• 53(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-02-11, 12:03)Glyde62 Wrote: Update my htpc to Windows 10 today and Kodi Krypton all's good except I can't open the library setting in settings.
Clicking it does nothing, My library is added via Emby as it always has, But some reason the library menu doesn't open.
Manually want to access it to turn off the show all item setting.

Install my beta repo and us ethe beta version of the skin on Krypton.
The current version on the Kodi repo is outdated!
(2017-02-11, 14:22)spigot666 Wrote: Looked around on the forum couldn't find an answer. I know Marcel is working diligently on the update, I was just curious if there was an ETA when it will be done and released. Anyone know or point me to a thread that points to the answet. Thanks in adavnce.

Well, it is done and already submitted to the Kodi devs to update on the Kodi repo but they're busy so we have to wait untill they have time to review my updates.
(2017-02-11, 14:39)thebertster Wrote: Also, it seems Titan now has a settings option to enable/disable the auto-generation of wall backgrounds by the helper addon under Skin Settings->Backgrounds->Global background settings->Enable automatic creation of wall backgrounds. When I imported by Titan settings from my previous Jarvis installation, this setting was left disabled, which meant wall backgrounds did not work.

Until the wall backgrounds have been created, you will not see the option for the wall backgrounds in the shortcut settings. You can check if the backgrounds are created by looking in your Kodi profile under /userdata/addon_data/script.skin.helper.backgrounds/wall_backgrounds.

Correct. I deciced to leave the wallbackgrounds disabled by default as it was causing issues on some platforms.
(2017-02-11, 19:32)Hardax Wrote: When using Extended Info to browse other related movies, if you go to the Manage button you are presented with some options. In the Jarvis version of Titan, the choice is to "add to Couchpotato". For Krypton you can add some additional art. Estuary Mods choices include "Add to Trakt Watchlist". This seems to indicate that what is available in the Manage button is skin specific.
Would it be possible to add the "Add to Trakt Watchlist" choice to either the Krypton or Jarvis versions of your excellent skin?

Added to my todo list!
(2017-02-12, 01:57)Wayne33 Wrote: Under this version of the skin I get an issue when trying to access extended info. The screen will load ok but I cannot access anything on it, I am unable to browse away from the menu at the base of the screen. Have I configured something incorrectly? The problem does not occur when using the non beta Titan skin and it makes no difference if I select extended info from the menu or have it set to automatically use extended info.

Which version of the skin ? Make sure to use the beta version of the skin on my repo.
(2017-02-12, 17:05)Simograndi Wrote: It makes sense, anyway it's still happening in stable version. But Estuary skin is alyways fine
Hmmm, it sounds like a Kodi bug. Fropm what I can tell from your screenshots you poste dbefore the language files weren't loaded.
Did that happen after switching a user ? How can I reproduce it ?

(2017-02-12, 17:05)Simograndi Wrote: yes, anyway here it is a mockup to show you what I mean:

Hmm, that should already be possible. Did you enable the weather in the header options ?
(2017-02-12, 17:36)aztyop Wrote: I have a problem, my smart shortcuts to the playlist no longer works with kodi 17 and the skin titan

Please update to the beta version on my repo and try again.
(2017-02-12, 17:40)oattes Wrote: I'm not sure if this is a bug or just me going mad, but where is the option for multiple widget rows in the big vertical home screen? Been looking for this on and off for a while now and I was starting to think that I was hallucinating this option. However, I see it expressed in the example above ;-)

It's in the shortcuts editor, you can adjust it at a per-shortcut level.
(2017-02-13, 15:41)aptalca Wrote: I use the TV shows next episodes and the movies in progress widgets with the small posters design. In titan settings, I selected the option for preferring fanart over landscape.
It works for movies in progress widget where the fanart is shown in widget movie details, but the tv shows next episodes widget details still loads landscape images from the Internet, and a lot of times it first shows the fanart image and a second or two later it replaces it with the landscape.
It has been happening on the beta versions ever since I switched to the beta a few months ago. It is still happening on the latest beta as of last night.

OK, I think I've just fixed this. Please test with next new beta version of the skin.
(2017-02-15, 10:40)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 01:57)Wayne33 Wrote: Under this version of the skin I get an issue when trying to access extended info. The screen will load ok but I cannot access anything on it, I am unable to browse away from the menu at the base of the screen. Have I configured something incorrectly? The problem does not occur when using the non beta Titan skin and it makes no difference if I select extended info from the menu or have it set to automatically use extended info.

Which version of the skin ? Make sure to use the beta version of the skin on my repo.

The beta version, 3.7.44. The old version works from the Kodi repo, it doesn't give me this problem.
@marcelveldt
I have a number of builds that I use Titan on (love it!) and am wondering if there is a patch to make my 16.1 builds work on 17.
please excuse the novice question. I wouldn't have a clue which xml to go in and adjust. Or do I take 17, your Beta version and start from scratch? Many thanks in advance. Jocjo
(2017-02-15, 10:19)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-07, 01:14)oattes Wrote: Newest background code has a problem (background helper 1.0.17, main helper 1.0.146). Observations: background at Kodi start is always the same, a different background -- but also always the same -- is selected next (not very random), and the third background (also different but always the same) crashes the script with:

Should be fixed already, can you confirm ?

Yes it is now working. However, please note: the bug (with your new background feature) I posted in the skin requests forum.
(2017-02-15, 10:44)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 17:40)oattes Wrote: I'm not sure if this is a bug or just me going mad, but where is the option for multiple widget rows in the big vertical home screen? Been looking for this on and off for a while now and I was starting to think that I was hallucinating this option. However, I see it expressed in the example above ;-)

It's in the shortcuts editor, you can adjust it at a per-shortcut level.

Phew! Not mad....

Another similar.... There used to be an option for the background to be a wall of artist posters when music is playing. I can't seem to find it either ;-). It used to be with the other osd/music options (e.g. fanart background, animate background, artist bio, etc.)
(2017-02-15, 13:24)princessleah Wrote: @marcelveldt
I have a number of builds that I use Titan on (love it!) and am wondering if there is a patch to make my 16.1 builds work on 17.
please excuse the novice question. I wouldn't have a clue which xml to go in and adjust. Or do I take 17, your Beta version and start from scratch? Many thanks in advance. Jocjo

Create a backup of the skin options in Titan Jarvis -- it should work on restore in Titan Krypton (beta). There may be a few wrinkles but it will save you from having to 'start from scratch'.
(2017-02-15, 14:49)oattes Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 13:24)princessleah Wrote: @marcelveldt

Create a backup of the skin options in Titan Jarvis -- it should work on restore in Titan Krypton (beta). There may be a few wrinkles but it will save you from having to 'start from scratch'.
Oh that would be amazing. Do you mind if I pm you re the nitty gritty if my blondeness gets in the way?

Sent from my HUAWEI M2-801W
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6