• 216(current)
Release skin helper service
(2017-02-21, 00:20)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-19, 21:18)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 22:30)Guilouz Wrote: Changes clearlogos for music with context menu are no longer working since last update. When I change it, there is no effect.

Just fixed that. Will be available in next beta update.

It's working on library, but not on widgets, always old clearlogos. Reload skin or reboot have no effect.

Just see there is no more change with music player too.

Ex : when I change banner via context menu on my artist, banner is correctly changed, but in music player is always the old one.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I have many errors on library with plots for moviesets :

Code:
04:46:25.579 T:123145560363008   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> global name 'metadatautils' is not defined
04:46:30.546 T:123145526124544   ERROR: DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/0/0d03d536.jpg
04:46:41.451 T:123145560363008 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/listitem_monitor.py", line 302, in set_listitem_details
                                                listitem["title"], listitem["dbid"]))
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/metadatautils.py", line 153, in get_moviesetdetails
                                                return get_moviesetdetails(self, title, set_id)
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/helpers/moviesetdetails.py", line 30, in get_moviesetdetails
                                                details = get_online_setdata(metadatautils, title)
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/helpers/moviesetdetails.py", line 46, in get_online_setdata
                                                details = metadatautils.tmdb.search_movieset(title)
                                            NameError: global name 'metadatautils' is not defined
04:46:41.451 T:123145560363008   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> global name 'metadatautils' is not defined
04:46:45.025 T:123145560363008 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/listitem_monitor.py", line 302, in set_listitem_details
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/metadatautils.py", line 153, in get_moviesetdetails
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/helpers/moviesetdetails.py", line 30, in get_moviesetdetails
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/helpers/moviesetdetails.py", line 46, in get_online_setdata
04:46:45.026 T:123145560363008   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> global name 'metadatautils' is not defined
04:46:47.694 T:123145560363008 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-20, 01:10)badaas Wrote: ATM I use
Code:
http://localhost:52307/getvarimage&title=$INFO{Skin.String(MenuDefaultIconsPath)}/yes.png
to translate the $INFO in a dialog as dialogs cant access them directly [strings/propertys etc. and vice versa].
So a way to set a string for use outside of dialog would help, ie.
Code:
http://localhost:52307/setvarimage&title=Skin.SetString{MenuDefaultIconsPath},$INFO[control.Get label(10)]

Well, the webservice is there only to display images. Abusing it for something like this is not possible.
It is however possible to provide a script entry for that so you can have it as an action.
But... If I'm correct you should be able to use the normal Skin.String even within a container.
(2017-02-20, 16:24)woodside Wrote: Since the last update, using the multiple clearlogos control as below, it is kind of a hit and miss if the clearlogos show up. Artists that i'm sure had multiple clearlogos (lynyrd skynyrd, sara evans, guns and roses, metallica, and so on are not showing up most of the time. I just tested with Sara Evans and multiple clearlogos showed up then after a couple artists songs played she played again and nothing shows. It is kind of a hit and miss whether or not they show. I stuck a label control with the same info tag as the multimage control and it is blank sometimes with an artist and then with the same artist sometimes it is filled. Thanks.

Can you please test this again with the latest/current beta version as I fixed some bugs in the music artwork code last week.
Please let me know how it performs now.

If you still have issues, please let me know:

- If the issue is with library content or plugin content (radio, spotify etc)
- If the issue is with library content, does it work correctly in the media library itself ?
(2017-02-21, 00:20)Guilouz Wrote: It's working on library, but not on widgets, always old clearlogos. Reload skin or reboot have no effect.

Aha, could be true as the widgets aren't refreshed with that new info.
Play an item to make the widget refresh and see if the changes are populated.

I will fix the code so it will refresh the widget if a change was made.
(2017-02-21, 01:18)Angelinas Wrote: No more error , but stil got same resultats ..only in tv show have favourite rest are empty.
And have in favourits/favorites (all mine favorite), other file in same folder are empty favourite/favourite media
Open from default dialog from SHwidget.

