• 20(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
In fonts change for all, no for karaoke only . up to you
Hi there!
i need a little help; i.m trying to put in karaoke layer name of artis in white and name of trak in color; like image posted by wanilton
i find in includes lyrics this

<control type="label">
<!-- Titulo -->
<left>75</left>
<top>18</top>
<width>1770</width>
<height>30</height>
<label>[COLOR=$VAR[value_headercolor]]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist][/COLOR] - $INFO[MusicPlayer.Title]</label>
<font>Font_30</font>
<align>center</align>
<textcolor>95fffd2b</textcolor>
</control>

Actually all is in custom yellow.
Can you give me a hand?
Try this way

Code:
<label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist] - [COLOR=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title][/COLOR]</label>
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2017-02-01, 16:58)defleppard Wrote: Hi there!
i need a little help; i.m trying to put in karaoke layer name of artis in white and name of trak in color; like image posted by wanilton
i find in includes lyrics this

<control type="label">
<!-- Titulo -->
<left>75</left>
<top>18</top>
<width>1770</width>
<height>30</height>
<label>[COLOR=$VAR[value_headercolor]]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist][/COLOR] - $INFO[MusicPlayer.Title]</label>
<font>Font_30</font>
<align>center</align>
<textcolor>95fffd2b</textcolor>
</control>

Actually all is in custom yellow.
Can you give me a hand?

@defleppard , this is not krypton version code !!!!
Hi everyone.
First of all I wanted to thank all the developers involved in the creation of this skin which is amazing.
I have a couple of questions about it that I actually don't know if they are available.
First one is, when you have a video playing and you go back to the home menu, the video appears minimized in the top left corner but after some seconds it maximizes but doesn't go fullscreen. It seems kind of as a screensaver, you disable it buy moving through the menu which puts it back to minimized mode. Is there anyway to disable this behavior? I would like to keep it minimized until I close it or maximized it.
The second question is about the main menu. Can i reorder the main menu somehow? I can only seem to able to rearrange it by replicating a menu in the position i like.
Thanks!
hi all . my kodi has just updated itself to v17 on my sony android tv so ive upgraded to this version of mq7 instead of the jarvis one . did a trial run on pc and managed to export skin settings from 16.1 and import them into 17.0 and all went well . i then followed the same process on my tv and in skin setting "import skin settings" and "export skin settings" are greyed out . any ideas on why this happened and how to get them enabled again ?
Hello Group,

Thanks for this very nice skin for Krypton ... I tried it yesterday and I have a little question ..

How to acces VIDEO FOLDER ... not the movie or Tv library but only "Video File ?? I didn't find it in the menu and I need it to access my personnal video stored on my NAS ...

MERCI Smile
posting deleted
Hello Guys!I get skin helper widget error skin.helper.service\resources\lib\Artv line 5 in <module> .I ve update the skin helper widget from marcevel repository but i get error.I using kodi on windows 10.Is any fix for this?Thank You
Hi Everybody,
Just switched back to this great Skin Mod, and thank you so much Emiralles...

Does anybode have an idea why are my Export/Import options in Skin's settings greyed out?

can't do any backup... This is getting me nervous, after a few hours spent configuring the Skin...

Hope it's not something too stupid on my side... ;-)
Please..
Regards everybody!
Joe
(2017-02-06, 01:06)Joe Daring Wrote: Hi Everybody,
Just switched back to this great Skin Mod, and thank you so much Emiralles...

Does anybode have an idea why are my Export/Import options in Skin's settings greyed out?

can't do any backup... This is getting me nervous, after a few hours spent configuring the Skin...

Hope it's not something too stupid on my side... ;-)
Please..
Regards everybody!
Joe

My guess is you don't have the skin backup addon installed.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
This thread moved to Skin archive REALLY? Ok that makes no sense at all.

Whom ever moved stuff around on this forum really needs to move this stuff back!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Yea, I was wondering why they did thatHuh?
I don't understand, we are use now a "Old skins for previous versions of Kodi" , this is incredible
Well officially I'm guessing it's because there is no Krypton version
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9