• 66(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-02-15, 02:49)liberator Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 01:29)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 01:15)liberator Wrote: With build #213 I am suddenly getting multiple key presses from the keyboard when trying to scroll up and down... I am running headless using VNC to connect (I only use Kodi for music). I notice a change 'Drop PR:1327 ([master] input: change input repeat config)' - is this related?

Are you sure the problem is with #0213, and not #0212?

PR:1327 is present in #0212, caused a double key issue, so was removed from #0213 meaning you should not have a double key issue in #0213 (unless you also had this issue with #0211).

I see that you have changed the input repeat config for #214 - I will do a comparison with #0211 thru #0214 (tomorrow!)

#214 is fine and I see from PR1327 there has been discussion on the optimum repeat setting so I won't confuse the issue further!

Many thanks Milhouse :-)
I updated to latest build and after that cant use my logitech harmony remote. When i press buttons one time libreelec takes two buttons push. This is impossible to use remote.
comig from 0130 to #0213x and the display of the favorite section in the main menu ist broken: no favorites are shown until i click on favorites and the favorites then show up in a separate window.

in addition: after the update i see menu items for pictures and music videos with a steady rotating circle in the add on section. in my main menu i've faded out the picure and music video sections.

maybe my kodi is broken based on heavy tesbuild upgrades? Confused
(2017-02-16, 14:57)Jezze Wrote: I updated to latest build and after that cant use my logitech harmony remote. When i press buttons one time libreelec takes two buttons push. This is impossible to use remote.

See this explanation: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2527421
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-02-16, 17:23)heinzgruber Wrote: comig from 0130 to #0213x and the display of the favorite section in the main menu ist broken: no favorites are shown until i click on favorites and the favorites then show up in a separate window.

Can't reproduce this issue. Can you test with the latest #0215 build? If the problem continues can you provide a debug log.

(2017-02-16, 17:23)heinzgruber Wrote: in addition: after the update i see menu items for pictures and music videos with a steady rotating circle in the add on section. in my main menu i've faded out the picure and music video sections.

See https://github.com/phil65/skin.estuary/issues/196, is that the same issue? There's a fix that hasn't yet merged in Kodi master.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-02-15, 01:29)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 01:15)liberator Wrote: As an aside, I also see that no builds after #201 are shown in Updates - Available Versions. No problem for me because I get the updates with wget but maybe a problem for others?

You need to change the update channel to Milhouse-9.0.

I am using that update channel, but don't see anything newer than #211.

I guess I'm doing something wrong.
(2017-02-16, 19:10)raptorjr Wrote: I am using that update channel, but don't see anything newer than #211.

We still have an issue with the LE clients pulling the list of available versions from the server. To force this you can toggle "Show Custom Channels" off/on, then set "Update Channel" to Milhouse-9.0 (again), or you can reboot.

Obviously we would rather it pulled the latest list automatically, but we currently need to implement that in a way which doesn't hammer the server - possibly a mixture of caching (background hourly/daily pulls for automatic notification) plus on demand ("Available Versions" button).
(2017-02-16, 19:46)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-02-16, 19:10)raptorjr Wrote: I am using that update channel, but don't see anything newer than #211.

We still have an issue with the LE clients pulling the list of available versions from the server. To force this you can toggle "Show Custom Channels" off/on, then set "Update Channel" to Milhouse-9.0 (again), or you can reboot.

Obviously we would rather it pulled the latest list automatically, but we currently need to implement that in a way which doesn't hammer the server - possibly a mixture of caching (background hourly/daily pulls for automatic notification) plus on demand ("Available Versions" button).

I think on demand would be enough for these test builds. Only need to update when you actually show the list of available versions. But at least now I know how to get the list to update.
(2017-02-16, 03:11)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 23:05)linkinsoldier Wrote: I think I found a bug in the controller mapping: I mapped 4 controller with the rpi3 via Bluetooth. I started with controller 1 and have been going on until the last (controller 4) was connected via Bluetooth. After this I played and at some point I shutdown the rpi. At some other day I took the old controller 3 and connected / started it (and only this controller). Funny enough the ps3 controller (Nr.3) showed player 1 (correctly!) and I could play nes and game boy games... But when I started a snes game nothing happened when I pressed the buttons start and select (exiting the game via PS button works)... Restarting it gets me the same situation, however when I reconnect the old controller (Nr. 1) I can play as player 1 (although it says player 2 on the controller). The emulator is pocketsnes.