There should be an error listed in the log if it's empty
(2017-02-21, 11:46)heula Wrote: In Krypton (kodi-17.0-Krypton) my widgets for Live TV channels and recent recordings are not working. Also last added music albums widget is not working.
No problem in Jarvis.

1. Did you allow the system some time to startup and fill the cache ?
2. Is your PVR guide properly filled with EPG data ?
3. You will need to provide a Kodi logfile if you want me to support with your issue.
(2017-02-21, 13:03)Blurayx Wrote: The default fanart background no longer displays the random fanart, When playing various artists albums. This stopped working a few months back.
I done a fresh install with only Titian skin installed. The default various artists fanart still not working.

Please explain to me what you mean with "default background / random fanart" and "default various artists fanart"
Please note that when you playback a "various artists" album, the artwork and metadata will be for the track artist and never for "various artists" as that is not an artist.

If there is no artwork/metadata for the track's artist, the skin will display it's fallback image.
In case of Titan it will optionally display the wall images or whatever you've set as global background.

Tell me step-by-step what you are playing and what you expected as result
(2017-02-21, 13:50)VikkiXavier Wrote: Why do i get this error

Should be fixed already. I made a typo when I uploaded the updated versions
(2017-02-21, 16:15)biau Wrote: Thanks for your amazing work here !
I'm currently using estuary mod on krypton.
I like the default TV widget with the "next espisode to watch" feature.
But my problem is that I use kodi nodes on my tv shows to separate kids and adult TV.
And your widget does not seems to allow filter with nodes so I can see kids and adult next episodes to watch on both menu items.

Am I missing something here or is that the expected behavior ?

Nodes are not yet supported but I have plans to support that within a few weeks, including auto widget generation for playlists.
Atm there is support for tags. So if you tag some of your shows you will have widgets like recnetly added en next episodes for the shows with that tags.

1. Make sure to tag some of your shows, e.g. some tvshows with the tag kids
2. Go to the shortcuts editor of your skin and add a widget
3. Select Skin helper widgets --> Tv Shows --> Tags
3. Select the tag you created --> select your widget of preference.
(2017-02-22, 11:52)ArieS Wrote: Marcel, I'm using Madnox Krypton with LibreELEC
I'm having some issues with the Alphabet Scroll Bar.
If I choose a letter, I see the spinning circle but then it doesn't jump to the chosen letter.

Will only work with the latest version of skinhelper which is not yet available on the kodi repo (but will be asap).
You can switch to the beta version but in that case you need to make sure that your skin supports it already.
(2017-02-22, 21:21)Guilouz Wrote: Just see there is no more change with music player too.
Ex : when I change banner via context menu on my artist, banner is correctly changed, but in music player is always the old one.

Hmm, so if I understand it correctly if you go to the music library all is correct and you can even use the contextmenu to change stuff.
The music player and widgets however still use the old data ?

I will try to find out why that is happening. To be continued.

EDIT: Found it, stupid mistake of mine. I will provide a new version later today in which this is fixed completely
(2017-02-23, 05:48)Guilouz Wrote: I have many errors on library with plots for moviesets :

Yeah, sorry, typo in there.
New version coming up.
(2017-02-23, 14:27)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-21, 00:20)Guilouz Wrote: It's working on library, but not on widgets, always old clearlogos. Reload skin or reboot have no effect.

Aha, could be true as the widgets aren't refreshed with that new info.
Play an item to make the widget refresh and see if the changes are populated.

I will fix the code so it will refresh the widget if a change was made.

Just try, not working and something goes wrong.

If I change clearlogo on artist view with context menu all is OK :

Image Image

But when I enter in album view and song view, clearlogo is old one defined by Skin Helper by default :

Image Image

And same problem on widgets, ok when widget is artist but wrong when it's album :

Image Image

And same on music visualisation screen :

So changes are only apply for artists and not for albums and songs and widgets need to be reloaded after changes (because changes are only apply when items are launched)
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-23, 15:28)Guilouz Wrote: So changes are only apply for artists and not for albums and songs and widgets need to be reloaded after changes (because changes are only apply when items are launched)

I found the issue and just fixed it. Looks like this issue has been around for a while.
New version is now uploading to the repo
  • 216(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18