• 50(current)
Intel Apollo Lake
still only over DVI or native HDMI 1.4
(2017-02-04, 20:38)piotrasd Wrote: still only over DVI or native HDMI 1.4

Do you have any consideration how to do it on nuc7i3bnk with Libreelec? Any Adapter you can recommend?
usb-c to HDMI - no body tried so far ...
and write to intel support or create ticket that HD audio dont work on any linux Wink more opened tickets or submited issue more chance to resolve that issue faster.

btw. some one confirmed HD audio working on windows through HDMI 2.0 ?
For those that just want to test hevc-10 bit functionality, you can use these builds: http://fritsch.fruehberger.net/openelec/hevc10/ this is plain LibreELEC stable with just the hevc-10 bit patches for demo purposes. No support. Tech demo.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2017-02-04, 23:21)piotrasd Wrote: usb-c to HDMI - no body tried so far ...
and write to intel support or create ticket that HD audio dont work on any linux Wink more opened tickets or submited issue more chance to resolve that issue faster.

btw. some one confirmed HD audio working on windows through HDMI 2.0 ?

Hello piotrasd,

next week i will try windows 10 Installation. Then i can tell if it is running or not. I think it will run, because Windows 10 is the only official supported OS in this platform so far.
(2017-02-01, 21:34)piotrasd Wrote: Hi
Kodi 17 final just released so i builded based on LE8 and Kodi 17 new image

https://www.sendspace.com/file/bzqd7v/a2...fef5acd40e
(whole image based only on stable packages and kernel added only HEVC10 bit patches)

later i will made experimental based on latest kernel, intel stuff, mesa etc.

btw. i saw Gemini lake (next gen) has native HDMI 2.0 Smile

(2017-02-05, 13:14)fritsch Wrote: For those that just want to test hevc-10 bit functionality, you can use these builds: http://fritsch.fruehberger.net/openelec/hevc10/ this is plain LibreELEC stable with just the hevc-10 bit patches for demo purposes. No support. Tech demo.

other than Generic vs. Intel build designation, what is the difference between piotrasd's latest non-experimental one, and your 8.0-devel one? Thanks for these btw!
I have no idea what he currently builds. The devel one I just removed ... was something old. For my stuff: LE + hevc10 - nothing else.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I stayed with the last libreelec 18 with HEVC support, think there is no need for something other as long other releases don't fix the HD audio bug on hdmi2 and as long other releases don't make 10bit rendering and output
Jep - there is not. Though - the weeks before v17 going a lot of smaller bugfixes went into v18 and backported to v17. For HD Audio sadly no progress - they intel dev that wanted to look did not report back, yet - but he talked to piotr not sure what the current state is.
Thanks gents. Nice to have options for early Kodi HEVC-10 support on Apollo.
Hi guys

I can confirm that HD audio is not working when connected to a HDMI 2.0 reciever with Windows 10.
Hi
Has playerprocessinfo or playerdebug been changed on these builds?
When I try get the new codecinfo screen up I keep getting the info screen on what im watching instead.
Im using MCE remote.
I have no trouble using the Yatse remote app on Android, the button config is still the same.
ok but anyone know the correct keymap setting to get it working on mce remotes?
(2017-02-05, 13:14)fritsch Wrote: For those that just want to test hevc-10 bit functionality, you can use these builds: http://fritsch.fruehberger.net/openelec/hevc10/ this is plain LibreELEC stable with just the hevc-10 bit patches for demo purposes. No support. Tech demo.
Tested this with a heavy 10-bit 4k video yesterday and it worked beautifully on my new NUCi3BNK.
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel Apollo Lake9