• 245(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Is there any way to make the widgets bigger in poster view?
watch gallery

I think the bigger ones look better. Also i like the ratings on V2, is there anyway to get them in V1?
And one more thing, is there a menu option in V1 to make it look like the menu from the bigger picture widgets?
Thanks!
When i press Enter nothing happen... is that normal? does not supposed to lead me to the show or something? (Random tv shows section)

Hi Guilouz !

Thx for this amazing mod.

Do you think it's possible to include VideoLyrics plugin into your mod like in your 2.0 mod for kodi 18 ?

Thx for all.

PS : ça fait plaisir de voir un moddeur français !
Hi

I don't want to see Watched TV Show episodes in the "Recently Added Episodes" widget.

Is it possible to only see Unwatched episodes in here ?

Or can you have a watched / unwatched flag actually on the episodes visible in the widget?

Although I have just noticed there is a watched flag right down in the bottom right hand corner.

Thank you.
Hi,

When viewing a hub from the main menu some weird stuff seems to happen as shown in the picture below:

For example it shows a random movie title in the top of the screen. Plus if you choose a background image for each hub node it shows the word 'Pictures' above that image. Can we get it to display the title of the hub node selected instead? Also if you don't choose a background it shows the Random Movies widget.

Is there any way to fix those two things? Otherwise I may as well skip the use of hubs.

Thanks for your work though. The hubs are a great idea.
(2017-02-16, 16:43)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

I don't want to see Watched TV Show episodes in the "Recently Added Episodes" widget.

Is it possible to only see Unwatched episodes in here ?

Or can you have a watched / unwatched flag actually on the episodes visible in the widget?

Although I have just noticed there is a watched flag right down in the bottom right hand corner.

Thank you.

Settings > Skin settings > Customize main menu > TV Shows > Hide watched items

(2017-02-15, 17:10)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 13:59)trohn_javolta Wrote: Hi, I read that some users here write that this skin is slower than default and op wrote it needs enough hardware power for smooth usage.

Is there a way to just get the codec media flag from this skin and add it to the default estuary skin? For me it's the only thing missing Sad

no not the skin/mod it self is slow, only the ratings! dont understand it wrong. the mod is very nice

I tried it and it is way slower! I am aware that in the beginning it's normal that opening menus and on is slower until some data is cached and it's faster.
Tried it for some time now and it is slower on my hardware than default estuary. It's a shame cause this skin is really cool.
So coming back to my inital question:

Is there a way to just get the codec media flag from this skin and add it to the default estuary skin?
Is there any way of having dates on next aired episodes? Or maybe being able to use tv show next aired as a widget please?
I have two question... it's possible to re-add the feature to watch Changelog of addons ?

second:
If i want to try it.. i can maintain the Original estuary ? And the required addons it's all really required ?? I have latest OSMC (whit kodi 17.1-RC1 apparently) and i need really to install all this required addons ?
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
(2017-02-15, 19:03)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

For those of you having problems with the ExtendedInfo button on title info pages and it saying; "Could not find valid content type".

Do what it says on this thread here it just fixed it for me !

Worked for me. Tnx.
(2017-02-16, 17:48)boredandlazy Wrote: Hi,

When viewing a hub from the main menu some weird stuff seems to happen as shown in the picture below:

For example it shows a random movie title in the top of the screen. Plus if you choose a background image for each hub node it shows the word 'Pictures' above that image. Can we get it to display the title of the hub node selected instead? Also if you don't choose a background it shows the Random Movies widget.

Is there any way to fix those two things? Otherwise I may as well skip the use of hubs.

Thanks for your work though. The hubs are a great idea.

Done on git. For random widget, it's already working like this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-16, 19:18)trohn_javolta Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 17:10)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 13:59)trohn_javolta Wrote: Hi, I read that some users here write that this skin is slower than default and op wrote it needs enough hardware power for smooth usage.

Is there a way to just get the codec media flag from this skin and add it to the default estuary skin? For me it's the only thing missing Sad

no not the skin/mod it self is slow, only the ratings! dont understand it wrong. the mod is very nice

I tried it and it is way slower! I am aware that in the beginning it's normal that opening menus and on is slower until some data is cached and it's faster.
Tried it for some time now and it is slower on my hardware than default estuary. It's a shame cause this skin is really cool.
So coming back to my inital question:

Is there a way to just get the codec media flag from this skin and add it to the default estuary skin?

Yes all is possible but you need to edit code ^^
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-16, 22:44)Jonhenman Wrote: Is there any way of having dates on next aired episodes? Or maybe being able to use tv show next aired as a widget please?

There is already date and airing time for next aired episodes :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-16, 07:10)Taicer Wrote: When i press Enter nothing happen... is that normal? does not supposed to lead me to the show or something? (Random tv shows section)

Yes, only working with items like episodes or movies not with folders like tv shows or seasons.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-16, 05:19)pence Wrote: Is there any way to make the widgets bigger in poster view?
I think the bigger ones look better. Also i like the ratings on V2, is there anyway to get them in V1?
And one more thing, is there a menu option in V1 to make it look like the menu from the bigger picture widgets?
Thanks!

Please remove your screenshots. They contains banned addons.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 245(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36