• 13(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-02-26, 20:43)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 20:27)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 19:45)Guilouz Wrote: I have already added two views with thumbs 16x9 in update 2.0.4 : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2533211

There is no possibility to define background in my mod.

So there is an issue because these 2 view use fanart (with movie name written on it by skin) and not thumbs:

Fanarts + text are only displayed when no thumbs 16x9 are available.

Image Image

And how do we get the same thumbs as you?

Artwork downloader is set to grab all it can grab and there is no way to manually set a thumb for a movie AFAIK

(and fanart.tv has thumbs for Kung Fu Panda so I assume it should have been grab automatically)
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-02-26, 20:46)morstef4 Wrote: I don't want to see SD or HD....
Just the 480/720/1080/4k.... bigger

;-)

Just replace 480/720/1080/4K PNGs in media/flags/videoresolution etc by yours with bigger size and edit Includes.xml line 451 with size of your PNGs.

Look, I did this quickly :

Estuary MOD V2 
Still not working for me,

Those only paths that I found those files
/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/script.globalsearch/resources/skins/default/media/globalsearch-flags/videoresolution/1080.png
/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/skins/Default/media/flags/resolution/1080.png

Not changing line 451 for now just overwriting 1080.png with 4k.png so that I can confirm I'm in the right direction.
And I still can't see 4k instead of 1080 logo.

Something else I have to do ?
(2017-02-26, 21:56)morstef4 Wrote: Still not working for me,

Those only paths that I found those files
/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/script.globalsearch/resources/skins/default/media/globalsearch-flags/videoresolution/1080.png
/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/skins/Default/media/flags/resolution/1080.png

Not changing line 451 for now just overwriting 1080.png with 4k.png so that I can confirm I'm in the right direction.
And I still can't see 4k instead of 1080 logo.

Something else I have to do ?

Normal, my files are packed in Textures.xbt in media folder, you need to unpack it.

If you have replaced icons in globalsearch or extendedinfo addons, it's normal you don't see changes, it's not my skin folder.
 Estuary MOD V2 
ya I though so it was strange to change file from another addons.

Will look into that but the only tool that I know for this run on Windows.... I'm Linux.... more digging I guess. :-)

I noticed the default Estuary is using xbt as well.
In github xbmc/estuary all the files are there, I guess by creating the kodi image those files are packed.

Anyway, I kinda use this thread for my little change, will open a new one if needed.

Many thanks
(2017-02-26, 20:50)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 20:43)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 20:27)Gracus Wrote: So there is an issue because these 2 view use fanart (with movie name written on it by skin) and not thumbs:

Fanarts + text are only displayed when no thumbs 16x9 are available.

Image Image

Artwork downloader is set to grab all it can grab and there is no way to manually set a thumb for a movie AFAIK

(and fanart.tv has thumbs for Kung Fu Panda so I assume it should have been grab automatically)

With Artwork Downloader :
Image Image

And make sure you have allow download them in Artwork Downloader settings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-27, 01:15)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 20:50)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 20:43)Guilouz Wrote: Fanarts + text are only displayed when no thumbs 16x9 are available.

Image Image

With Artwork Downloader :
Image Image

And make sure you have allow download them in Artwork Downloader settings.

It works but I still have a question...

Why the thumbs have not been grab by artworks downloader when I created my library or when I update it?

(artwork downloader is set to launch on library scan and is set to grab absolutely everything I could find in his settings)
Moanbag is in da place!
Manage to grab all thumbs at the same time by directly launching artwork downloader in the addons section

Now I want to add 2 request:

- add thumbs support for movie set (at least a way to set them manually)
- add thumbs view for TVshows season
Moanbag is in da place!
I'd like to say thanks to Guilouz, for his support, his patience, his greats skills doing this amazing mod and always listen to us, even if we don't stop of doing more and more request.

Man, you are doing an awesome work, and the day you decide to create your own skin, will be another great day for all of us.

Thanks for your effort.
(2017-02-27, 03:29)Gracus Wrote: Manage to grab all thumbs at the same time by directly launching artwork downloader in the addons section

Manage to get thumbs for movie set (manually add "landscape" to the artworks list) but there is then a little issue: the movie set name that is added by the skin when there is no thumb available remains

Manage to get thumbs for TVshows seasons ( edit View_505_ThumbsInfoWall.xml to add "Container.Content(seasons)" to the <visible>) but still a little issue: it uses the TVshow thumb instead of the season thumb (and season name still there)

Hope that you will have some solutions and that you will agree to add those to your skin.....
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-02-27, 12:55)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-02-27, 03:29)Gracus Wrote: Manage to grab all thumbs at the same time by directly launching artwork downloader in the addons section

Manage to get thumbs for movie set (manually add "landscape" to the artworks list) but there is then a little issue: the movie set name that is added by the skin when there is no thumb available remains

Manage to get thumbs for TVshows seasons ( edit View_505_ThumbsInfoWall.xml to add "Container.Content(seasons)" to the <visible>) but still a little issue: it uses the TVshow thumb instead of the season thumb (and season name still there)

Hope that you will have some solutions and that you will agree to add those to your skin.....

How you have added thumbs for moviesets ?

For season, it's special, thumbs must be stored in season folder, see : http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Artwork_Downloader
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-27, 13:31)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-27, 12:55)Gracus Wrote:

How you have added thumbs for moviesets ?

For season, it's special, thumbs must be stored in season folder, see : http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Artwork_Downloader

So I will add season folders to my folder structure!
Thanks!

For movie set thumb, I use this button:

And indicate "landscape" as the new entry

Once it is done it will appear in the list:

And you will just have to select the thumb on your HDD

(already use the same trick to change default movie set clearlogo)

The only issue left is that the skin still add the movie set name on top of it
Moanbag is in da place!
Hope it will not bother you, but I make a pull request on your git for infowall thumbnail view on TVshow season level

Thought it could be easier for you...

(BTW, is there a way I keep my fork** in sync with your git)

** just make this fork to be able to create pull request when needed and nothing else
Moanbag is in da place!
Anyone got skills to make a krypton version?
Hello again Guilouz, I know you have expressed interest against this but can mod v2 have the ability to have custom widgets and menu items? I like the look and feel of v2 more. Thanks!
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17