Krypton not updating library
So I was running Kodi 16 without any issues. I updated to 17 this morning, connected my media sources for video and set the content to the appropriate "movies" or "TV shows." Then when I go back it still says I have no content. I can browse the files and play manually within files but there is no content under TV Shows or Movies in my main screen. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, made sure I had no program data and still can't get it to work. Any pointers would be amazing.

Sent from my SM-G930V
Post up a log file please.
i have the same problem i can not update the library
when i select the external HDD
Root filesystem it doesn't show the file so i cant update the movies or tv shows library

using Android tv
and Nvidia shield tv
(2017-02-06, 20:23)Blikkah59 Wrote: So I was running Kodi 16 without any issues. I updated to 17 this morning, connected my media sources for video and set the content to the appropriate "movies" or "TV shows." Then when I go back it still says I have no content. I can browse the files and play manually within files but there is no content under TV Shows or Movies in my main screen. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, made sure I had no program data and still can't get it to work. Any pointers would be amazing.

Sent from my SM-G930V (typie typie)
Just a thought - you set the content, but you don't mention scanning. Did you 'scan for new content'? Or 'update library'?
If you're providing a debug log make sure you try to scan during it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton not updating library0