• 212(current)
Release skin helper service
Hi Marcel.
Hey friend, I'm using the control below in an addon i'm creating and I decided to test my addon out on several different skins. The multiple clearlogos change and cycle through perfectly on every skin I tested except "Chroma". Here... 286356 (thread). On this skin only... there is no delay while cycling through. The clearlogos cycle through one right after the other real fast with no delay in between. Do you know why this is and what I can do to correct it to behave and cycle through normally on all skins. Thanks.

Code:
<control type="multiimage">
    <left>85</left>
    <top>695</top>
    <width>425</width>
    <height>425</height>
    <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
    <imagepath>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.Clearlogos)]</imagepath>
    <fadetime>750</fadetime>
    <visible>true</visible>
</control>

[EDIT] SOLVED... dumb mistake on my part. Angelinas was kind enough to point out that I forgot the timeperimage tag.
raise fade time
Code:
<fadetime>2000</fadetime>
in this code and in defaults.xml
https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.c...ts.xml#L56
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-02-13, 18:54)Angelinas Wrote: raise fade time
Code:
<fadetime>2000</fadetime>
in this code and in defaults.xml
https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.c...ts.xml#L56

Thanks for suggestion but it's not pertinent to the problem at hand. That just changes the fade time to fade in slower when the next logo changes. On this particular skin (Chroma) they still cycle through the multiple logos one right after the other with no 8 or 10 second delay before the next logo changes. On every other skin I tested with, when there are multiple logos for an artist, one logo shows then there is a delay of about 8 to 10 seconds before the next logo appears and so on for however many logos there are for a particular artist. On this skin only they cycle through to the next logo without any delay between them whatsoever. Changing the fadetime just makes them fade in slower when the next logo shows. Hope I explained a little better what the problem is. Thanks
missing
Code:
<timeperimage>6000</timeperimage>

hope that is code for your problem Smile
(2017-02-13, 19:16)woodside Wrote: Thanks for suggestion but it's not pertinent to the problem at hand. That just changes the fade time to fade in slower when the next logo changes. On this particular skin (Chroma) they still cycle through the multiple logos one right after the other with no 8 or 10 second delay before the next logo changes. On every other skin I tested with, when there are multiple logos for an artist, one logo shows then there is a delay of about 8 to 10 seconds before the next logo appears and so on for however many logos there are for a particular artist. On this skin only they cycle through to the next logo without any delay between them whatsoever. Changing the fadetime just makes them fade in slower when the next logo shows. Hope I explained a little better what the problem is. Thanks

Try adding a
Code:
<timeperimage>8000</timeperimage>
to the multiimage block
(2017-02-13, 19:36)Angelinas Wrote: missing
Code:
<timeperimage>6000</timeperimage>

hope that is code for your problem Smile

listen.......SLAP!!! Thats me slapping myself in the head for a dumb mistake. That was my problem and it is now corrected. Thank you very much Angelinas. Big Grin
With the new version/beta from skin helper doesnt work the pvr artworks in live tv.
For example with the skin aeon madnox
(2017-02-13, 22:55)Slipass Wrote: With the new version/beta from skin helper doesnt work the pvr artworks in live tv.
For example you better use Marcel skin....
All working excelent ,.PVR have all Art.Skin isue or you didn't enable PVR Artwork.
So last night when I stop coding (Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Plot) was working and showing the plot while in song view... only issues was that it blinked as I went through the song list.

Well today the plot doesn't show up anymore and I haven't changed anything.... is this pull info off the internet yesterday and today it isn't?
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
(2017-02-13, 23:01)Angelinas Wrote:
(2017-02-13, 22:55)Slipass Wrote: With the new version/beta from skin helper doesnt work the pvr artworks in live tv.
For example you better use Marcel skin....
All working excelent ,.PVR have all Art.Skin isue or you didn't enable PVR Artwork.

I use the skinhelper from marcel:
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...er.service
But from directly from the beta repository
https://github.com/marcelveldt/repository.marcelveldt
Hi Marcel,

There doesn't seem to be a strings.po entry for 'recent albums'?

This is what I was using in Jarvis & Old Skin.helper

<shortcut label="$ADDON[script.skin.helper.widgets 32131]" condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service)" icon="logos/shs-logo.png" widget="library" widgetType="albums" widgetTarget="music">plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=recent&amp;mediatype=albums&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload-music)]</shortcut>
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Why you folks didnt try with Titan skin.....
This is much secure and you will release Marcel to test himself....

All working, both...
reacent added albums and reacent played albums

Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=recentplayed&amp;mediatype=albums&amp;reload=&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload-music)]
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=recent&amp;mediatype=albums&amp;limit=25&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload-music)]

Marcel , latest fix for favourite didnt have succes...still broken for all content type.Version SHS widget 1.0.20
Hi Marcel,

I contacted the Next Aried developer(WyneD)
Reply 1:
"I believe you mean a day behind, not ahead. I note that the displayed start time in your image (which is translated into your local time zone) is 2 AM, so (given a show that starts at 9 PM) that should mean that your timezone is set to be 5 hours prior to the US Eastern timezone. If so, the show is displaying on the correct day, since it doesn't arrive until after midnight local time. My timezone is US Pacific, and all shows appear on the correct days."

Reply 2:
"Something must be interfering with the timezone setting in the background process that starts up NextAired. That is currently outside of the area of the NextAired code, since it doesn't have an option to set an override timezone"

So according to WyneD, Next Aired is displaying the correct Air Dates. for my time zone, this makes sense.to me.

I checked Thetvdb, it's now showing the correct dates but still getting two different dates.

What add-on are you using to get the Airing dates for your widgets. I'm now at a total loss where the problem lies.

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Hi Marcel, there is a problem for changing music artwork.

For my artist I have this clearlogo (on top) :

Image Image

With context menu I want to change it :

It change in window dialog :

But have no effect, always the same clearlogo. And when I go back to window dialog clearlogo has reverted back.

I use this to show my clearlogos :

Code:
<variable name="LibraryClearLogoVar">
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo)]</value>
    </variable>

That was working in the past.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-05, 20:41)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-05, 03:10)shaneypoopers Wrote: Having looked at it for a while the two widgets that are updating on selection at the PVR ones, the others seem to load in the background. Maybe there is an issue with the nextpvr add-on, I'm not sure if it is set up for Krypton yet.
In that case maybe the skin included some code to force refresh the pvr widget. Please ask on the skin's support thread.
By default, pvr widgets are refreshed every 5 minutes (as there is no way to determine changes to pvr).

(2017-02-05, 03:10)shaneypoopers Wrote: I have the PVR source folder setup as a widget as a workaround. Is there a way to organise widget items by date? So that most recent recordings are at the top? I don't see an option for it.
No, you should use the special widgets instead.

(2017-02-05, 03:10)shaneypoopers Wrote: Still can't get the favourites to work on the network share. This should work though?

I don't think it's supported by the code if you have your favourites on a non-local location. Do you see any errors in the kodi logfile ?

Yes I have errors that it can't find the favourites.xml file. I have worked around by using SuperFavourites.

There is definitely something odd going on with the recent recordings widget. It is displaying the oldest recordings rather than the latest ones, any ideas?
  • 212(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18