Release Aeon Nox Spin
(2017-02-24, 13:26)ferent Wrote: Any plan for preparing this skin for Kodi 18? is the one I'm using right now, so I can't test it, sadly.

Not yet... sorry
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
The new effects look awesome. The only thing I don't like is the 'locked window' font.

I have this issue and don't know how to remove the popup message.

always thanks for your effort
(2017-02-24, 22:01)atlind01 Wrote: I have this issue and don't know how to remove the popup message.

I think that you should hit ok in that popup and afterward hit "I" to toggle between music information showing/not showing...

If you don't like locked window then unlocked it Laugh
You can always replace that font by renaming a font that you like to Locked window.ttf and overwiting the former located in the fonts/lyrics folder...Wink
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-02-24, 22:45)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-02-24, 22:01)atlind01 Wrote: I have this issue and don't know how to remove the popup message.

I think that you should hit ok in that popup and afterward hit "I" to toggle between music information showing/not showing...

If you don't like locked window then unlocked it Laugh
You can always replace that font by renaming a font that you like to Locked window.ttf and overwiting the former located in the fonts/lyrics folder...Wink

I will try it again with another installation, ibut ts not responding to the click.

thanks
The skin works Great, I have no problems.
Online suggestions:
possibility to set the music fanart darker so the lyrick are even more conveniënt.
Possibility to set time to thurn the videobox (3D views) and to show the cd-art.
(2017-02-24, 22:01)atlind01 Wrote: The new effects look awesome. The only thing I don't like is the 'locked window' font.

After your comment I couldn't see Locked window the same as before... Finally we broke up... Laugh

The new chosen one is... Ranchers-Regular

watch gallery

Thanks!
Hi manfeed.. the mediafire link is continuously throwing viru safe alerts and am unable to download.. could you put up another (safe ) link please
(2017-02-25, 23:38)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-02-24, 22:01)atlind01 Wrote: The new effects look awesome. The only thing I don't like is the 'locked window' font.

After your comment I couldn't see Locked window the same as before... Finally we broke up... Laugh

The new chosen one is... Ranchers-Regular

watch gallery

Thanks!

I am glad Smile
last night tested further. Sometimes the menu bar freezes when playing music. I think it has to do with the lyrics.
It happens if you click a few times on the following number.
Another suggestion; In the play music screen the option to show cover front and back.
(2017-02-25, 16:53)Discomanhenk Wrote: Possibility to set time to thurn the videobox (3D views) and to show the cd-art.

Not possible since the whole animation has to have a carefully set animation timing... however I assume that nobody would want a longer time, so I think that you would like it to be shorter... maybe you were right so I have changed the animations and now they run faster Wink

Thanks
Updated link in the first post with Beta-2

- Several fixes
- Changes mentioned in previous posts
- Option to use animated posters
(2017-02-26, 04:56)shaktoo Wrote: Hi manfeed.. the mediafire link is continuously throwing viru safe alerts and am unable to download.. could you put up another (safe ) link please

Done
(2017-02-25, 16:53)Discomanhenk Wrote: possibility to set the music fanart darker so the lyrick are even more conveniënt.

Option added to the next version...
Amaaing skin, thank you so much. Is there an option to use icons for main menu items yet? Can't find it.

Edit: found it.

This really is a very, very nice skin. Perfect combo of everything that's good about all the various aeon noxes.

Thanks again.
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
Just a couple of questions - The two images circled below on the back of the case are identical on all the backs of the cases - why? Am I missing something?
Also is there an option to stop the other image circled from cycling through the movies - can it be switched off / made static or made optional?

Click thumb for larger image

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Spin2