Release Estouchy
It would be nice, if you could enable a theme, where the font and the touch controls are bigger. This would be useful for small tablets/mobiles with screens <= 7"
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
neither of that can be done through a theme.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Is it intended that there is no scrollbar in the pvr guide timeline view?
With an eGalax touchscreen it's unusable because you can't swipe and need a scrollbar to navigate.
(2017-01-03, 00:56)karower Wrote: Is it intended that there is no scrollbar in the pvr guide timeline view?
With an eGalax touchscreen it's unusable because you can't swipe and need a scrollbar to navigate.

Affirm! And is it possible to reduce main menu font size because it is too big for my all-in-one touch PC 21,5"?
cheers, the scrollbar will be there in the guide view in the next kodi version.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Estouchy looks great on old CRT TVs because of the large components and uncluttered layout, but it is unusable because the remote control arrows don't work. I know the skin is designed for touchscreens, but it would be great if you could also make navigation by remote work as in other skins. Thank you for considering it Smile.
perhaps one day... it's a lot of work to get it to work with remote/keyboard devices :-)
OK, thank you.
Does anyone know if its possible to bring up the switch player menu (usually "Y" key on keyboard) in Estouchy? I can send video to my android device but not from it.
you should be able to get to it through the context menu (touch and hold)
select the 'play using...' option in the context menu.
That works! but i was looking more for a way to bring up the menu as a separate window. By doing this on windows (pressing Y to bring up that same menu) the video being sent can be resumed rather than restarted so this would be really handy!
i don't think there's a way to bring up that menu directly.

keep in mind with a touchscreen you don't have 50 different keys at your disposal, that each can be mapped to a different action. ;-)
Hello,

How can I duplicate / activate a copy of this Estouchy Skin, to get a copy of it in my .kodi folder ?
Right now, all Estouchy files are in my /usr/share/kodi/addons folder.

What I try to do is add / remove few things, on my computer, to be able to copy all settings to all my home computers by simply copying the .kodi folder as I did with the Confluence Skin.
you can copy the 'skin.estouchy' folder to .kodi/addons
How do you get the weather to display at the top, as in the first screenshot?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estouchy1