• 27(current)
Bug reports
On my iMac (El Capitan), Kodi (Krypton Estuary) always starts up focused on the top main menu item, and the arrow keys are fully functional.
Recently Added Episodes only shows content from TV shows that was not marked as "viewed". It doesn't work as "recently added episodes", it works like a "redency added episodes for shows that I have some episode to watch".

Imagine that you have 2 TV shows (A and B) with weekly content added, so we have in the widget:

A3 B3 A2 B2 A1 B1

We watched A2, B2, A1 and B1, so we only miss A3 and B3, but the widget show all this content.

If we watch A3, so A serie is all showed, it dissapears from the list and this will be:

B3 B2 B1

This behaviour is not bad at all, but is not a "Recently added episodes" and is not "next to watch" (because it shows content that you already mark as watched: A2, B2, A1, B1, or only B2 and B1 in the last state of this example, and from the content that it shows is in reversed order: newest first)

Can we recover the "Recently added episodes" behaviour? or get a real "next to watch"?
In the movies they keep playing in foreign languages I only understand English. Not sure how to fix it
(2017-02-07, 04:16)sctracey Wrote: I Just installed KODI 17 using the new Estuary skin (I have previously used Mimic with 16.1). I noticed with the default favorites menu from the home screen I had one entry containing a movie since deleted from my library/source. I have not previously used the favorites feature and the entry must have been accidentally added. I found that there was no way to delete this entry from the GUI and had to manually edit the favorites.xml file to remove the entry. Figured I should let someone know since this could be a problem for someone without knowledge to access the userdata files. Not sure if this is a bug or feature request.

(2017-02-11, 12:43)The Grue Wrote: Hello,

speaking about favourites: I'm not able to remove any item from the favourites menu at all - am I missing something?

How are you trying to remove the favourite?

You can't do it directly from the Home screen by selecting the icon on Home and trying to open a Context menu, instead you MUST select Favourites on the main menu to open up the dedicated Favourites window, from there you can open the Context menu and select Remove.
Issue: Home screen doesn't refresh missing TV Episode thumbnail
Repro:
1. Scan in a new TV ep that doesn't have a locally stored thumbnail
2. Go into 'new added episode' and scroll to the episode - Kodi will go to internet and find a thumbnail
3. Go back to Home screen - episode still shows default placeholder.

Confluence in Kodi 16 would auto-refresh the thumbnail on Home screen in this situation.
Estuary in Kodi 17 you have to exit Kodi and restart (i.e. restart the Skin).
Kodi 17.6 on multiple Windows 10 x64 machines with shared MySQL 5.6.43 database. Kodi 18 on Xbox One. Content (music, video, photos) stored on Windows Server 2012 R2 file server and accessed by SMB.
(2017-02-18, 02:32)AnthonyB Wrote: Issue: Home screen doesn't refresh missing TV Episode thumbnail
Repro:
2. Go into 'new added episode' and scroll to the episode - Kodi will go to internet and find a thumbnail

Confluence in Kodi 16 would auto-refresh the thumbnail on Home screen in this situation.

No problem for me, thumbnails are find directly on home without need to reboot.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I am running Kodi 17.0 with Estuary on Fedora 24. Not sure if this is a skin issue but after running for several hours the text disappears and there are just weird white box areas where the text should be. The mouse moves around and if you know where to go you can exit. I just switched skins to see if the problem affects other skins.
(2017-02-19, 04:48)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-18, 02:32)AnthonyB Wrote: Issue: Home screen doesn't refresh missing TV Episode thumbnail
Repro:

No problem for me, thumbnails are find directly on home without need to reboot.

Well, it consistently repros for me.
Also upgraded to RC1 and still repros for me.

Clarifying the repro steps in case there is any confusion:

Repro:
1. Scan in a new TV ep that does NOT have a locally stored thumbnail
2. Estuary skin will show episode on Home screen under Recently added episodes with a default generic placeholder image
3. Go into 'recently added episodes' category list and scroll to the episode - Kodi will go to internet and find a thumbnail
4. Go back to Home screen - episode still shows default placeholder.
Kodi 17.6 on multiple Windows 10 x64 machines with shared MySQL 5.6.43 database. Kodi 18 on Xbox One. Content (music, video, photos) stored on Windows Server 2012 R2 file server and accessed by SMB.
Photo 
Minutes media flag is broken in Spanish language. Instead of "min" in the Spanish traduction of estuary it say's minutos (minutes in Spanish) so the box cover this information as u guys can see in the picture. I hope this can be updated soon and I'll prefer a bigger box whit the full "minutos" word.

Seems like there is an issue between items place and selection area when using a mouse

Know that mouse usability is not top priority but just want it to be a known issue
Moanbag is in da place!
@Gracus
Same here
Kodi 18.6 @ openSUSE 13.1 x86_64 - Asus E35M1-I DELUXE | 8GB Ram | 240G 2.5" SSD
Kodi 20.2 on 1st Raspberry Pi B @ XBian | Kodi 20.2 on Raspberry Pi 3B+ @ XBian | Kodi 21a2 on Raspberry Pi4B @ XBian | Kodi 19.0 on SolidRun i.MX6 @ XBian
VDR 2.4.5 & Tvheadend4.3-1917 (for recording) on Cubieboard2 @ Debian Buster
Latest Kodi master (85ec9751f4f228ae0485ab36b5e2065e99e454d8)

1. Go into Settings
2. Click on System
3. Press Back to return to main Settings page - the selected item should still be "System"
4. Unfortunately the selected item is now "File manager" (or whatever item from the top row was last selected while navigating to "System")
5. Grrr.

Hopefully this isn't intentional, as it's freaking annoying. Smile

Reproducible with latest Milhouse LibreELEC build #0227, and also Ubuntu build.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
BUG -> Color "Theme" doesnt match if in Globalsearch Window.

If i change the Color of the Skin to lets say "gold", and then do a Library search via "Globalseatch", the Window which holds the searchresults is still in the "Skin default" Color.

Regards
(2017-02-28, 02:01)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: BUG -> Color "Theme" doesnt match if in Globalsearch Window.

If i change the Color of the Skin to lets say "gold", and then do a Library search via "Globalseatch", the Window which holds the searchresults is still in the "Skin default" Color.

Regards

Global search is an add-on that provides its own skin if you want it to be gold you will have to go into the add-on and replace the corresponding textures.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug reports5