Release Aeon Nox Spin
This mod has already been released, thanks for your help and comments...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=308624
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Awesome I really like how the case pushes the disc out of screen... And the lryics are cool too with the random sizes and color great work as normal.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
Amazing, is there a download link?
+1
where's the download link Huh?
(2017-02-15, 03:52)ferent Wrote: Amazing, is there a download link?

The mod it's still in development, that's why I posted here...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Ah ok I was confused by the thread subject, so is more a Work in Progress than a Beta, isn't it?
(2017-02-15, 12:19)ferent Wrote: Ah ok I was confused by the thread subject, so is more a Work in Progress than a Beta, isn't it?

You're right, I have changed the thread subject...
Looks great realy nice animations Wink
Looks amazing ! I realy hope to see a beta soon.
(2017-02-19, 22:00)jenica13 Wrote: Looks amazing ! I realy hope to see a beta soon.

Thanks, I'm working in adding 5 new effects to videolyrics, I hope to get them ready soon...
New video already added to the first post to show the new videolyrics effects... beta will come soon...
Looks awesome manfeed.. love the colors they make that Animations pop.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
Link to beta added to the first post...
Finally a skin that get the most out of it. I Just love it. Especially the Music Department is often overlooked.
Continue doing this Great job. It is very much appreciated.
Any plan for preparing this skin for Kodi 18? is the one I'm using right now, so I can't test it, sadly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Spin2