• 118(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2017-02-06, 04:30)jdig4240 Wrote: Hmm, on Krypton version im getting puzzle pieces in widgets instead of the thumbnails, Why? For example I made a widget for Video addons, but just shows puzzle pieces. The links do work though. Any thoughts?

Same issue if I try to add "Popular Now" as a widget for Youtube. Just Puzzle pieces.
(2017-01-15, 10:29)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2017-01-13, 22:18)enigmaa Wrote: In my Xonflunece skin, when browsing movies through files, i see 0B on the rating column for all movies. Same movies.. if i browse through genres tab, the rating shoes correctly.
Even if i change the Sort type and Veiw type, the 0B doesn't get removed. Appreciate help

Hi,

I cannot reproduce. Can you make a screenshot?

Thanks,
Helly.

(2017-01-17, 21:49)enigmaa Wrote:
(2017-01-15, 10:29)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2017-01-13, 22:18)enigmaa Wrote: In my Xonflunece skin, when browsing movies through files, i see 0B on the rating column for all movies. Same movies.. if i browse through genres tab, the rating shoes correctly.
Even if i change the Sort type and Veiw type, the 0B doesn't get removed. Appreciate help

Hi,

I cannot reproduce. Can you make a screenshot?

Thanks,
Helly.

Find he screenshot requested

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ohprvaktwmpzo8...M.jpg?dl=0

Hi Helly,
It seems when you select video submenu, and add a custom Video folder, all movies shows 0 B in the . The sidebar view mode is Media info and Sort is by name. There is no Sort by rating in vide submenu. is there any other way to add custome movie folder with the same info as movies. Seems video submenu does not have same option as movie menu.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ohprvaktwmpzo8...M.jpg?dl=0
Just "upgraded" to Krypton. Using Xonfluence skin, Recorded TV folder, WMC server, WTV files, shows files, but there is no option to play them. Works fine using "Mortuary" (okay, my distaste for Estuary bleeds through).
Just upgrade to Kodi 17.
Now in Xonfluence i'm not able to disable starting video (Background Artwork section).
If i disable it, at restart it is enabled again
Previously I was using a build, but decided to set everything up from scratch, with just what I want in Kodi, so this may be a tweak in the build, but can't get it to work with just the skin.
I have 'recently added episodes' widget which works great, but in the build, when I watched an episode, it would then be hidden from the widget automatically after play stopped (and in most cases straight away), but I can't seem to figure how to do it in the skin (if it is possible). The widget would still show recently added episodes (watched and unwatched - watch status coming from trakt, so not physically watched it Kodi), but only hide them once watched.
Emby, NVIDIA Shield, QNAP
Hi, also switched to Xonfluence from CCM some time ago as I like the skin.
Though it works for me with most of my Kodis (Win, Android, FTV, ...) I have little anyoing issue on my frankly 'weak' RPiB+ with LibreELEC (7.95.2 these times).

When booting up the system, it now and then happens, that GUI stucks just showing the small Kodi logo (I disabled the intro movie everywhere). I can still see activity as the Ethernet LED is blinking and also the SD card LED is flashing with gaps of a couple seconds. In most cases, after the SD LED shows another flash, I can hear the 'bling' noise and the system comes up showig the Main Menu.

But sometimes it finally stucks with the logo on the TV, still blinking on the ethernet interface, but no more SD card LED is flashes. It then also doesn't react to any IR remote commands.
However the OS is up and I can log in and restart Kodi and it usually goes beyond the state it got locked at before after that.
Same, if I just pull the power. It tends to come up after that every time then, till there are a few days between the usage.

Maybe is there some deadlock going on, while Xonfluence gets ready and Kodi is already doing some other updates (e.g. updating Add-Ons)?
(2017-02-07, 19:34)mamachan Wrote: Just upgrade to Kodi 17.
Now in Xonfluence i'm not able to disable starting video (Background Artwork section).

you could just delete KODI-Intro-Video.mp4 in skin.xonfluence extras Intro
My favorite skin, easy to configure and very intuitive in the configuration.

just a question,
How can I increase the number of episodes that appear in the tv show widget, recent episodes? Only load 10 of the complete list and there are days that I have up to 15 new episodes and it is a bit lousy to have to look for those that do not appear, there are times that I want to see one that is not in the widget because the first one is downloaded and there are 12 More ahead.
Thank you
(2017-02-09, 17:22)foz1234 Wrote:
(2017-02-07, 19:34)mamachan Wrote: Just upgrade to Kodi 17.

you could just delete KODI-Intro-Video.mp4 in skin.xonfluence extras Intro

Hi. You can disable or change your starting video in the section:
Config.skin config.script config.start up config.
I just went into zip and deleted it.....
Skin works great....any thought of having one widget option box?
As my favorite skin is Convergence (Confluence Vertical) and that skin does not work in KODI 17 as of now, Xonfluence is my current favorite.

Even though this skin is full of customization options, the thing I miss most is a way to turn the homescreen vertical like Confluence was in the good old days.
(2017-02-09, 22:45)hihi Wrote: just a question,
How can I increase the number of episodes that appear in the tv show widget, recent episodes? Only load 10 of the complete list and there are days that I have up to 15 new episodes...

Skin Settings > General Settings > Home Screen Options > Custom Widgets Limit Amount

You can increase it to any of the following: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 75, 100.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2017-02-10, 08:53)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2017-02-09, 22:45)hihi Wrote: just a question,
How can I increase the number of episodes that appear in the tv show widget, recent episodes? Only load 10 of the complete list and there are days that I have up to 15 new episodes...

Skin Settings > General Settings > Home Screen Options > Custom Widgets Limit Amount

You can increase it to any of the following: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 75, 100.

Hi.

I also thought it was in that section, but that only affects personal widgets, not established ones.
I do not know why this happens, but it does happen, I have that number right now at 50 and it still carries only 10.
Could you check it with your xonfluence?
Fixed in tvshows widget recent episodes and you will see that it does not load more than 10.

Is there any place in the code where I can change this?

Thank you
Hey all

I found this by accident a while back can't remember what skin may have been xonfluence or CCM, when on the home screen pressing play would play random music from my music library in the background anyway time passed boxes upgraded different skins newer versions of kodi and now using xonfluence on jarvis and cannot get this to work.

I only had music scanned into library, no playlists setup, it would just start playing in the background.

Anyone any ideas how this worked and how I could get it to work again.

Thanks in advance
  • 118(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13