• 6(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Hi Guilouz

I love this skin, would you conspider changing the first 3 default widgets for the tv show menu to:

- Title
- In progress episodes
- unmatched episodes
(2017-02-18, 23:32)abescalamis Wrote: Hi Guilouz

I love this skin, would you conspider changing the first 3 default widgets for the tv show menu to:

- Title
- In progress episodes
- unmatched episodes
Am I missing something? Isn't the point of this skin being able to change the menu to whatever you want.

Sent from my Nexus 6
(2017-02-18, 23:34)jctennis Wrote:

- Title
- In progress episodes
- unmatched episodes
Am I missing something? Isn't the point of this skin being able to change the menu to whatever you want.

Sent from my Nexus 6 (typie typie)

You can using his other Estuary Mod http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=267343
(2017-02-18, 19:59)geekyxpert Wrote: hello Guilouz,

Will you add support to edit main menu like in V1 ? For example if I need to add Spanish Movies and link it to my local library!
This was my favorite feature in V1 for krypton
Thank you for your beautiful mod

Best regards

No I don't plan to use Skin Shortcuts.
 Estuary MOD V2 

- Title
- In progress episodes
- unmatched episodes

No, i like it like this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Not sure why, searching with global search crashes kodi for me, all the other searches don't seem to work either. Running default everything all necessary addons installed. Any idea how to debug this one from my side?
Seems like the good old cdart grabing issue is still there:

(and banner is missing in the bottom right)

And artists clearlogo have some issues:

Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-02-20, 17:03)mack4999 Wrote: Not sure why, searching with global search crashes kodi for me, all the other searches don't seem to work either. Running default everything all necessary addons installed. Any idea how to debug this one from my side?

Working for me, make sure you have latest from github.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-20, 17:41)Gracus Wrote: Seems like the good old cdart grabing issue is still there:

I do not see problem :

Artist clearlogos are provided by Skin Helper Service, not by the skin. If you want your own clearlogo I advise you to use logo.png in your artist folder. You can change clearlogo via context menu but when you change it, there is no effect, I have reported this to marcelveldt but he do nothing.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-20, 23:52)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-20, 17:41)Gracus Wrote: Seems like the good old cdart grabing issue is still there:

I do not see problem :

Artist clearlogos are provided by Skin Helper Service, not by the skin. If you want your own clearlogo I advise you to use logo.png in your artist folder. You can change clearlogo via context menu but when you change it, there is no effect, I have reported this to marcelveldt but he do nothing.

I think you do not see issue because you have all jpg/png files in your music folder

For clearlogo, I did not even try to change them:

-AC/DC is missing (thought it was fixed by marcelveldt weeks ago...)
-It give me "zazie" clearlogo instead of "axel bauer" clearlogo (probably SHS making mistake between album artist and song artists)

I'm tired to fight with him on these issues (like you I think) so I will just stop using Kodi for music (do not have time to grab artworks myself for 300 differents artists and A LOT of albums)
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-02-21, 00:11)Gracus Wrote: I think you do not see issue because you have all jpg/png files in your music folder

-It give me "zazie" clearlogo instead of "axel bauer" clearlogo (probably SHS making mistake between album artist and song artists)

I'm tired to fight with him on these issues (like you I think) so I will just stop using Kodi for music (do not have time to grab artworks myself for 300 differents artists and A LOT of albums)

I just see he fixed this, see : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2530527

So if you don't find 'Axel Bauer' clearlogo in list, it doesn't exist and so use 'Zazie' clearlogo.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-21, 00:18)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-21, 00:11)Gracus Wrote: I think you do not see issue because you have all jpg/png files in your music folder

I just see he fixed this, see : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2530527

So if you don't find 'Axel Bauer' clearlogo in list, it doesn't exist and so use 'Zazie' clearlogo.

As you can see, this clearlogo exist: SHS seems to give it for artist and album level

But as soon as I reach the song level (artists of this song "axel bauer feat zazie") , it switch to zazie's clearlogo

And, as you can imagine, if I try to change it there is only the wrong one in the provided list:

Moanbag is in da place!
Any chance of adding 16:10 support?
Some log errors with SHS 1.1.3 (seems someone already report it in SHS thread so it is just to warn peoples)

Code:
02:26:50.158 T:2572   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named metadatautils
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\service.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.main_service import MainService
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\main_service.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                from listitem_monitor import ListItemMonitor
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\listitem_monitor.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                from metadatautils import extend_dict, process_method_on_list
                                            ImportError: No module named metadatautils
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I also have this error with the last skin from git:

Code:
02:26:49.138 T:4720   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(opacity_20
02:26:49.138 T:4720   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(opacity_25
02:26:49.138 T:4720   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(opacity_30
02:26:49.138 T:4720   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(opacity_35
02:26:49.138 T:4720   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(opacity_40
02:26:49.141 T:4720 WARNING: Trying to add unsupported control type 1
02:26:49.164 T:4720 WARNING: Previous line repeats 10 times.
02:26:49.164 T:4720   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_20
02:26:49.164 T:4720   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_25
02:26:49.164 T:4720   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_30
02:26:49.164 T:4720   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_35
02:26:49.164 T:4720   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_40

Seems like you forgot ")" in a few lines...
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-02-21, 01:55)jaynford Wrote: Any chance of adding 16:10 support?

Already support it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17