• 7(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-02-21, 03:51)Gracus Wrote: Some log errors with SHS 1.1.3 (seems someone already report it in SHS thread so it is just to warn peoples)

Code:
02:26:50.158 T:2572   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named metadatautils
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\service.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.main_service import MainService
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\main_service.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                from listitem_monitor import ListItemMonitor
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\listitem_monitor.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                from metadatautils import extend_dict, process_method_on_list
                                            ImportError: No module named metadatautils
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I also have this error with the last skin from git:

Code:
02:26:49.138 T:4720   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(opacity_20
02:26:49.138 T:4720   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(opacity_25
02:26:49.138 T:4720   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(opacity_30
02:26:49.138 T:4720   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(opacity_35
02:26:49.138 T:4720   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(opacity_40
02:26:49.141 T:4720 WARNING: Trying to add unsupported control type 1
02:26:49.164 T:4720 WARNING: Previous line repeats 10 times.
02:26:49.164 T:4720   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_20
02:26:49.164 T:4720   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_25
02:26:49.164 T:4720   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_30
02:26:49.164 T:4720   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_35
02:26:49.164 T:4720   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_40

Seems like you forgot ")" in a few lines...

Yes new update 1.1.4 fix this issue.

Yes I have see this error in log but my code is correct, no missing ")", I don't know why there is this error.

Code:
<variable name="OpacitySettingLabel2Var">
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_0)">0%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_5)">5%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_10)">10%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_15)">15%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_20)">20%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_25)">25%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_30)">30%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_35)">35%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_40)">40%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_45)">45%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_50)">50%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_55)">55%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_60)">60%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_65)">65%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_70)">70%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_75)">75%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_80)">80%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_85)">85%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_90)">90%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_95)">95%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacity_100)">100%</value>
        <value>$LOCALIZE[15109]</value>
    </variable>
    <variable name="OpacityBarsSettingLabel2Var">
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_0)">0%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_5)">5%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_10)">10%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_15)">15%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_20)">20%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_25)">25%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_30)">30%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_35)">35%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_40)">40%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_45)">45%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_50)">50%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_55)">55%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_60)">60%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_65)">65%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_70)">70%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_75)">75%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_80)">80%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_85)">85%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_90)">90%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_95)">95%</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitybars_100)">100%</value>
        <value>$LOCALIZE[15109]</value>
    </variable>
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

I decided to try to put as much artworks as possible in my music folders and I have a few questions:

-will I have to make special settings to be sure that kodi uses them?
-is there other database than fanart.tv to try to grab these artworks?
Moanbag is in da place!
Hi!

I'm really looking forward to getting this skin mod as it looks AMAZING, but I haven't jumped over to Kodi 18 yet. Is it stable? I mean they just released 17 Tongue

Anywho.. I was just wondering if the ratings logo is the standard from Estuary, or if it's custom for your mod, Guiloz? And will there be an option to not show them on top of all posters, as I remember you said earlier that you preferred the posters view to be as clean as possible.

IMO this logo, especially being placed on the edge of a poster, looks really messy. Will there be an option to choose a cleaner type of ratings logo, maybe just a circle? And how come only some of the posters have this logo? Is it only for movies you yourself have rated? I guess I'm just confused to where the ratings data comes from - seeing as your example screenshots from the OP shows Watchmen with the ratings logo with a 6,7, but under movie information it shows IMDB rating 7,6 and TMDB rating 6,9.

(2017-02-21, 17:16)toeggi Wrote: Hi!

I'm really looking forward to getting this skin mod as it looks AMAZING, but I haven't jumped over to Kodi 18 yet. Is it stable? I mean they just released 17 Tongue

Anywho.. I was just wondering if the ratings logo is the standard from Estuary, or if it's custom for your mod, Guiloz? And will there be an option to not show them on top of all posters, as I remember you said earlier that you preferred the posters view to be as clean as possible.

IMO this logo, especially being placed on the edge of a poster, looks really messy. Will there be an option to choose a cleaner type of ratings logo, maybe just a circle? And how come only some of the posters have this logo? Is it only for movies you yourself have rated? I guess I'm just confused to where the ratings data comes from - seeing as your example screenshots from the OP shows Watchmen with the ratings logo with a 6,7, but under movie information it shows IMDB rating 7,6 and TMDB rating 6,9.

I will try to answer your question the best I can (Guilouz will correct me if I make mistakes)

I use Kodi 18 nightlies since the first one and did not have any issues so far
If you use kodi on windows, you could try kodi 18 in portable mode (this way you will be able to keep kodi 17)

I think there is no rating logo in stock estuary so it should come from the MOD
There is an option for it:
1- hide it
2- show online rating depending on what the scraper grab (tmdb or imdb for movies and tvdb or imdb for tvshows)
3- show your own rating

For the watchmen rating, rating logo should show 7.6 (imdb) or 6.9 (tmdb) but maybe Guilouz set it to show his own rating and gave him 6.7
It may also be a caching issue somewhere: one page shows old rating still in cache and the other grab more recent rating (I do not know exactly how it works for ratings)
Moanbag is in da place!
Hi Guilouz,

I been using this skin for two days and I prefer "Mod V2", I really miss the hub widget for the picture tab that you used in V1, I wish that you could do it in "Mod V2".

