• 62(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-02-27, 03:47)niksimpson Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 18:44)oattes Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 18:21)niksimpson Wrote: Many of the skin shortcuts seem to be broken. For example the link to recently added movies takes you to the top of "Video" folder tree, then you have to select movies to get the next menu then "recently added movies" to actually to get where you want to go. Is it just ee seeing this, or is this a known problem?

If you are just switching to the beta, you may need to rebuild your shortcuts.

How do I rebuild the shortcuts?

You start with the skin settings: Configure Shortcuts->Edit menu shortcuts:

Build your shortcuts and associated widgets, backgrounds, labels, actions, etc. using the editor.

Unfortunately, this skin is so darn configurable, it's not for the novice nor the faint at heart. But, if you are patient and try a lot of things, you'll eventually get the hang of it.

Good luck!
(2017-02-27, 04:12)oattes Wrote:
(2017-02-27, 03:47)niksimpson Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 18:44)oattes Wrote: If you are just switching to the beta, you may need to rebuild your shortcuts.

How do I rebuild the shortcuts?

Build your shortcuts and associated widgets, backgrounds, labels, actions, etc. using the editor.

Unfortunately, this skin is so darn configurable, it's not for the novice nor the faint at heart. But, if you are patient and try a lot of things, you'll eventually get the hang of it.

Good luck!

Isn't there a standard configuration somewhere that I can import?
(2017-02-26, 20:59)oattes Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 20:03)chuckhammerberry Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 05:16)chuckhammerberry Wrote: I installed this Krypton beta on another box and same thing . I deleted it and installed the regular release and it has it. So is no one else experiencing this with this beta?

@oates
You seem to be helpful and knowledgable any thoughts on what I can do here?

Kodi logs, with debug enabled if necessary. Look for errors..... especially when you load up the widget options in the shortcut editor.

If you haven't tried a completely clean installation, I'd try that.
I did a clean install and don't see any difference. Except this time the default widgets are there because I didn't delete them yet. And they have a favourites widget so I'm good but would be nice to know how to create it myself for future
(2017-02-27, 05:26)niksimpson Wrote:
(2017-02-27, 04:12)oattes Wrote:
(2017-02-27, 03:47)niksimpson Wrote: How do I rebuild the shortcuts?

Good luck!

Isn't there a standard configuration somewhere that I can import?

OK, I've looked around in the menus in "Configure Shortcuts" which seems the logical place to look, an d I've found the
'Customize Submenu" entry, but beyond that I'm completely lost, the "Change Shortcut" and "Change Action" entries seem to be most likely options, but I've no clue what I'm supposed to change the shortcut or action to.
Hi.

As you can choose that instead of leaving "miniature", the logo appears

attached image

regards

I installed Kodi 17 on a new android device from scratch and added the Beta Titan Skin from your repository. When I checked for the supported addons in the skin settings menu I noticed that the script.module.skin.helper.artutils has not been installed, its greyed out. When I click on the related setting in general skin settings, nothing happens. However, all other skin helper modules are installed and running.

I tried adding the missing module from you reposititory but it does not show up there in any of the categories. Even with 'Hide incompatible addons' off it shows only those that I already have installed.
(2017-02-21, 10:06)PX80 Wrote: @marcelveldt: When i start kodi, titan skin loads the front widget which doesnt contain information at startup, so the top right corner displays the background - which i find ugly - [netflix2 style]
Solution: since background changes are not permanent [ after rebooting my fire tv it fall back to global_blue.jpg ] i replaced the picutre with a logo if mine to resolve it.
This bug will be fixed in next update

(2017-02-21, 10:06)PX80 Wrote: Different Topic: When selecting a Show or Videos, it happens to me that the cursor/navigation [ fire tv ] highliths the Scrollbar but not the content, so i have to move the cursor back to the shows/movie to brwose them
Hmmm, I can't reproduce this one. Did you disable any views and/or enabled forced views in the skin settings ?
(2017-02-23, 02:16)Charger Wrote: Some of my thumbnails will appear as black in my movies. This applies to my genre icons (stored locally) as well as my movie posters (located on NAS. I can't reproduce this problem with any other skins and I have tried several remedies such as a clean install and deleting the textures db. The strange this is, if I go back to the main menu and go back into movies, it might be a different thumb, with the previously blacked one now working. There does not seem to be a regular pattern.

Can you make a screenshot of the issue so I know exactly which poster and/or view you are talking about ?
(2017-02-23, 10:28)himisk71 Wrote: Is there a chance to display radio differently than the rest of the music?
When you look at my screenshot, there are

1) the radio logos not in the normal cd-cover-format. can i disable the rotating cd so only the logo is displayed?

2) the information displayed is wrong, the radio station is named n-joy and it will display "megan joy" Tongue where does the information come from? from the radio rds? then it will not work on radio as on the other stations it will display nothing.. but i think this has nothing to do with the skin..

1) Yes, I guess you have enabled the option "use fake cd-art if no discart present". Disable that option.
2) Somehow it's reporting the station name as the artist, that is wrong. It shouldn't do that. For stict radio channels which do not provide the artist and track that is playing it should only display the radio logo.

What version of the skin are you using ?
(2017-02-23, 11:35)Carcharius Wrote: Went to install 3.7.x beta from your repo and on clicking install nothing happened. Tried a few times, even after a reboot and had the same result.
I got no on screen error and because it was getting late I didn't get round to pulling a log.

Most probably I was just updating the skin on the repo around the time you tried.
Just try to install the beta again at a later time.
(2017-02-23, 22:22)Momo90 Wrote: Great skin! Is it possible to display the live tv epg as widget on the homescreen? I think the estuary mod uses this widget right after installsing the skin

Live TV EPG ? NO, that is not possible at all so I'm very curious about what you're saying about estuary mod.
You can however have a Live TV channels widget, look in the shortcuts editor to add it to your menu.
(2017-02-24, 02:06)chocco Wrote: Hi, thanks very much for the excellent skin! I've been floating back and forth between the beta and the krypton release versions and the only thing I noticeably miss in the main version from the beta is the ability to put the rotten tomatoes and meta critic information on the front movie screen (Netflix view) next to the imdb rating. It's available via the extended info, but I really like the way in the beta that it immediately appears on the Netflix movie main screen. Is that exclusive to the beta or can it be activated through the main krypton release? Thanks!

The release version is very, very outdated and you should use the beta for now.
I will be releasing the new release version this week to the kodi repo.
(2017-02-24, 03:42)chuckhammerberry Wrote: I installed the skin from krypton and it works great but I created some widgets from adons and they are not working as intended
example
any ideas?

Switch to the beta version of the skin. It's a known bug that has been mentioned over a 100 times in this thread.
(2017-02-24, 07:05)aptalca Wrote: Just wanted to say that apart from creating and maintaining an awesome skin, you also do a great job with support and feature requests. Kudos to you man!

Thanks !!
(2017-02-24, 07:34)stravic Wrote: Hey guys. So what's the most recent version of the titan skin?

The beta version on my beta repo. See the first/second post of this thread.
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6