• 122(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Im having a similar issue, i use favorites for the recent widget ? for various categories which worked fine in 16.1 but with 17 i find xonfluence will only display the text title and not thumbnails any more. will keep an eye on the issue i guess
(2017-02-20, 10:06)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2017-02-20, 02:09)gjwAudio Wrote: ...the long-awaited, so-called "youtube views fix"

Yes it should be, however I can't test it as I am not on Krypton yet. If users here can test and report back this would be great.

Basically, run Krypton, ensure you have the latest version of YouTube, try to select the 'Media Info' view from the lefthand sideblade.

THANKS Smile

OK... with great trepidation... YT v5.3.10...

...WORKS !

At least, I get a view identified as "Media Info"... and it kinda makes up for the missing (and favourite) Media Info 3.

Perhaps, at some point, Helly might be able to change what data elements are displayed. I seem to be getting a generic channel image showing, where before the image would be specific to the individual videos (as in Thumbnail view).

Still, it beats List Blush

Thanks Helly !!

ps: is there any way to have page 2, and 3, and 4, and 5 inherit the view setting ? The need for resetting the view - for every fresh page of items - wears out its welcome pretty fast Sad
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
(2017-02-20, 11:17)gjwAudio Wrote: OK... with great trepidation... YT v5.3.10...

...WORKS !
Thanks for testing and reporting back! Nod

(2017-02-20, 11:17)gjwAudio Wrote: At least, I get a view identified as "Media Info"... and it kinda makes up for the missing (and favourite) Media Info 3.
Media Info is the intended view. Media Info 3 view is not really designed for individual videos. The left side is too small for the video titles.

(2017-02-20, 11:17)gjwAudio Wrote: I seem to be getting a generic channel image showing, where before the image would be specific to the individual videos (as in Thumbnail view).
This is concerning and will need to be looked into, as it shouldn't be happening.

(2017-02-20, 11:17)gjwAudio Wrote: ps: is there any way to have page 2, and 3, and 4, and 5 inherit the view setting ? The need for resetting the view - for every fresh page of items - wears out its welcome pretty fast Sad
I think this is a consequence that wasn't considered by Team Kodi when they started enforcing this policy. Im not sure if this is the responsibility of the Kodi core, or the Skin. I will try to find out in due course.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2017-02-19, 09:39)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2017-02-18, 12:13)jmh2002 Wrote: @helly

Thank you for your continued updates. Have you had a chance to check the PM I sent you recently regarding the Kodi Views Policy and Xonfluence?

Hi,

I updated a while ago (for Krypton). Should work. Although it does at my systems. No plans to update on Jarvis as I don't know the impact.

Helly.

If I understand correctly the official fix by @Hitcher that I referred to in my PMs is a retrospective fix for Confluence (as Kodi 17/Estuary should already be fixed), however can you please inform me if you think it will cause issues on Jarvis, and or contact Team Kodi member @Hitcher directly for clarification?

THANKS again Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Thanks for keeping this skin in tune with the forever updating Kodi.

It looks like the setting "Enable media info on fullscreen playback" in Music OSD settings is not functioning properly. I have it set to permanently and the info (and the next 5 song scrollbar) disappear after about 5 seconds of playback.

Is this a known issue?
(2017-02-21, 14:14)gargamon Wrote: Thanks for keeping this skin in tune with the forever updating Kodi.

It looks like the setting "Enable media info on fullscreen playback" in Music OSD settings is not functioning properly. I have it set to permanently and the info (and the next 5 song scrollbar) disappear after about 5 seconds of playback.

Is this a known issue?

I also have this problem, have been there for some time.
Xconfluence has been working flawlessly on my Android - Window 7 and LINUX boxes up until recently.

I just updated my customizations since Christmas, and everything still works great on my Android and Windows 7.

Addons work fine on my Linux Box, however, USERDATA is not working with settings with skin?

Anything change since Christmas in Xonconfluence, XML, version or any other place that can be knocking USERDATA off in LINUX?
By the way I forgot to mention I am running Jarvis 16.1, and have the Helly repo installed.

One other question, I used to have two links in USERDATA one was straight Xonconfluence, and another was Xonconfluence with JARVIS at the end?
Hi,

I have to say that XONFLUENCE is best skin I have ever found for Kodi.

But witk lates version of KODI (17) i registered some odd behavior. I cannot switch TV SHOWS recently added wideget set to poster instead of thumb picture (KODI 16 was OK), if widget format is thumbnail no border is drawn when episode is selected, if widget format is poster no TV SHOW title is visible only episode title (picture)

Can you aelp me please?
Thank you.

(2017-02-20, 02:58)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2017-02-18, 21:42)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2017-02-18, 18:53)bittihuduga Wrote: updated to latest version
but still thumbnail on widgets not appearing.

Which widgets do you mean?

Thumbnails on custom widgets are working on this release. Some more explanation or pictures would be helpful.

