• 60(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Do we still need to download the zip file for the skin, or is the version in the repository good for Kodi 17 now? I ask for two reasons:

1. I've just updated to Kodi 17 & reloaded the Titan skin, and I found the "Library" entry in setting doesn't work, i.e. I can select it, but it doesn't take me to the library settings.This was a clean install of everything, so it shouldn't be a problem with old versions of skin files. There's nothing wrong with the Library because I can access its settings from the default Estuary skin without out a problem and all the things that rely on the library DB work perfectly. Just FYI, my system is built around a shared SQL DB version of the library.

2. Assuming (1) is being caused by an incompatability between Kodi 17 and the version of the Titan skin in the Repo, how do I install the Zip file version, the instructions on the first page of this thread don't seem to make in any sense in the Estuary skin (at least not to me)
(2017-02-24, 16:51)niksimpson Wrote: Do we still need to download the zip file for the skin, or is the version in the repository good for Kodi 17 now? I ask for two reasons:

1. I've just updated to Kodi 17 & reloaded the Titan skin, and I found the "Library" entry in setting doesn't work, i.e. I can select it, but it doesn't take me to the library settings.This was a clean install of everything, so it shouldn't be a problem with old versions of skin files. There's nothing wrong with the Library because I can access its settings from the default Estuary skin without out a problem and all the things that rely on the library DB work perfectly. Just FYI, my system is built around a shared SQL DB version of the library.

2. Assuming (1) is being caused by an incompatability between Kodi 17 and the version of the Titan skin in the Repo, how do I install the Zip file version, the instructions on the first page of this thread don't seem to make in any sense in the Estuary skin (at least not to me)

OK< figured it out, installed the latest beta skin and now the Library function works.
Photo 
Hello, i did a fresh install of kodi krypton and titan beta. Does anyone know why i do not have informatie of the music artist in the extended view mode. I have been searching and trying but seem not to find what is goin on here.

http://imgur.com/a/VHn2j
(2017-02-24, 04:07)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 05:43)oattes Wrote: There is still some kind of logic error in the background_updater.py. At first, I thought it was an 'off by one' error, but now I think it's more subtle. Experimenting with a very low value of 'prefetch_images' suggests that the problem might be:
Hmmm, I see. I'll put a small fix in place. Please test with next version.

That'll do it -- unless more than 50% of a library does not have fanart ;-). I've tested and it works just fine for me. Note, however, that the updates don't seem to have been pushed to the repo (yet). I just updated the python code manually from your changes on github.
How do we center the tile's Title?
There seems to have been some regression in how the skin is picking up cover art for the play bar at the bottom of the screen in music. My system is setup to only use local art and this worked perfectly in Kodi 16, i.e. it was always picked up correctly from the album folder. Now, it seems to be going out on the net and downloading what it thinks is the correct art, but it gets it hopelessly wrong.
Could you add the option to hide the back or up arrow in movies and tv shows? My wife sometimes "gets lost" when pressing this button...
How do you get the default widgets in Netfilx 2 view? I'd like to add the widgets for weather and system info that you can get in the horizontal view but there is no option to add them from the widget setup screen in the Netflix 2 view.

I just wanted to add a thank you to Marcel for all the hard work for this wonderful skin!
(2017-02-25, 13:14)Momo90 Wrote: Could you add the option to hide the back or up arrow in movies and tv shows? My wife sometimes "gets lost" when pressing this button...
You can disable that in kodi settings. It's called something like "show parent folder items"
i'm using the Krypton beta and so far so good. but I need some help please

I want to create a widget fro all my video addons I use
so I went to each add on and sub addon and used the context button to add the item to my favourites
I then thought I could create a widget directly to the favourites menu but that doesn't work
so how can I do this?

example
video addon #1 , #2, #3
I want them all displayed on 1 widget line
(2017-02-25, 21:11)chuckhammerberry Wrote: I then thought I could create a widget directly to the favourites menu but that doesn't work
so how can I do this?

Default Widgets->Skin Helper Widgets->Favourites->Favourites

it's not an obvious path. Marcel makes you think like a programmer Big Grin
(2017-02-25, 23:01)oattes Wrote:
(2017-02-25, 21:11)chuckhammerberry Wrote: I then thought I could create a widget directly to the favourites menu but that doesn't work
so how can I do this?

it's not an obvious path. Marcel makes you think like a programmer :grin:
Thanks for the reply but I'm still confused
When I go to "home screen layout" then "configure widget rows"
And "add" I have no option for "skin helper widgets" just
Smart Shortcuts
Video library
Music library
Pictures
Add on

I'm sure in the Jarvis regular Titan skin I had an option for "favourites" because I had it set up before.
But with this beta I don't have that option
(2017-02-26, 01:02)chuckhammerberry Wrote:
(2017-02-25, 23:01)oattes Wrote:
so how can I do this?

it's not an obvious path. Marcel makes you think like a programmer Big Grin
Thanks for the reply but I'm still confused
When I go to "home screen layout" then "configure widget rows"
And "add" I have no option for "skin helper widgets" just
Smart Shortcuts
Video library
Music library
Pictures
Add on

I'm sure in the Jarvis regular Titan skin I had an option for "favourites" because I had it set up before.
But with this beta I don't have that option

Something is wrong with your installation. You should see 'default widgets' first in the list.
(2017-02-25, 04:39)MagikMark Wrote: How do we center the tile's Title?

Not much of a description to base an answer on, but perhaps you want

General skin settings -> Align labels on thumbs/tiles in center
Having a minor issue with the side blade menu in library nodes. If you open the side blade menu and press up to scroll to the bottom of the menu, it gets stuck forcing you to back completely out to the home screen.

Can anyone replicate this to make sure it's not just my installation?

Thanks.
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6