is no longer maintained. So, I intend to submit my version to the Kodi repo.

In preparation for that, I will be re-creating the repository at GitHub to make it essentially an original repo and not a forked repo dependent on oneadvent's repo. So, there may be a short time when it is not available. Just try again a little later.

Thank you for the fix.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LiveLeak.com 1