How can I support further?

Can you priovide debug logs? Enable debug logging, restart kodi, and then reproduce the problem and then upload your log.

What exactly are you looking for in the debug log? I reproduced it twice (gameboy and nes no problem, SNES Super Mario All Stars has a Problem, however after the reboot i couldnt find anything interesting - in the log before the reboot i found this:

/Deleted

Funny enough: in the SUPER MARIO ALL_STARS rom i can choose the game, go to the screen where i choose 1 player option - but after this, nothing happens anymore with the first controller - only second controller gets it back to life Smile
Using bnes as emulator fixes this, so I guess emulator bug?

In fifa 97 (snes) no controller seem to work with pocketsnes...

does this help? if not, can i send you the zip file via email?
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0216: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.9.10 #1 Thu Feb 16 21:22:52 GMT 2017 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Feb 16 2017 15:34:24
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version abfd0abf215ac9dfb3f57c5a3f6ab202eebc1d93 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170216212145-#0216-gfa59578 [Build #0216]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:4c792db). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (fa595784, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (11a15fc0, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. New firmware (GPIO fixes)
  2. New 4.9.10 kernel
Build Details:
  1. Firmware (Feb 16):
    • firmware: FXL6408/GPIOman: Support config of termination via dt-blob
    • firmware: GPIO expander: Add API to reconfigure pins
    • firmware: GPIOMAN: Add API to reconfigure pins
    • firmware: Mailbox service: Add command to reconfigure GPIO setup
    • firmware: FXL6408: Return success code on reading status of an output
    • firmware: GPIO expander: Add set/get_config functions to dummy driver
  2. XBMC:
    • [codegenerator] initialize pointers with nullptr if they have no value (PR:11677, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • VideoPlayer: VideoReferenceClock to the right place (PR:11592, 4 commits, 46 files changed)
  3. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] compare: linux: update to linux-4.9.10
    • Added: [env] PR:1355: xorg-server: clean package when nvidia drivers are bumped
(2017-02-16, 21:09)linkinsoldier Wrote: What exactly are you looking for in the debug log?

Not me personally, but hopefully a full debug log might provide clues to a developer that knows more about this (ping @garbear?)
Subscribing, disregard post.
(2017-02-17, 01:01)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-02-16, 21:09)linkinsoldier Wrote: What exactly are you looking for in the debug log?

Not me personally, but hopefully a full debug log might provide clues to a developer that knows more about this (ping @garbear?)
Ok I will try to get the details to garbear!
(2017-02-15, 23:05)linkinsoldier Wrote: I think I found a bug in the controller mapping: I mapped 4 controller with the rpi3 via Bluetooth. I started with controller 1 and have been going on until the last (controller 4) was connected via Bluetooth. After this I played and at some point I shutdown the rpi. At some other day I took the old controller 3 and connected / started it (and only this controller). Funny enough the ps3 controller (Nr.3) showed player 1 (correctly!) and I could play nes and game boy games... But when I started a snes game nothing happened when I pressed the buttons start and select (exiting the game via PS button works)... Restarting it gets me the same situation, however when I reconnect the old controller (Nr. 1) I can play as player 1 (although it says player 2 on the controller). The emulator is pocketsnes.

How can I support further?

This sounds like a bug. Can you post a debug log? Kodi logs every button pressed and the resulting actions they map to, so I can usually see what goes wrong.

(2017-02-16, 21:09)linkinsoldier Wrote: Using bnes as emulator fixes this, so I guess emulator bug?

There are seven SNES emulators: http://kodi.wiki/view/Game_add-ons#Libretro_cores . Which ones work? Which ones have problems?

(2017-02-16, 21:09)linkinsoldier Wrote: does this help? if not, can i send you the zip file via email?

Yes, this is helpful. I've been trying to fix these remaining input bugs for the last year. Can you give me steps so that I can reproduce the problem?
Edit: Skin issue. Please ignore it. Sorry

I cant list my VDR-recordings anymore (RPi3 - LE 8 - Milhouse 0213).
The recordings are stored on WetekPlay with LE 7.95.3

Is this a known problem?
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24