• 215(current)
Release skin helper service
(2017-02-19, 21:37)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-14, 18:57)Angelinas Wrote: Marcel , latest fix for favourite didnt have succes...still broken for all content type.Version SHS widget 1.0.20

What do you mean ? Favourites widgets are working fine on my setup.
If it's still in error, do you see any errors in your kodi logfile ?
I set One of content.(Movie,tvshow,season,episode,artist,album.....), in favourite.
Open S.H.widget from Addon (your code are in that addon-no mine) with Button "use".

Open widget content in list:
movies,chose favourite (last in list) .:.all empty
tvshows,choose favourite(last in list)...have info (only this working)
...same for all other favourite ...all empty

Maybe you dont have all content in your favourite , I for test have all and one of them is making trouble for me Smile

Code:
22:25:35.814 T:3964   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 3 ms for 0 items query: select * from musicvideo_view  WHERE ((musicvideo_view.strFilename LIKE '%01 Skyfall.mp3%'))
22:25:35.820 T:3964   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Value does not lay between minimum and maximum in type albumid
22:25:35.821 T:3964   DEBUG: Skin Helper ArtUtils --> {"error":{"code":-32602,"data":{"method":"AudioLibrary.GetAlbumDetails","stack":{"message":"Value between 1 (inclusive) and 2147483647 (inclusive) expected but 0 received","name":"albumid","type":"integer"}},"message":"Invalid params."},"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0"}
22:25:35.821 T:3964   DEBUG: Skin Helper ArtUtils --> {'params': {'albumid': 0, 'properties': ['title', 'fanart', 'thumbnail', 'genre', 'displayartist', 'artist', 'genreid', 'musicbrainzalbumartistid', 'year', 'rating', 'artistid', 'musicbrainzalbumid', 'theme', 'description', 'type', 'style', 'playcount', 'albumlabel', 'mood', 'dateadded']}, 'jsonrpc': '2.0', 'method': 'AudioLibrary.GetAlbumDetails', 'id': 1}
22:25:35.848 T:3964 WARNING: Skin Helper Widgets --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\resources\lib\main.py", line 141, in show_widget_listing
                                                all_items = getattr(media_class, action)()
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\resources\lib\media.py", line 123, in favourites
                                                return Favourites(self.addon, self.artutils, self.options).favourites()
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\resources\lib\favourites.py", line 63, in favourites
                                                details = self.find_window_match(fav, media_filter)
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\resources\lib\favourites.py", line 101, in find_window_match
                                                extend_dict(result, self.artutils.get_music_artwork(result["title"], result["artist"][0]))
                                            KeyError: 'title'
22:25:35.849 T:3964   ERROR: Skin Helper Widgets --> Exception in main ! --> 'title'
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi marcel, just curious, could the websocket be made to 'set' a string? Would be useful for getting infos out of dialogs.
(2017-02-19, 22:24)shaneypoopers Wrote: Maybe a problem with NextPVR ?

Definitely. I've seen a lot of weird stuff with that PVR backend.
(2017-02-19, 23:37)Angelinas Wrote: 22:25:35.849 T:3964 ERROR: Skin Helper Widgets --> Exception in main ! --> 'title'[/code]

New version is on it's way to the repo. Please test with that to see if it's now fixed.
(2017-02-20, 00:09)badaas Wrote: Hi marcel, just curious, could the websocket be made to 'set' a string? Would be useful for getting infos out of dialogs.

I'm not sure what you mean. Can you clarify ?
(2017-02-20, 00:28)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-20, 00:09)badaas Wrote: Hi marcel, just curious, could the websocket be made to 'set' a string? Would be useful for getting infos out of dialogs.

I'm not sure what you mean. Can you clarify ?

Hi, yes.
ATM I use

Code:
http://localhost:52307/getvarimage&title=$INFO{Skin.String(MenuDefaultIconsPath)}/yes.png

to translate the $INFO in a dialog as dialogs cant access them directly [strings/propertys etc. and vice versa].

