• 50(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-02-09, 00:34)jluce50 Wrote: For some reason I'm not able to install the skin. I installed the repo from the OP, but when I click the Install button, nothing happens. Looking at the log, this seems to be the only relevant entry:

Code:
16:31:10.752 T:10800   ERROR: ADDON: no available versions of skin.titan.kryptonbeta

Any idea what the problem is?

I had the exact same issue on multiple installs (and on multiple operating systems: Linux, Windows and Raspberry Pi) after upgrading from Jarvis to Krypton and only on trying to install the Krypton version of Titan from Marcel's repo. Removing and re-adding the repo made no difference, nor did a number of other things I tried. In the end, I got Titan install by deleting the Addonsxx.db database files from <kodi profile>\userdata\Database and restarting Kodi. This will cause all non-default addons to start disabled, but after doing this I was able to install Titan with no issues.

I did not have this problem on an upgraded Kodi installation that did not previously have Marcel's repo installed. I am assuming something funky happened during the addons upgrade process, but I haven't bothered to diagnose any further as deleting the Addonsxx.db wasn't a major pain as I only have a few other addons installed.
Looked around on the forum couldn't find an answer. I know Marcel is working diligently on the update, I was just curious if there was an ETA when it will be done and released. Anyone know or point me to a thread that points to the answet. Thanks in adavnce.
(2017-02-09, 23:29)stravic Wrote:
(2017-02-09, 20:54)WatSonsofAnarchy Wrote:
(2017-02-08, 21:52)stravic Wrote: Which repository?

Were you able to get this problem solved with the Netflix 2 and TV Show widgets?

Not really. Have the latest titan skin but cannot see the skin service background addon.

If it isn't installed, you can do so from the Skin Settings->Supported Addons list. This addon (and a couple of others) are in a category of "Helper Addons" which do not display in the normal addon browser. In Krypton, you can still see them once installed (e.g. to manually update etc.), but you have to go to Settings->System->Addons->Manage Dependencies or Settings->System->Addons->Running. Generally it's best to leave these to auto-update along with the skin and other scripts.

Also, it seems Titan now has a settings option to enable/disable the auto-generation of wall backgrounds by the helper addon under Skin Settings->Backgrounds->Global background settings->Enable automatic creation of wall backgrounds. When I imported by Titan settings from my previous Jarvis installation, this setting was left disabled, which meant wall backgrounds did not work.

Until the wall backgrounds have been created, you will not see the option for the wall backgrounds in the shortcut settings. You can check if the backgrounds are created by looking in your Kodi profile under /userdata/addon_data/script.skin.helper.backgrounds/wall_backgrounds.
When using Extended Info to browse other related movies, if you go to the Manage button you are presented with some options. In the Jarvis version of Titan, the choice is to "add to Couchpotato". For Krypton you can add some additional art. Estuary Mods choices include "Add to Trakt Watchlist". This seems to indicate that what is available in the Manage button is skin specific.

Would it be possible to add the "Add to Trakt Watchlist" choice to either the Krypton or Jarvis versions of your excellent skin?
Under this version of the skin I get an issue when trying to access extended info. The screen will load ok but I cannot access anything on it, I am unable to browse away from the menu at the base of the screen. Have I configured something incorrectly? The problem does not occur when using the non beta Titan skin and it makes no difference if I select extended info from the menu or have it set to automatically use extended info.
(2017-01-25, 11:48)aanona Wrote: After the installation of Titan, the Youtube and other weather apps no longer works.
Before using the skins titan works the youtube app.

Skin settings --> Smart shortcuts --> disable the smartshortcuts for favourites. That might do the trick.
(2017-01-25, 12:28)MisterVapor Wrote: I'm sorry for asking a really newbie question but I'm going a bit nuts searching online. Is there a document that outlines what customizations you can and cannot do within Titan? I've been muddling my way around Titan trying to figure things out but I come across things I'd like to do but it's not readily apparent how to do it. Some simple things like add tiles to the main home screen...more complex like can I create my own custom shortcut on the slide bar that opens from the left side. I would like to be able to have a button that takes me back to a specific screen...i.e. if I am deep into the bowels of a TV show, I'd like to be able to click a button go back to the main TV shows screen.

No, there is no "manual" if that's what you mean. You will have to dig for answers in the forums or just ask them.
I did my best to make the skin highly customizable but that will also mean that you need to take a little more time to get familiar with all the settings.
Just try them out to see what happens.

