• 211(current)
Release skin helper service
Most of missing info is from http://www.omdbapi.com/
Lol (You just move one file and all user must create new simplecache.db - server is down)
The service is unavailable.
Continue tomorow...WinkSmile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-02-07, 00:00)Angelinas Wrote: Most of missing info is from http://www.omdbapi.com/
Lol (You just move one file and all user must create new simplecache.db - server is down)
The service is unavailable.
Continue tomorow...WinkSmile

I had to move the simplecache file by request of the kodi devs when I submitted the addons to the repo.
omdbapi is suffering an attack, that's why any new items won't work. Data still in the cache will still work untill it expires
(2017-02-06, 23:45)wheatfield Wrote:
(2017-02-06, 21:57)marcelveldt Wrote: Look in the settings for skin helper artwork module. You can set the "-" sign as a title splitter.

Thanks, I wasn't sure how to use those options. It works now.

Dumb question, but what is the "characters to replace by space in title" option? Are they being replaced with a space? It's unclear to me. Finally, what should I do if there is a show such as "The A-Team", where it actually has a dash in the title? Thanks again.

Some broadcasters display some weird symbols or words within the program title, using that option you can filter them out.
For the splitter, make sure you use " - " (space dash space), that way titles like A-team will still work.
Hi Marcel,

property SkinHelper.ListItem.X.Art.DiscArt seems to be broken now? it was working but has stopped?

Can you have a look please.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2017-02-05, 02:06)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-28, 05:35)Blurayx Wrote: I thought everything was ok but I still have the same issue. Done another fresh install with Titan Beta skin krypton.
Next Aired is showing the correct air date but the widget is showing a day ahead. Also do you know why all the dates are displaying 1969?

@Angelinas was trying to tell you that the Nextaired addon is in error. That's the one showing the wrong airdates, not skinhelper...
The airdate is an exact compare of the data that is retrieved from tvdb json api. So if the wrong date is given, it will be wrong in the widget.

Look here: http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=277658&lid=7
The airday is stated literally as SATURDAY not Sunday...

So, I think it's time the nextaired addon gets a replacement, it's still using the old deprecated xml api's from tvdb so it won't live very long anymore.

About the wrong airdate (1969), I can't reproduce that once. The airdate is fine for all of my series.

sorry to bother you again. is there an alternative to Next Aired ?
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Is still something wrong with the omdbapi, or on tv series their database is not as complete as the movies database? Some examples of missing ratings below.
other thing - SkinHelper.ListItem.MetaCritic.Rating and SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.MC gives the same result.

Thanks for this great tool
Hi Marcel,

When I add music to the library, with the Univeral Album and Artist Scrapers enabled, the artist information is not retrieved from the internet.

It feels like the Artist scraper is not starting, while the Albums get scaped perfectly.

Can this be the cause in kodi_monitor.py, line 110?
NameError: global name 'item' is not defined

I can however update a single artist at a time when I right-click it -> change information provider -> ok -> do you want to refresh: yes

skin.helper.service 1.0.146
Kodi v17 on OSMC

LOG

12:01:11.984 T:28040 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> Kodi_Monitor: sender xbmc - method: AudioLibrary.OnUpdate - data: {"id":23,"transaction":true,"type":"artist"}
12:01:11.985 T:28040 DEBUG: CMusicDatabase::GetArtistsByWhere query: SELECT artistview.* FROM artistview WHERE ((artistview.idArtist = 23) AND (artistview.strArtist != '')) AND (artistview.strArtist <> 'Various artists')
12:01:11.988 T:28040 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\hablaras\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\kodi_monitor.py", line 54, in onNotification
self.process_db_update(mediatype, dbid, transaction)
File "C:\Users\hablaras\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\kodi_monitor.py", line 110, in process_db_update
self.artutils.get_music_artwork(item["artist"], ignore_cache=True, flush_cache=True)
NameError: global name 'item' is not defined
12:01:11.988 T:28040 ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.kodi_monitor ! --> global name 'item' is not defined
(2016-12-04, 17:14)Blurayx Wrote: Hi,

Guilouz has referred me to this thread.

Fanart not displaying, When I setup my own extrafanart for compilation(various Artist) Albums. If I put the same extrafanart folder into a non compilation(various Artist) Album, Estuary MOD displays the fanart.

(2016-12-04, 16:45)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-04, 16:38)Blurayx Wrote: [quote='Guilouz' pid='2469902' dateline='1480860353']

What you mean by "compilation" album ?

Various Artists Smile
Example

Report this in Skin Helper thread, it's not skin issue.

Thanks

I'm not sure if you have seen this bug posted a while back. Guilouz says it's a Skin Helper bug.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
hello marcel long time without me being here. I stopped on page 154. Did you ever got your api key from rottentomatoes in order to implement the review part?
BUG: With the forced views option, it appears that clicking "None" in the selection box doesn't clear the SkinString (keeps forcing the selected view).

Also, I have a couple of feature requests for the select view dialog (or maybe its already possible?) - I want a way to prevent certain views from being disabled (namely my fallback list view) whilst still keeping them available in the view selection dialog.

My other request was to see if its possible to use the image list view for view enabler/disabler - currently it uses the text list without images (where as the view selector shows images). It makes it a little difficult for users to understand which views they are enabling/disabling.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Changes clearlogos for music with context menu are no longer working since last update. When I change it, there is no effect.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Can you add an option to disable the auto download of animated posters and fanart as it uses lot of disc space. I'm on your latest beta.

Thanks
Attention all!
As you may be already aware the omdb api is suffering high loads, probably caused by an attack.
An important part of skinhelper relies on OMDB API to grab metadata like the rotten tomatoes ratings etc.
While OMDB api is having issues, some of the properties that skinhelper provides will be unavailable.

The creator of OMDB placed an emergency call to donators on his website, if you can spare a few bucks, please buy him a coffee for the great work he's providing to us all for free.
www.omdbapi.com
(2017-02-12, 19:48)marcelveldt Wrote: Attention all!
As you may be already aware the omdb api is suffering high loads, probably caused by an attack.
An important part of skinhelper relies on OMDB API to grab metadata like the rotten tomatoes ratings etc.
While OMDB api is having issues, some of the properties that skinhelper provides will be unavailable.

The creator of OMDB placed an emergency call to donators on his website, if you can spare a few bucks, please buy him a coffee for the great work he's providing to us all for free.
www.omdbapi.com

Marcel,

Given this situation, and the fact that the creator of the site has setup an alternative temporary URL for the donors, can you add a setting in your add-ons for an alternative omdbapi URL (in those add-ons where it makes sense, of course)? Thanks for considering this.

Regards,

Bart
Finially... I figure out how to use this ... one question... song level SkinHelper.ListItem.Plot work fine but blinks as I go thru the songs.... is there something I am doing wrong?
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
  • 211(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18