• 244(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
I note from here that Aeon Nox is at version Jarvis, but development is active. Is it fair to say that Krypton support is there as work in progress then?

I've been delighted with Aeon Nox under Jarvis (running nicely on a Pi 3), but was looking to upgrade to Krypton to access the improved PVR functionality. It that felt to be supported yet in this skin?
(2017-02-07, 11:18)hissingshark Wrote: I note from here that Aeon Nox is at version Jarvis, but development is active. Is it fair to say that Krypton support is there as work in progress then?

I've been delighted with Aeon Nox under Jarvis (running nicely on a Pi 3), but was looking to upgrade to Krypton to access the improved PVR functionality. It that felt to be supported yet in this skin?

Fully supported. Work is currently being done on a Leia version!
Yeah, I saw that SiLVO and Madnox were at Jarvis/Krypton, but I'm using straight Aeon Nox 5 for the low overhead.
But that too is fully supported then? i.e that thread is out of date?
Silvo is based on Aeon Nox builds so yes - fully supported and available from the Kodi repository if I recall.
I did wonder if it flowed like that. Many thanks for the clarification. Upgrade to follow tonight.
I made the upgrade to krypton and installed aeon nox skin again. Everything went ok untill i tried to add submenu items.
I can add items in the left column, choose type and navigate in the middle column but when i try to select an item from the right column the keyfocus jumps from the middle column to the scroll bar of the right column so i can't specify item to add. I tried to attach usb mouse and click on an item in the right column but it won't select that clicked item.
Any tips for this? Thx !
is there any way to get runtime back in tripanel?

its in both biglist and lowlist but it got removed in tripanel for some reason.
(2017-02-07, 18:27)pengocha Wrote: I made the upgrade to krypton and installed aeon nox skin again. Everything went ok untill i tried to add submenu items.
I can add items in the left column, choose type and navigate in the middle column but when i try to select an item from the right column the keyfocus jumps from the middle column to the scroll bar of the right column so i can't specify item to add. I tried to attach usb mouse and click on an item in the right column but it won't select that clicked item.
Any tips for this? Thx !

You sure you are on Krypton and not a nightly build? This issue can occur on nightly builds with repo version of skin shortcuts (the script that handles that menu)
(2017-02-08, 09:31)Shogunreaper Wrote: is there any way to get runtime back in tripanel?

its in both biglist and lowlist but it got removed in tripanel for some reason.

You mean for episodes right? It's actually still there, but invisible because its behind the plot. I think because one of the visible infos is not hidden anymore on episode level in Krypton, either genre or network. Will fix it.
(2017-02-08, 10:00)BigNoid Wrote: You mean for episodes right? It's actually still there, but invisible because its behind the plot. I think because one of the visible infos is not hidden anymore on episode level in Krypton, either genre or network. Will fix it.

yeah just episodes for tv shows i guess, looked at movies and runtime is there.
Didn't do a search on this (in a rush this morning Sad so apologies up front....

I noticed a number of skins support subchannels (2.1, 4.1, 4.2, etc.) in LiveTV Guide/Channels windows. However, Aeon Nox 5 (which I really like) does not seem to. Are there plans to update Aeon Nox so that it does? BTW - I'm onto Kodi 17.

Thx in advance and cheers......
I haven't updated in a while, just noticed that runtime for episodes has disappeared in Low List. Is there anyway to get this back?
Does anyone know the save location of the submenus of the main menu of the skin? thanks a lot
(2017-02-08, 19:17)stephr1 Wrote: Didn't do a search on this (in a rush this morning Sad so apologies up front....

I noticed a number of skins support subchannels (2.1, 4.1, 4.2, etc.) in LiveTV Guide/Channels windows. However, Aeon Nox 5 (which I really like) does not seem to. Are there plans to update Aeon Nox so that it does? BTW - I'm onto Kodi 17.

Thx in advance and cheers......
I am not too familiar with the PVR side of the skin (that was done by Maniak and others). PR's would be welcome for this.

(2017-02-08, 23:16)noikz Wrote: I haven't updated in a while, just noticed that runtime for episodes has disappeared in Low List. Is there anyway to get this back?
See reply a few posts above. I think its the same issue.

(2017-02-09, 01:25)elra Wrote: Does anyone know the save location of the submenus of the main menu of the skin? thanks a lot
userdata/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts
Hi BigNoid.

Am I wrong or there is no option to change level settings in AE5 ?

I made a fresh install on my laptop and I had to switch on Estuary to set settings level to Expert.

Thanks.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2017-02-09, 11:14)BigNoid Wrote: I am not too familiar with the PVR side of the skin (that was done by Maniak and others). PR's would be welcome for this.

I am "pretty sure" changing ListItem.ChannelNumber to ListItem.ChannelNumberLabel would do it but I have no way to test to be 100% certain. I made that change in my version so if they feel like testing that for confirmation, I can send PR Big Grin
  • 244(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537