Thank you
A few stuff I've seen:

- If you have selected Movie Studio Logos in preferences, they appear in any of the views, but when I click info, it disappears. I know that there is a Studio tag in the info screen, but I think it looks better this way.

- In the new views you've added the View name doesn't appear in the left menu.

- Why the movies extrafanart works in all the views except in the Fanart view?

- When the new lyrics are active, why instead of hiding the album art, don't you do it a bit smaller and aligned to the left of the screen?

Thanks
(2017-02-21, 14:17)Gracus Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

I decided to try to put as much artworks as possible in my music folders and I have a few questions:

Be sure to activate this parameter and you can also enable the last setting to download them automatically in artist folder (so you don't need to download manually all artworks, just replace them you want)

Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-21, 18:00)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-02-21, 17:16)toeggi Wrote: Hi!

I will try to answer your question the best I can (Guilouz will correct me if I make mistakes)

I use Kodi 18 nightlies since the first one and did not have any issues so far
If you use kodi on windows, you could try kodi 18 in portable mode (this way you will be able to keep kodi 17)

I think there is no rating logo in stock estuary so it should come from the MOD
There is an option for it:
1- hide it
2- show online rating depending on what the scraper grab (tmdb or imdb for movies and tvdb or imdb for tvshows)
3- show your own rating

For the watchmen rating, rating logo should show 7.6 (imdb) or 6.9 (tmdb) but maybe Guilouz set it to show his own rating and gave him 6.7
It may also be a caching issue somewhere: one page shows old rating still in cache and the other grab more recent rating (I do not know exactly how it works for ratings)

Rating logos are in original estuary, I have change nothing. And rating come from the scrapper you use. I just see there a refresh issue with Kodi for rating. when I rescrap my movie I have rating 6.9.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-21, 20:12)abescalamis Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

I been using this skin for two days and I prefer "Mod V2", I really miss the hub widget for the picture tab that you used in V1, I wish that you could do it in "Mod V2".

Thank you

It's V2 not V1, I can't add all from V1.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-21, 21:16)ferent Wrote: A few stuff I've seen:

- If you have selected Movie Studio Logos in preferences, they appear in any of the views, but when I click info, it disappears. I know that there is a Studio tag in the info screen, but I think it looks better this way.

- In the new views you've added the View name doesn't appear in the left menu.

- Why the movies extrafanart works in all the views except in the Fanart view?

- When the new lyrics are active, why instead of hiding the album art, don't you do it a bit smaller and aligned to the left of the screen?

Thanks

- Yes it's voluntary for studio logos not overlapping with info text on the left

- Working for me : EDIT : Just realize I forgot to push language files for that

Image Image

- I can add it if you want. EDIT : Done on last git.

- Because when you are in fullscreen mode (without info), lyrics are centered :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-21, 21:49)Guilouz Wrote:

Be sure to activate this parameter and you can also enable the last setting to download them automatically in artist folder (so you don't need to download manually all artworks, just replace them you want)

Thanks!

Other question: I see I need cdart.png and disc.png but which one is the box cover and which one is the actual cd (I already have an idea but I want to be sure) ?
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-02-22, 13:00)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-02-21, 21:49)Guilouz Wrote:

Thanks!

Other question: I see I need cdart.png and disc.png but which one is the box cover and which one is the actual cd (I already have an idea but I want to be sure) ?

I think you can use both.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-22, 13:18)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 13:00)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-02-21, 21:49)Guilouz Wrote: Be sure to activate this parameter and you can also enable the last setting to download them automatically in artist folder (so you don't need to download manually all artworks, just replace them you want)

Thanks!

So both png files are for the CD?

And if I want the box cover I need to add another file?
folder.jpeg?
cover.jpeg?
include it in the flac file tag?
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-02-22, 13:32)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 13:18)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 13:00)Gracus Wrote: Thanks!

folder.jpeg?
cover.jpeg?

Try enable setting to download artworks in artist folder to see what files Skin Helper download. But I think you can use cdart.png or disc.png

For cover, you can add it in your song metadata or you can change it here :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-22, 14:43)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 13:32)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 13:18)Guilouz Wrote: I think you can use both.

folder.jpeg?
cover.jpeg?

Try enable setting to download artworks in artist folder to see what files Skin Helper download. But I think you can use cdart.png or disc.png

For cover, you can add it in your song metadata or you can change it here :

Thanks for all your help with local music artworks!
Works way better than trying to grab them online...

But I still have an issue...

No matter what I try, there is still no banner on music playback screen (on the bottom right) :

I have the banner.jpeg file in the artist folder and it is selected:

And I do not forgot to set the skin to display the banner:

It happens with all artists...

I really do not know what is going wrong this time Huh
Moanbag is in da place!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17