• 54(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-02-13, 22:06)rsmed1 Wrote: I installed Titan beta version 3.7.30 on Kodi 17. I Selected the Netflix layout. When clicking on 'Configure Widget Rows', nothing happens. I am running this on Windows 10.
Is this a known issue? I searched the forum and couldn't find an answer. Thanks.

Please install the beta version of the skin from my beta repo.
(2017-02-15, 02:18)cookem Wrote: I am having an issue when I go into my tv shows in library view where i see shows that I long removed from the library. If I go into a show with episodes and come back out then those old deleted shows disappear. I tried the kodi default skin and did not see this issue.

That is strange but can not be skin related. The library sections are completely controlled by Kodi itself, not the skin.
The skin only displays whatever Kodi is providing.

Maybe you've configured your homescreen shortcut to not point at the TV shows library but the file location instead or something ?
@marcelveldt can you please give the url for your beta repo?

Thank you!
(2017-02-15, 11:12)Wayne33 Wrote: Under this version of the skin I get an issue when trying to access extended info. The screen will load ok but I cannot access anything on it, I am unable to browse away from the menu at the base of the screen. Have I configured something incorrectly? The problem does not occur when using the non beta Titan skin and it makes no difference if I select extended info from the menu or have it set to automatically use extended info.

The beta version, 3.7.44. The old version works from the Kodi repo, it doesn't give me this problem.

Did you enable touch mode in the skin settings ?
In that case you can't use the keyboard to navigate in that dialog.
(2017-02-15, 13:24)princessleah Wrote: @marcelveldt
I have a number of builds that I use Titan on (love it!) and am wondering if there is a patch to make my 16.1 builds work on 17.
please excuse the novice question. I wouldn't have a clue which xml to go in and adjust. Or do I take 17, your Beta version and start from scratch? Many thanks in advance. Jocjo

You can make a skin backup in the skin settings on your jarvis setup.
After that install Kodi Krypton with the beta version of the skin and you can restore your skin backup.
(2017-02-15, 14:47)oattes Wrote: Another similar.... There used to be an option for the background to be a wall of artist posters when music is playing. I can't seem to find it either ;-). It used to be with the other osd/music options (e.g. fanart background, animate background, artist bio, etc.)

Make sure that you enable the building of wall backgrounds first (skin settings -- background settings)
The whole wall generation building turned out to be pretty heavy on some platforms so it's disabled now by default. Users with high spec httpc's can enable it.
(2017-02-15, 17:20)rsmed1 Wrote: @marcelveldt can you please give the url for your beta repo?

It's in the first post of this thread but here you go:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip
(2017-02-15, 17:39)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 13:24)princessleah Wrote: @marcelveldt
I have a number of builds that I use Titan on (love it!) and am wondering if there is a patch to make my 16.1 builds work on 17.
please excuse the novice question. I wouldn't have a clue which xml to go in and adjust. Or do I take 17, your Beta version and start from scratch? Many thanks in advance. Jocjo

You can make a skin backup in the skin settings on your jarvis setup.
After that install Kodi Krypton with the beta version of the skin and you can restore your skin backup.
I THINK I understand.
However if you could do a step by step for the blonde numpty I feel like I am that would be great.
Which file am I backing up? All the titan one in user data?
At which point do I restore and how?
Sorry, feeling a bit thick here.

Sent from my HUAWEI M2-801W
Backup is in skin settings at the bottom. Select a location to save. After upgrade, restore skin settings from where you chose to save backup.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2017-02-15, 17:18)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 02:18)cookem Wrote: I am having an issue when I go into my tv shows in library view where i see shows that I long removed from the library. If I go into a show with episodes and come back out then those old deleted shows disappear. I tried the kodi default skin and did not see this issue.

That is strange but can not be skin related. The library sections are completely controlled by Kodi itself, not the skin.
The skin only displays whatever Kodi is providing.

Maybe you've configured your homescreen shortcut to not point at the TV shows library but the file location instead or something ?

seems like a kodi bug then that it is not following the advancedsettings.xml to hide empty series (i have this set to true)

<hideemptyseries>false</hideemptyseries> <!-- set to "true" to hide empty series in the video library and prevent empty series from being removed during a library cleanup. -->
(2017-02-15, 10:43)marcelveldt Wrote: Hmmm, it sounds like a Kodi bug. Fropm what I can tell from your screenshots you poste dbefore the language files weren't loaded.
Did that happen after switching a user ? How can I reproduce it ?

Try this (under Krypton of course):
- have at least 2 users
- choose a different language from english
- set Titan skin for user 1 for e.g. (User 2 may use a different skin)
- Load user one, make apply Titan settings, then close Kodi
- Restart Kodi and select user 1
- If you go to Skin Settings you should face the issue.

To temporarly fix it I just change skin and then back to Titan

EDIT: I've just tried using default English language, but it still happens. Some cache issue?

(2017-02-15, 10:43)marcelveldt Wrote: Hmm, that should already be possible. Did you enable the weather in the header options ?

I know in fact this is strange. I have that option enabled BTW, and with different LY is working
(2017-02-15, 11:10)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-13, 15:41)aptalca Wrote: I use the TV shows next episodes and the movies in progress widgets with the small posters design. In titan settings, I selected the option for preferring fanart over landscape.
It works for movies in progress widget where the fanart is shown in widget movie details, but the tv shows next episodes widget details still loads landscape images from the Internet, and a lot of times it first shows the fanart image and a second or two later it replaces it with the landscape.
It has been happening on the beta versions ever since I switched to the beta a few months ago. It is still happening on the latest beta as of last night.

OK, I think I've just fixed this. Please test with next new beta version of the skin.

Thanks so much. I can confirm in the last version the tv shows next episodes widget displays the episode thumb instead of an online fanart image.
false alert, please disregard
Peace,

I have two problems since the latest update.

1. I am now unable to access extended info period. The screen doesn't open, an error message pops up. If I access the regular Kodi cast, it no longer opens. I am now at version 3.7.45.

2. In the media library, I am unable to change the view on some movies. I cant get the fanart to display, just landscape art. I have the option set to prefer fanart. Some will change but most wont.

Thanks
This may be a key mapping problem for MS remotes but the lack of the "back" tab at the top of the Music Category Subfolders will not allow you to return to the main menu.

1. From Music the Categories appear, including a "back" tab.
2. Choose a Category along the upper part of the screen: say Artist;
3. Go to the top of the Artist menu and select the "back" tab of three dots;
4. The menu kicks you back into the Category list, not the Main Menu, but you cannot get out of this list by continuing to press a remote back button. You must use the "esc" key on a keyboard. There is no "Back" tab to press either.

If there was a "back" tab at the top of the Category list in Step 3 above you could choose that to return to the Main Menu, but one does not exist. Also, I do not see this problem in Movies.
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6