Release Quartz 4 Modded
(2015-02-14, 10:31)mediumdry Wrote: @EtgarDizz, any chance you're going to look into Kodi/Helix support?

I've started work on this, but it seems that the version bump affects many (MANY...) areas of the skin.
I am looking into pulling some commits from Quartz to simplify the process.

It may still take some time...
You're welcome to contribute via GitHub.
Hi Guys

Thought I'd take some time to resurrect this skin and tinker with the compatibility issues seen in this thread.

My first update was to get my Apple TV logo stuck back on the bottom of the screen as I did in the past then look to getting the menus to function correctly.

This has been done successfully and now looks good

Testing this on my mac with kodi 15 and on my apple tv2 running 14.2

The only thing I have found is that the keyboard is not displaying correctly so inputting text is not working.

Further updates to follow
Hi

Following on from my last update, I now have a fully Apple branded quartz modded skin with working keyboard etc running on both Lodi 14.2 and 15

Hardest part was getting keyboard to function correctly, to resolve this I borrowed the keyboard xml from Quartz 5 and modded it to work with this original version, applying all Apple official graphics etc

I will post some screen shots once I get it fully tested
Here is the screen shots i promised of my modded skin running on Kodi 15.2 on my macbook - this runs perfectly fine on my apple TV2 running koi 14.2 asm.

watch gallery

Let me know what you think, i have used the standard menu modification system to rename the menu options and set the custom image for the shelf. but the rest has been shoehorned together.
Hi , looks great but the repo from the first post does not contain the skin ,
Can you populate the repo please as it's much better to install from repo regarding upgrades act ...
BR
Yigal
(2015-12-09, 18:24)Yigo Wrote: Hi , looks great but the repo from the first post does not contain the skin ,
Can you populate the repo please as it's much better to install from repo regarding upgrades act ...
BR
Yigal

is this skin still worked on?
(2017-02-12, 18:45)mb286 Wrote:
(2015-12-09, 18:24)Yigo Wrote: Hi , looks great but the repo from the first post does not contain the skin ,
BR
Yigal

Sorry, due to other commitments I can't keep working on / updating this skin...
Would be more than happy to pass on the torch to any willing contributor Smile
(2017-02-13, 10:17)EtgarDizz Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 18:45)mb286 Wrote:
BR
Yigal

i would like to try this skin out on Krypton in the near future. so i will be making the changes to get it working anyway. happy to pass the changed skin along once i am ready
(2017-02-13, 10:56)mb286 Wrote:
(2017-02-13, 10:17)EtgarDizz Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 18:45)mb286 Wrote: is this skin still worked on?

i would like to try this skin out on Krypton in the near future. so i will be making the changes to get it working anyway. happy to pass the changed skin along once i am ready

Did you ever get this working on Krypton ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quartz 4 Modded0