• 48(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Hey again. Having an issue with thumbnails. I have two widgets pulling lists from exodus which are being populated by trakt. One is my tv show history and the other is tvery show progress. The TV show history isn't showing any thumbnails. The progress list shows the thumbs but when I hover over them they don't show up as a large thumb in the header next to the description.
The last update the the skin helper backgrounds (1.0.16) seems to have broken background processing. I don't see anything useful in the logs, but no backgrounds appear for PVR, TV Shows, Movies and Music.
(2017-02-05, 21:01)oattes Wrote: The last update the the skin helper backgrounds (1.0.16) seems to have broken background processing. I don't see anything useful in the logs, but no backgrounds appear for PVR, TV Shows, Movies and Music.

When did this update? I am having similar issues, no images showing for any of my Emby libraries. Thought it was related to an Emby update, but maybe not.
Hi

I have installed the latest version of Kodi Krypton and the latest beta of Titan. For some reason the rotten tomatos/meta critic information for my movies are no longer being displayed. I have enabled it through the settings but it is not working. I had this working when I was using Kodi Krypton RC3 with Titan Beta. I am not sure what Titan beta version I was on.
(2017-02-05, 22:06)browned Wrote:
(2017-02-05, 21:01)oattes Wrote: The last update the the skin helper backgrounds (1.0.16) seems to have broken background processing. I don't see anything useful in the logs, but no backgrounds appear for PVR, TV Shows, Movies and Music.

When did this update? I am having similar issues, no images showing for any of my Emby libraries. Thought it was related to an Emby update, but maybe not.

Yep, reverting to 1.0.15 fixed the issue for me.
I noticed this yesterday as well, there appears to be no listings available for the Extended Info Script in the choices of backgrounds now. Maybe there is an issue with that?
I woke this morning to a change in Titan. I have lost Random TV Shows Backgrounds. It is no longer available as a choice. Also I noticed your stock images for thumbnails has changed. For example the image of Breaking Bad for TV shows is also gone.
Thanks for this fantastic skin and I'm sure you can restore these background settings for us.
Joe - same thing here, but for both movie & TV. I think this is a change in the skin helper service, but I can't figure out how to roll back the addon via the interface to get the settings back.
Hi,

I made a fresh install of Kodi 17.0 Final. Ater that I installed Titan-Skin inside Kodi. Two issues:

1. The feature "Enable Quick-jump alphabet navigation strip" is not working, already described by user "jmacal83"
2. With Titan-Skin I'm not able to enter the "Library"-Entry under Settings.

"Skin Helper Service" is Version 1.0.100

--
With kind regards
Michael
I'm having the same sort of issue with TV show thumb and posters. It seems to only involve individual episodes on my widgets but not when the TV show is involved. For example, vikings vs vikings s06e02.
I don't know if it's an issue with the skin or exodus.
(2017-02-04, 05:14)stravic Wrote: First off, great skin. I am using netflix v2, poster layout.
I dont know if this was covered but the issue im having is this.
the widgets with movies work great.
I made a widge row that links to the "New TV Shows" section in exodus. I see all the shows but when I click on them nothing happens.
Is there any way to get directed to the appropriate exodus section?

I'm having the exact same problem. Any ideas about a solution?Smile
New skin helper backgrounds broken for me also. I've updated to 1.0.17 and still having the same problems with plot info and backgrounds.
Newest background code has a problem (background helper 1.0.17, main helper 1.0.146). Observations: background at Kodi start is always the same, a different background -- but also always the same -- is selected next (not very random), and the third background (also different but always the same) crashes the script with:

18:02:16.816 T:336 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
Error Contents: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.backgrounds\service.py", line 10, in <module>
BackgroundsUpdater().run()
File "C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.backgrounds\resources\lib\backgrounds_updater.py", line 94, in run
self.update_backgrounds()
File "C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.backgrounds\resources\lib\backgrounds_updater.py", line 320, in update_backgrounds
label=32012)
File "C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.backgrounds\resources\lib\backgrounds_updater.py", line 280, in set_background
image = images[next_index]
IndexError: list index out of range
-->End of Python script error report<--
Same hier, same error in log.

I cant choose any playlist-background in setting > Menu also
Update to .18 - looks like the problem is solved
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6