So a way to set a string for use outside of dialog would help, ie.

Code:
http://localhost:52307/setvarimage&title=Skin.SetString{MenuDefaultIconsPath},$INFO[control.Get label(10)]
Since the last update, using the multiple clearlogos control as below, it is kind of a hit and miss if the clearlogos show up. Artists that i'm sure had multiple clearlogos (lynyrd skynyrd, sara evans, guns and roses, metallica, and so on are not showing up most of the time. I just tested with Sara Evans and multiple clearlogos showed up then after a couple artists songs played she played again and nothing shows. It is kind of a hit and miss whether or not they show. I stuck a label control with the same info tag as the multimage control and it is blank sometimes with an artist and then with the same artist sometimes it is filled. Thanks.

Code:
<control type="multiimage">
    <left>85</left>
    <top>695</top>
    <width>425</width>
    <height>425</height>
    <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">keep</aspectratio>
    <imagepath>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.Clearlogos)]</imagepath>
    <fadetime>750</fadetime>
    <timeperimage>15000</timeperimage>
    <visible>true</visible>
</control>
(2017-02-19, 21:18)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 22:30)Guilouz Wrote: Changes clearlogos for music with context menu are no longer working since last update. When I change it, there is no effect.

Just fixed that. Will be available in next beta update.

It's working on library, but not on widgets, always old clearlogos. Reload skin or reboot have no effect.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-20, 00:26)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-19, 23:37)Angelinas Wrote: 22:25:35.849 T:3964 ERROR: Skin Helper Widgets --> Exception in main ! --> 'title'[/code]

New version is on it's way to the repo. Please test with that to see if it's now fixed.
No more error , but stil got same resultats ..only in tv show have favourite rest are empty.
And have in favourits/favorites (all mine favorite), other file in same folder are empty favourite/favourite media
Open from default dialog from SHwidget.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi Marcel

I had problem with my system so had to reinstall your latest skin helper 1.1.4. Moviesets details not showing. Have script metadatautils installed.

Code:
WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/listitem_monitor.py", line 302, in set_listitem_details
                                                listitem["title"], listitem["dbid"]))
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/metadatautils.py", line 153, in get_moviesetdetails
                                                return get_moviesetdetails(self, title, set_id)
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/helpers/moviesetdetails.py", line 30, in get_moviesetdetails
                                                details = get_online_setdata(metadatautils, title)
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/helpers/moviesetdetails.py", line 46, in get_online_setdata
                                                details = metadatautils.tmdb.search_movieset(title)
                                            NameError: global name 'metadatautils' is not defined
16:33:07.885 T:1398223856   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> global name 'metadatautils' is not defined

Thanks
In Krypton (kodi-17.0-Krypton) my widgets for Live TV channels and recent recordings are not working. Also last added music albums widget is not working.
No problem in Jarvis.
(2017-02-19, 21:44)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-18, 10:05)Blurayx Wrote: The default fanart background no longer displays the random fanart, When playing various artists albums. This stopped working a few months back.

That would be a skin issue...

Hi marcelveldt,

I done a fresh install with only Titian skin installed. The default various artists fanart still not working.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Why do i get this error

Hi marcelveldt ,

Thanks for your amazing work here !
I'm currently using estuary mod on krypton.
I like the default TV widget with the "next espisode to watch" feature.
But my problem is that I use kodi nodes on my tv shows to separate kids and adult TV.
And your widget does not seems to allow filter with nodes so I can see kids and adult next episodes to watch on both menu items.

Am I missing something here or is that the expected behavior ?
Marcel, I'm using Madnox Krypton with LibreELEC
I'm having some issues with the Alphabet Scroll Bar.
If I choose a letter, I see the spinning circle but then it doesn't jump to the chosen letter.

I have it working properly on my other machine which runs Windows 10.
I'm using the same version of skin.helper...

Any chance you could look at my log and maybe you could see what is happening?
Thanks in advance

http://pastebin.com/6DHsbqZT
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
  • 215(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18