• 213(current)
Release skin helper service
Hi Marcel,

updating PVR with new properites and found some that don't seem to exist anymore? any ideas if there is a replacement in he new version or not

Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.tmdb_title)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.tmdb_type)
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2017-02-17, 17:27)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Marcel,

updating PVR with new properites and found some that don't seem to exist anymore? any ideas if there is a replacement in he new version or not

Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.tmdb_title)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.tmdb_type)
Use this ... ,
working like charm Smile

Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.tmdb_id)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Imdbnumber)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.media_type)
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-02-08, 17:09)Mike_Doc Wrote: property SkinHelper.ListItem.X.Art.DiscArt seems to be broken now? it was working but has stopped?

It's working correctly on my setup.
(2017-02-09, 06:19)KODser Wrote: Is still something wrong with the omdbapi, or on tv series their database is not as complete as the movies database? Some examples of missing ratings below.
other thing - SkinHelper.ListItem.MetaCritic.Rating and SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.MC gives the same result.

1. yes OMDB api is not fixed yet altough the script should already return the properties again (but slower).
2. Tv series support is limited for rotten tomatoes etc.
3. Yes, those are intended to be duplicates.
(2017-02-09, 13:13)Hablaras Wrote: When I add music to the library, with the Univeral Album and Artist Scrapers enabled, the artist information is not retrieved from the internet.

That has nothing to do with this script.

(2017-02-09, 13:13)Hablaras Wrote: Can this be the cause in kodi_monitor.py, line 110?
NameError: global name 'item' is not defined

Thanks, I fixed that typo.Still, it has nothing to do with your issue mentioned above.
(2017-02-10, 04:48)Blurayx Wrote: I'm not sure if you have seen this bug posted a while back. Guilouz says it's a Skin Helper bug.

I don't think extrafanart is supported for various artists for the simple reason that various artists is not the name of an artist
(2017-02-10, 05:42)djhifi Wrote: hello marcel long time without me being here. I stopped on page 154. Did you ever got your api key from rottentomatoes in order to implement the review part?

No, they won't supply that api key because it's a payed service.
I asked them if it's possible to use with a personal api key (so users can decide if they want to pay for that additional info) but didn't get a response since.
(2017-02-18, 09:52)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 04:48)Blurayx Wrote: I'm not sure if you have seen this bug posted a while back. Guilouz says it's a Skin Helper bug.

I don't think extrafanart is supported for various artists for the simple reason that various artists is not the name of an artist
OK Thanks.

The default fanart background no longer displays the random fanart, When playing various artists albums. This stopped working a few months back.

Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2017-02-10, 06:20)jurialmunkey Wrote: BUG: With the forced views option, it appears that clicking "None" in the selection box doesn't clear the SkinString (keeps forcing the selected view).
Thanks, will be fixed in next update (later today)

(2017-02-10, 06:20)jurialmunkey Wrote: I want a way to prevent certain views from being disabled (namely my fallback list view) whilst still keeping them available in the view selection dialog.
Will be fixed in next update: If you add the additional attribute "excludefromdisable" to a view in your views.xml it won't be shown in the dialog to disable views.

PHP Code:
<view id="List" value="50" languageid="31443" type="all" excludefromdisable="true"/> 

(2017-02-10, 06:20)jurialmunkey Wrote: My other request was to see if its possible to use the image list view for view enabler/disabler - currently it uses the text list without images (where as the view selector shows images). It makes it a little difficult for users to understand which views they are enabling/disabling.

Well, I followed the default behaviour of DialogSelect, where list ID 3 is a flat list with checkboxes and list 6 is the list with the thumbs.
I've implamanted your request but you to enable it manually so skinners have the choice to add checkboxes to the list with ID 6.

See the updated wiki regarding this: https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...able-views

Also available in next update version later today.
Excellent! Much appreciated Smile
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
I'm trying to get a grasp on the JSON calls that this addon is making to query the music library, what and when. Can you give me some pointers please, some code refs would be fine.
Hi,

Since Krypton and Mimic 5.x I can not backup my Mimic skin settings to USB key (like I used to do in previous version of Mimic). I installed the "script.skin.helper.skinbackup" from https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip and still can only backup to "special://profile/addon_data/script.skin.helper.skinbackup. I can not assign a different path such as SMB or USB.

Is this function still available to backup and restore to/from USB key (or Shared Network Drive) or is the beta repo version of the script not supporting this yet? and while I'm here, is it OK to restore settings from an older Mimic version like Mimic 3.x? I had setup my Mimic skin with menus and submenus and don't want to have to redo the whole thing again with Mimic 5.x.

Thanks for your help Smile
Hi Marcel, I installed the new version from your repo and downloaded all gif files again so they will be stored in the addon folder. It works fine for all animated posters, but I'm experiencing some troubles with the animated fanarts. For a lot of movies (not all) Kodi doesn't show the animated fanart anymore (for example Back to the Future collection). Since using the new version of your skinhelperservice on Jarvis (Android), the standard jpg fanart is often missing (black background) Any idea what causes this? Regards MB1968

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

(2017-02-18, 22:11)fram1963 Wrote: Hi,

Since Krypton and Mimic 5.x I can not backup my Mimic skin settings to USB key (like I used to do in previous version of Mimic). I installed the "script.skin.helper.skinbackup" from https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip and still can only backup to "special://profile/addon_data/script.skin.helper.skinbackup. I can not assign a different path such as SMB or USB.

Is this function still available to backup and restore to/from USB key (or Shared Network Drive) or is the beta repo version of the script not supporting this yet? and while I'm here, is it OK to restore settings from an older Mimic version like Mimic 3.x? I had setup my Mimic skin with menus and submenus and don't want to have to redo the whole thing again with Mimic 5.x.

Thanks for your help Smile
Hi fram1963,

I had the same problem. You need to use file manager to add a source Smile

Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Hi Marcel

SkinHelper.ListItem.Year for moviesets is only displaying the last year, is missing the first year. E.g. only shows 2012, where it should display 2009-2012.

Thanks
  • 213(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18