• 51(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-02-12, 17:05)Simograndi Wrote: yes, anyway here it is a mockup to show you what I mean:

Imagefree image hosting

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just me going mad, but where is the option for multiple widget rows in the big vertical home screen? Been looking for this on and off for a while now and I was starting to think that I was hallucinating this option. However, I see it expressed in the example above ;-)
I spent quite a bit of time learning Titan yesterday and it has really shown itself to be an excellent skin. The straightforward approach and levels of customization are second to none. It is also much more stable than another, very popular skin that will go unnamed... Smile

I do wish there was one little feature added though:

When I am in the music screens, (genre, artist, etc.) there is no "back" tab at the top to click on to return to the main menu. These tabs do exist when viewing subcategories, however. I point this out because, for some strange reason, my remote "back" button will not allow me to "escape" back to the main menu. My keyboard "esc" key does work however. I believe I've confirmed this weird issue on Estuary too, BTW. [EDIT: Discovered that this is a Kodi issue, not a Skin issue.]

Thanks!
"I spent quite a bit of time learning Titan yesterday and it has really shown itself to be an excellent skin. The straightforward approach and levels of customization are second to none. It is also much more stable than another, very popular skin that will go unnamed... Smile"

Yes, I gave up on that unnamed skin. The paying for the skin, began to irritate me. However, if someone does a lot of work to create the skin, well I suppose that is fair enough.

I might be correct in thinking the "unnamed skin" is the only skin charging money. Yes, we all have a choice, mine is running Titan on three devices.
I switched to Kodi 17 as well and with it to the beta version of this skin.

Unlike the last stable on Jarvis this one doesn't show cdart and artist logos for me, the spinning cd is blank. In the Skin Helper settings I have online, local and custom path lookup enabled. I also have show logos set to 'always visible'.

Interestingly though, movie discarts are shown. Am I missing a setting?

EDIT: All good, it just took some time until the 'new' skin got everything loaded.
Any update on why the library menu for me, and other menus it seems for some users.

Sent from my HTC_M10h
(2017-02-12, 14:05)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-25, 14:17)aptalca Wrote: I use the TV shows next episodes and the movies in progress widgets with the small posters design. In titan settings, I selected the option for preferring fanart over landscape.
It works for movies in progress widget where the fanart is shown in widget movie details, but the tv shows next episodes widget details still loads landscape images from the Internet, and a lot of times it first shows the fanart image and a second or two later it replaces it with the landscape.

What version of the skin ?
What homescreen layout ?

I'm using titan tiles, 1 row of large tiles.

It has been happening on the beta versions ever since I switched to the beta a few months ago. It is still happening on the latest beta as of last night.
I installed Titan beta version 3.7.30 on Kodi 17. I Selected the Netflix layout. When clicking on 'Configure Widget Rows', nothing happens. I am running this on Windows 10.
Is this a known issue? I searched the forum and couldn't find an answer. Thanks.
(2017-02-13, 15:41)aptalca Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 14:05)marcelveldt Wrote: What version of the skin ?
What homescreen layout ?

I'm using titan tiles, 1 row of large tiles.

It has been happening on the beta versions ever since I switched to the beta a few months ago. It is still happening on the latest beta as of last night.

It's the same thing I described a few posts ago. I'm using horizontal small layout. Also latest beta.
(2017-02-03, 12:41)nexus7 Wrote: I use Titan with horizontal small menu.
When i mouse over the main menu from a menupoint with a square widget to a menu point with a poster widget, the widget with Poster shape slides up from the bottom up in front of the main menu button. So, while sliding the widget, the main menu button is partly covered by the widget until it has reached it´s final position. Is there a way to fix it - maybe to deactivate widget sliding, or get the widget sliding behind the main menu?
Well, Kodi and the skin were never designed to be controlled with a mouse. It is possible but it will always have it's flaws.
Did you enable the mouse/touch mode in the skin settings ? That should make it a little more usable.

(2017-02-03, 12:41)nexus7 Wrote: edit: I noticed that I can´t access the Library in the Settings menu. The button Library has no function! Has this someone else here?

Do not use the version on the kodi repo as that is outdated, use the beta version instead.
(2017-02-04, 05:14)stravic Wrote: First off, great skin. I am using netflix v2, poster layout.
I dont know if this was covered but the issue im having is this.
the widgets with movies work great.
I made a widge row that links to the "New TV Shows" section in exodus. I see all the shows but when I click on them nothing happens.
Is there any way to get directed to the appropriate exodus section?

Please read the forum rules !
(2017-02-04, 05:36)teedo42 Wrote: Is it possible to change the speed of the RSS feed? I read that its possible in other skins. I tried those methods but it didn't speed up.

No, do you still use the RSS feed ? You know it has a negative impact on system performance, right ?
If it's really needed I can add an option to set the speed.
(2017-02-04, 12:54)acevideo Wrote: Focus does not remain on file.
There is a setting I think where you can tell it to keep focus and it does work in the Netflix 2 look, but not the windows 10 look.

You've double posted your issue...
Anyway.. It will be fixed in next update. Hopefully Í can post that tonight.
(2017-02-04, 18:37)jmacal83 Wrote: Hello recently updated to Kodi v17 on my Nvidia Steam.
With the kodi update Titan skin was updated to 3.7.23.

So far so good in testing new version of Titan, how ever there is one feature which I use a lot is not working.
The feature which is not working is "Enable Quick-jump alphabet navigation strip."
I have rebooted kodi and Nvidia steam and still the above feature does not work.
When I select a letter, a spinning icon would appear and not move to the selected letter.

Update to the beta version of the skin. The version on Kodi repo is very outdated and has many issues.
I can not update it on the Kodi repo untill my helper scripts are updated on the repo.
(2017-02-04, 20:45)jwild280 Wrote: Blinding work on the update mate but one bug I've come across is the library settings button doesn't work in Kodi settings??

Update to the beta version of the skin.
(2017-02-05, 04:14)fmhome Wrote: After upgrading from Jarvis to Krypton, I am having some issues with one of the add-on shortcut with "Netflix style homemenu layout 2".
It is not populating the directory listing after the 1st level.
I know, it is still in beta but what is the release ETA? Maybe, someone has already reported it.

Update to the beta version of the skin.
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6