Helly, there is an issue open in Github for this: https://github.com/Helly1206/skin.xonfluence/issues/15

I'm sorry to say that, having updated to 3.3.16, I too am still not seeing any images in my widget created to show new films:

Playlist name: New films
Find items where
Path contains I:\Videos\Movies\
Play count is 0
Items must match all of the rules
Limit to: no limit
Order by Date added Descending
Group by: Default

I tried restarting, rebooting, recreating the playlist and favourite from scratch. Using Poster and Thumbnail (neither work). I also just ripped a new DVD in case images are cached somewhere and no joy there either.

Xonfluence 3.3.16 via Helly Repo, Kodi 17 release version, Windows 10 32bit (fully patched).

If it helps, some widgets are showing a transparent background instead of a black one. The Favourites widget based on the above playlist seems to always have a transparent background. The Recent movies widget seems to always have a black background. The Recent episodes widget starts with a transparent bckground but changes to a black one if I navigate away from it (that's showing on my default tab). Only the favourites widget is not showing images.

Please let me know if I can help further. You skin is excellent and I'd like to help out if I can.

Andy
If you press pause during a movie or a serie the thumbnail are in the way of the plot.Or the plot is misplaced. When pressing the info button on the same move then it looks okay.

PAUSE

Info button
(2017-02-23, 09:11)tvguru Wrote: Xconfluence has been working flawlessly on my Android - Window 7 and LINUX boxes up until recently.

I just updated my customizations since Christmas, and everything still works great on my Android and Windows 7.

Addons work fine on my Linux Box, however, USERDATA is not working with settings with skin?

Anything change since Christmas in Xonconfluence, XML, version or any other place that can be knocking USERDATA off in LINUX?

This is driving me crazy LOL... as I am not new to Kodi however...

Try to keep this simple..

I have been a big fan of Helly's Xonfluence skin since Isenagard came out (the BEST skin out there!!)

I've been doing my own custom Xonfluence skin for friends and family being used on Android, Wndows, and Linux boxes since Helly came out with Xonfluence.

All devices have worked flawlessly until my latest update since Christmas 2016. ANDROID and WINDOWS work perfectly with new skin customizations. However, USERDATA is not working loading new updatesHuh If I reinstall old CHRISTMAS USERDATA, Linux works perfect. All I've been doing is inserting my Kodi USERDATA and ADDONS after updating my XONFLUENCE and replace prior folders. I am also now getting XONFLUENCE UPDATE notice saying I need to restart Kodi to get full functionality?? (Just in LINUX boxes)

Not sure what has changed since DEC 2016 that would give me problems after months of working perfect.

I would like to uninstall HELLY REPO, and XONFLUENCE skins and reinstall new, so do I do at GITHUB, with JARVIS download zip file, or add source HellyREPO from page 1 of this thread??

Why sometimes do I have 2 XONFLUENCE links in ADDONS? One has - JARVIS after it?

All thoughts be greatly appreciated.
Hello Helly,

I am having some trouble setting up shortcuts using video nodes in the latest 3.3.15 version. Basically if I set some HomeItem using video nodes it doesn't bring me straight back to the the home screen when pressing back. Instead it just goes back inside the add-on before getting back to the home screen.

Here is just some examples of my HomeItems:

<setting id="HomeItem.2.Path" type="string">ActivateWindow(Videos,plugin://plugin.video.XXXXXX/?url=Live&amp;mode=13&amp;name=Sports,return)</setting>

<setting id="AddonSetEleven.4.Path" type="string">ActivateWindow(10025, plugin://plugin.video.XXXXXX/?iconimage=%2fUsers%2fcellardoor%2fLibrary%2fApplication%20Support%2fKodi%2faddons%2fplugin.video.XXXXXX%2fresources%2ficons%2f%2fenglish.png&amp;mode=62&amp;name=%5bCOLOR%20white%5d%5bB%5dEnglish%5b%2fB%5d%5b%2fCOLOR%5d&amp;url=english ,return)</setting>

I've noticed that this happens with "SubSettings.x.Paths" and "AddonSetx.x.paths" when using video nodes as well.

These are exactly the same activate windows I was using on the Xonfluence Jarvis and never had that problem. In the Xonfluence Jarvis the same HomeItem path would bring it straight back to the home screen but in the krypton version it returns back inside the add-on.

However, it works fine if I set the HomeItem to an add-on without video nodes like this: <setting id="HomeItem.7.Path" type="string">ActivateWindow(Videos,plugin://plugin.video.XXXXXX,return)</setting>

Can you give me some insight on how to fix that please?

Thank you.
Is there a way to display background Fanart on the home screen?? Like display the fanart in the background as scrolling through the widgets?
I'm having a problem similar to Michal_K on the previous page. My TV Shows widgets don't have a blue border when I select them so I can't tell where I'm at. My TV titles are still showing correctly whether I'm on thumbnail or poster mode, but I noticed I have no poster mode anymore. Regardless of the setting, my widgets always show thumbnails and no blue selection border. This is on both Windows 10 and Android TV.

Thanks.
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13