As for your specific questions:

1) The shortcuts editor is the place to start if you want to customize the menu. It should be clear how to use that in the skin settings.

2) That custom button can be created if you make your own "context menu addon" in python. It will show up as a button in the contextmenu than
If you're no python coder, you might look around in the forums if anyone has already created something like that.
(2017-01-25, 14:02)francovilar Wrote: Can you please add videolyrics?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=302448

Also, and this is was fixed months ago but is back to old behaviour, could you remove full Path from filename when downloading subtitles? I have to wait a long time for it to stop scrolling. Using emby with direct paths enabled.
Edit: and as an option to just show filename in the info screen?

1) I've added videolyrics to my TODO list. I'll inform you once I start working on it.

2) Switch to emby plugin path and you will only see the filename. Probably you switched the emby setting ?
(2017-01-25, 14:17)aptalca Wrote: I use the TV shows next episodes and the movies in progress widgets with the small posters design. In titan settings, I selected the option for preferring fanart over landscape.
It works for movies in progress widget where the fanart is shown in widget movie details, but the tv shows next episodes widget details still loads landscape images from the Internet, and a lot of times it first shows the fanart image and a second or two later it replaces it with the landscape.

What version of the skin ?
What homescreen layout ?
(2017-01-25, 20:52)CBers Wrote: OK, so changing that setting to OFF, seems to stop the crashing.
However, now that Kodi stays running, there's a few other issues.

First example, I wanted to change the submenu of a menu item, but although I can delete and change, I can't ADD an item.

OK great that it's now fixed. In the meanwhile I've adjusted all code and the wallbackgrounds are disabled by default now.
As for adding submenu items; Is this still an issue with the latest updates as I just tried on my setup and it'w working OK
(2017-01-29, 00:47)PH-SYM Wrote: Everytime I start Kodi with the TitanBeta skin enabled, Kodi crashes withing 30 seconds after starting.

This should be fixed in recent beta version
(2017-01-25, 21:22)Simograndi Wrote:
(2017-01-24, 02:38)Tired Dad Wrote: Me too... the menus occasionally disappear until I restart. As of yesterday however, there are no menus even after restarting.
Hi it's happening to me too since I updated to Krypton, but only on 1 PC (the one with multiple users).

Does this still happen ? It's probably not skin related but an error in Kodi loading the language files. My guess is that it's already fixed.

(2017-01-25, 21:22)Simograndi Wrote: Then a little request: I've been using lately the Vertical LY (Estuary like) and I'd have some suggestions to improve it:
- Adding touch screen support (it's missing the touch buttons with option enabled)
- Adding a Weather visualization like other layouts
- The left list is a little "raw". You could add some spacer on top left, like Estuary skin and also add a logic that under certain number of elements (that doesn't require scrolling) it fits the height of the row to the total height available divided by the used elements, to avoid having a small list on top and then a lot of empty space below...

You mean the BIG vertical layout ?
- what do you mean with weather visualization ?

I'll write down your request to optimize that homelayout on my todo list. Once the current release is pushed to the Kodi repo I will start working on some new features and improvements again.
(2017-02-02, 17:22)zapp-it Wrote: “Problem” with zapping live TV channel up or down OSD.
Hello I use the Titan skin a long time with SPMC on my Shield, but with the audio passthrough changes in Kodi I have installed Krypton RC4 and the Titan beta skin version 3.7.43
When I zap the live tv channels up or down then I get the OSD screen (no changing channel) and after clicking a second time, when the OSD screen is visible, I can change the channel up or down.
So my question is, is there a setting where I can change this behavior so that I can switch right away?
That is not skin releated but a setting /change of behaviour in Kodi.
Look at the Live Tv settings in the Kodi settings how to control this.
(2017-02-12, 14:20)marcelveldt Wrote: Does this still happen ? It's probably not skin related but an error in Kodi loading the language files. My guess is that it's already fixed.

It makes sense, anyway it's still happening in stable version. But Estuary skin is alyways fine

(2017-02-12, 14:20)marcelveldt Wrote: You mean the BIG vertical layout ?
- what do you mean with weather visualization ?

yes, anyway here it is a mockup to show you what I mean:

Imagefree image hosting

(2017-02-12, 14:20)marcelveldt Wrote: I'll write down your request to optimize that homelayout on my todo list. Once the current release is pushed to the Kodi repo I will start working on some new features and improvements again.

No hurry Smile THX!!
I have a problem, my smart shortcuts to the playlist no longer works with kodi 17 and the skin titan
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6