• 52(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-02-05, 09:41)stravic Wrote: Hey again. Having an issue with thumbnails. I have two widgets pulling lists from exodus which are being populated by trakt. One is my tv show history and the other is tvery show progress. The TV show history isn't showing any thumbnails. The progress list shows the thumbs but when I hover over them they don't show up as a large thumb in the header next to the description.

Read the forum rules !!!! One more question about a banned addon and I will report you to the forum mods.
(2017-02-05, 21:01)oattes Wrote: The last update the the skin helper backgrounds (1.0.16) seems to have broken background processing. I don't see anything useful in the logs, but no backgrounds appear for PVR, TV Shows, Movies and Music.

Yeah, that should be fixed already again.
(2017-02-05, 22:06)browned Wrote: When did this update? I am having similar issues, no images showing for any of my Emby libraries. Thought it was related to an Emby update, but maybe not.

Should be fixed again already, can you confirm ?
(2017-02-14, 18:38)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-05, 22:06)browned Wrote: When did this update? I am having similar issues, no images showing for any of my Emby libraries. Thought it was related to an Emby update, but maybe not.

Should be fixed again already, can you confirm ?

Yes fixed thanks.
(2017-02-12, 01:57)Wayne33 Wrote: Under this version of the skin I get an issue when trying to access extended info. The screen will load ok but I cannot access anything on it, I am unable to browse away from the menu at the base of the screen. Have I configured something incorrectly? The problem does not occur when using the non beta Titan skin and it makes no difference if I select extended info from the menu or have it set to automatically use extended info.

I am having this exact problem. No problem with the Jarvis version, so I tried a reinstall and set up from scratch but still not able to access the info.
I am having an issue when I go into my tv shows in library view where i see shows that I long removed from the library. If I go into a show with episodes and come back out then those old deleted shows disappear. I tried the kodi default skin and did not see this issue.
(2017-02-14, 18:33)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-04, 05:36)teedo42 Wrote: Is it possible to change the speed of the RSS feed? I read that its possible in other skins. I tried those methods but it didn't speed up.

No, do you still use the RSS feed ? You know it has a negative impact on system performance, right ?
If it's really needed I can add an option to set the speed.

No, I didn't know. I like having it but not important, I will leave as is.

Thanks
(2017-02-05, 23:10)geowill76 Wrote: I have installed the latest version of Kodi Krypton and the latest beta of Titan. For some reason the rotten tomatos/meta critic information for my movies are no longer being displayed. I have enabled it through the settings but it is not working. I had this working when I was using Kodi Krypton RC3 with Titan Beta. I am not sure what Titan beta version I was on.

Those ratings come from omdbapi.com which was/is under attack last weeks. It should already be working again altough a bit slower.
(2017-02-06, 14:54)Joe123 Wrote: I woke this morning to a change in Titan. I have lost Random TV Shows Backgrounds. It is no longer available as a choice. Also I noticed your stock images for thumbnails has changed. For example the image of Breaking Bad for TV shows is also gone.
Thanks for this fantastic skin and I'm sure you can restore these background settings for us.

This should already be fixed in latest beta versions.
(2017-02-06, 17:56)DoXer Wrote: 1. The feature "Enable Quick-jump alphabet navigation strip" is not working, already described by user "jmacal83"
2. With Titan-Skin I'm not able to enter the "Library"-Entry under Settings.

Please install my beta repo and use the beta version of the skin.
The current version on Kodi repo is NOT working properly
(2017-02-07, 01:14)oattes Wrote: Newest background code has a problem (background helper 1.0.17, main helper 1.0.146). Observations: background at Kodi start is always the same, a different background -- but also always the same -- is selected next (not very random), and the third background (also different but always the same) crashes the script with:

Should be fixed already, can you confirm ?
(2017-02-09, 00:34)jluce50 Wrote: For some reason I'm not able to install the skin. I installed the repo from the OP, but when I click the Install button, nothing happens. Looking at the log, this seems to be the only relevant entry:
Code:
16:31:10.752 T:10800   ERROR: ADDON: no available versions of skin.titan.kryptonbeta

Hmm, maybe you just tried to install the skin while I was updating it on the repo ?
Can you try again to see if it's working now ?
(2017-02-09, 01:56)evensteven Wrote: Not sure if this is intended. I use the latest beta from your rep. All tv show related widgets behave weird. F.e. the "next episodes" widget in poster mode, the upper left image is quite random. With Skin Helper Illustration Access for Addons turned on, it always shows a CharacterArt. With the Option turned off it pulls a random image from somewhere, which is related to the series, but not from the local art files on my NAS. Am I just missing a setting? Or is this a bug? In the last stable release it just shows the episode preview picture in that place, that's what i'd like to get back. Smile

I'm not sure if I get what you mean... Would it be possible to create a screenshot to better illustrate the issue ?
(2017-02-10, 01:17)divairson Wrote: I am using Titan Skin with Kodi 17 and i am very satisfied with it!
However there are 2 menu entries in "settings" menu which do not work:

Please update to the BETA version of the skin (install my repo).
The current version on Kodi repo has issues.
(2017-02-10, 01:25)WatSonsofAnarchy Wrote: I want to say that I am very happy with the titan skin for Kodi as well! After some trial and error it is the only skin I have used for a long time. I am not sure why in Krypton that in the Netflix 2 home screen layout the TV Show widgets don't link? Also the "Appearance" where you change the skin setting is gone as well which is weird?

Install my beta repo and use the beta version of the skin for Krypton.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6